Scientology - Are You Kidding Me???

runepaladn

Ever since I heard Tom Cruise went scientologist i wondered what it was..

And this is basically it...

There was some intergallatic ruler dude who ruled a bunch of planets that were horribly overpopulated, with 178 billion people average. His name was Xenu. Xenu decided to do something about this overpopulation and came up with a way to fix it. First him and his band of jolly renegades threw over the the "loyal officers" ( i believe are like part of some big police council peace thingy). then they called trillions of people for "tax stuff" and with the help of psychiatrists Xenu sucessfully made everyone unconscious ( they used a mix of glycol & some other alcohol). They then put the trillions of people onto "spaceships" (which are basically planes with jet engines, according to a sketch dictated to an artist by L. Ron Hubbard - The founder of the church of scientology).

They then flew like 100 light years in 4 weeks in these planes with super jet engines to the planet formerly called tegeeack(something like that) - now called earth. they were all still unconscious and were layed around the bases of volcanoes. Xenu then ordered H-Bombs to be lowered into the volcanoes and they were done so and set off. The nuclear explosions then spread the "thetans" (souls basically) around the world. Xenu used electrical field things to bind them together.

These thetans were then packaged into boxes and taken to "Cinemas" where they were brainwashed by the religions of today. The thetans were then put back on Earth and infected the humans that survived - our "ancestors". Society evolved and the "loyal officers" were eventually able to capture Xenu and lock him into a mountain in which he is now held by an force field powered by an eternal battery.

The Society today and all religion is supposedly brainwashing that Xenu implicated on the thetans all that time ago.

ZOMFGZ!!!! are you serious? ummmm no offense to any scientologists out there but are you joking? it sounds like a bunch of really bad science fiction novels packed together and made into a religion?

hmmm, well that's odd since L. Ron Hubbard, the founder of the church of scientology - was, that's right you guessed it, a SCIENCE FICTION AUTHOR!

Now why would he make a joke of a religion like this? Hmmm maybe because of money..... Scientology has bankrupted many, many, many of its members and many would like to get out but can't because of the fact that scientology owns everything they have.

If you dont believe me..........go look up scientology and L. Ron Hubbard's history......He's even said that the way to make money is a religion(not exactly those words, but that's the jist of a quote).

SOOOOO UMMMM SCIENTOLOGY, HOW DOES THIS WORK AGAIN?

Wikipedia link - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientolog ... u_incident

and where i learned all of this - http://content.ytmnd.com/content/f/5/5/ ... 8c4f14.gif

t3hshabster.png

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's their Jesus, George lucas?

ROFLMAO!! I can't stop laughing!! Sig quoted...

ACE MAN!

XDDD

Anyways, yeah. It sounds pretty stupid to me... That's my opinion, blah blah blah, don't kill me.

kthx.

>.>

thesip2.jpg

It really has

ShadowFaxPZ wrote:

What are you scared of? Are you scared of people finding out what you hide in your closet? All those SNICKERS?!?

Actually I hate to say it, but Scientology is a very serious and dangerous cult. It takes over people's lives, and can cripple them economically, phsycologically, and even physically. Yes the whole concept of Scientology sounds very ridiculous, but in fact their power is very real, and quite scary actually. :ohnoes:

Xxytmndxx.png

Be careful posting about this or you might get sued :roll:

:lol: .

"Ladys and gentlemen, Tom cruise has finaly come out of the closet". Love that episode, LOL.

Honestly, the South park episode about scientology pretty much sums up what I think about it.

Honestly, the South park episode about scientology pretty much sums up what I think about it.

lol south park ftw. Did u know the actor who plays chef is a scientologist? he had an interview about that episode and made fun of it more. days later he quit his job because he said he just didn't feel like doing it anymore (after years of being with the show, coincidence? :-s )

PS: I removed those links about the truth behind scientology not cause im scared of gettin sued :roll: i just don't wanna get banned for posting offsite material. Plus there were pictures in those links that were pretty graphic. aka victims of scientology, aka dead people. :ohnoes:

Xxytmndxx.png

lol south park ftw. Did u know the actor who plays chef is a scientologist? he had an interview about that episode and made fun of it more. days later he quit his job because he said he just didn't feel like doing it anymore (after years of being with the show, coincidence? :-s )

Yeah Chef is a scientoligist.

I heard it was because of other reasons however (medical I belive), and not because he was a scientolgist.

However, South park deffinitly gave chef a great death, LOL.

Its a celebrity fad religion. They they bothered actually reading any of this stuff they would realise how bs it all is. Unfortunatly celebs have minders and "yes men" following them all day agreeing with whatever crazy ideas they come up with so they never question the absurdity of it.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I heard it was because of other reasons however (medical I belive), and not because he was a scientolgist.

lol well im pretty sure he wouldn't say, "Sorry i'm quiting the show because the scientology church is blackmailing me and I have no other choice so ya kkthxbye" lol. They'd need some sort of coverup so the suspision didn't get carried away

Xxytmndxx.png

yea it is a load of [cabbage] lol. he actually told antoher sci fi author "ill bet ya i could make a religion that makes money". scientology costlike 300 bucks

chef did leave because of that episode, its a fact and he has stated it

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

yea it is a load of cabbage lol. he actually told antoher sci fi author "ill bet ya i could make a religion that makes money". scientology costlike 300 bucks

...No? He actually denied it?

He said he understands that's just how the creator's are and whatnot, so he wasn't offended. Does anyone remember that this man had a STROKE and then quit? I'm sure that had nothing to do with it.

I've also heard that his publicist, who is also a scamtolog...Sorry, scientologist, quit his job for him...The show obviously could have played a part in that, but it also could have been because he was recoverying from a stroke or whatever. For some reason, Isaac Hayes doesn't seem like the guy that would just up and quit his particular job because they made fun of something he did. He's helped in the process of making fun of thousands of things over the years...That would make him, like...The biggest hypocrite on Earth, next to George Bush.

Anyways, yea, Scientology is just a scam-cult that will get it's team of lawyer's on you for even saying that about them. :lol:

I wonder where they got the "Scientology" part from...It was called "Dianetics" and now all of a sudden it's a study of SCIENCE? Uh-huh. When I first heard "Scientology", I thought it was the study of science, that being evolution, etc etc as a "religion" type thing, aka, you believe in evolution and blah blah blah...THAT made sense to me...A mystical fairy tale about some space alien doesn't seem like science to me!

Nevermind the fact that any civilization that can travel 100 light years in 4 weeks will obviously have better technology than a FREAKIN' H-BOMB. Try anti-matter weapontry, for starters.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Guest GhostRanger
yea it is a load of cabbage lol. he actually told antoher sci fi author "ill bet ya i could make a religion that makes money". scientology costlike 300 bucks

...No? He actually denied it?

He said he understands that's just how the creator's are and whatnot, so he wasn't offended. Does anyone remember that this man had a STROKE and then quit? I'm sure that had nothing to do with it.

Denying it actually came after he said it.

saac Hayes has quit "South Park," where he voices Chef, saying he can no longer stomach its take on religion.

Hayes, who has played the ladies' man/school cook in the animated Comedy Central satire since 1997, said in a statement Monday that he feels a line has been crossed.

"There is a place in this world for satire, but there is a time when satire ends and intolerance and bigotry towards religious beliefs of others begins," the 63-year-old soul singer and outspoken Scientologist said.

"There is a place in this world for satire, but there is a time when satire ends and intolerance and bigotry towards religious beliefs of others begins," Hayes said in a statement after he announced he had been asked to be let out of his contract.

"Religious beliefs are sacred to people, and at all times should be respected and honoured," he added. "As a civil rights activist of the past 40 years, I cannot support a show that disrespects those beliefs and practices."

Then later he started claiming it was because of a stroke. Only when he realized that after over a decade of contributing to "bigotry," he just sounded like a hypocrite. The "new" information wasn't reported until a week later, when they claimed Hayes didn't make the statements.

Isaac Hayes did not quit "South Park." My sources say that someone quit it for him.

I can tell you that Hayes is in no position to have quit anything. Contrary to news reports, the great writer, singer and musician suffered a stroke on Jan. 17. At the time it was said that he was hospitalized and suffering from exhaustion.

Ironically, the stroke, happening on January 17th that made him unable to make those statements about South Park..happened after Hayes had already complained abuot the episode.

Hayes, on January 4th, before the stroke that allegedly made it impossible for him to make the statements, Hayes was quoted saying this to Matt and Trey (creators of South Park):

"Guys, you have it all wrong. We're not like that. I know that's your thing, but get your information correct, because somebody might believe that [cabbage], you know?"

He might have denied ever ssaying those things, he might have made the claim that he quit because of a stroke, but it seems way to conicidental that all of that stuff happened at exactly the same time.

Better than that, go to http://scientology.org. They don't try and hide anything.

Except, you know...Everything. The lame story behind it (well, they sell the book...lawl...), the fact that the "religion" costs massive amounts of money, and that they will likely rape your mind of everything rational. Let's not forget that they offer "solutions to your problems" on the site, via methods that won't work at all.

While the do have some points, like that we live in a world where "a pill will solve any problem", which is true, and it's getting rediculous...There are sometimes when you just NEED a pill and it WILL solve your problem. Some of them are just [developmentally delayed]ed, the side effects being worse than the thing you're trying to solve, but yea. If you have something wrong with you that can be helped, you need medical attention, not deep-breathing and vitamins...lol.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!