How prepared are you?

oreocookie987

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not too worried. I do have my own kingdom after all!

I could just go to Miscelania and raid the treasury to get back on my feet.

Come to think of it, it might be cool if Runescape had some secret banks, cut off from the normal bank network, where you could keep some items in reserve safe from hackers or vindictive siblings and the like...

If you dont take steps to ensure that you're protected, you void all right to complain when stuff goes wrong.
Join the petition for a new bank page layout!

grammar2gr8dx.png

get bronze pick from barb vill, mine some ess, get an air tally from those air wiz things, and air run till 250k and get full rune and weapon, then i would buy a lobb pot and go to karumja, then fight lessers till i get some meds fires and get some nats from somewhere and alch the meds

Go to a bronze pick respawn. Mine iron for money, then buy a rune pick, get 85 Mining in couple days, mine Rune, get my Abyss RC items back. Mine some essence, make natures. :wink:

mzvest,Shadorik.gif

Shadorik.gif

id look in the secret compartment in my bank where i keep my dragon chain teehe \' nah id probably theive the lvl 21 guards in fally then get a rune axe then go on a yew cutting binge

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

I'd probably go into the fishing guild, get a harpoon from the spawn, and then fish some sharks. After that I'll sell the sharks and buy a weapon and some armour. Then, I'll head to green dragons and kill them for bones, hides and clues to make my way back up.

123 Combat / 1900 Skill Total / 99 HP / 7x 99 Stats

When I quit, I dropped everything and anything tradeable.

So, when I came back, I went on over to Catherby, picked me some coins from a man, and got me a lobster pot.

Then, I turned that into tons and tons of stuff, 190k from my friend, and now I'm back rcing natures.

Hehe.

[Admin Edit: No naming names in a negative light]

Collect grain, go to the windmill lady, check her out, grind the grain, put the "dough" in a pot and sell for loads of cash.

I'm RIACH!!!

if you really want to be rich then you got to sell the good stuff.....LOBSTER POT!!

but i would probably go to world 16 and get 2k a run to get 42k then alternate cutting yews and mining iron/coal

Drgnriderx11.png

Alot of these were mining. I would probably do mining too because thats the way I first earned my money.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Kill monsters with bare hands until i can buy myself a lobster cage.

Fish lobs until i have a rune scimmy and 100 cooked lobsters.

Go to abyssal demons and hope for a whip. :3>

Margus.png

i could do basicly anything rofl i could grow high lvl herbs and make pots, minnig, wc, fletching, crafting (killing blues), rc would be my fav, cooking, merchating, but i would probaly just quit kuz of all the lost work if my friends wouldn't help me, but i know they would

legends2.jpg

Go to the chickens and pick up an egg. Trade if for 1 water rune. Trade it for a bone. Trade it for an uncut sapphire. Trade it for a cut one. Trade it for some stuff. Trade that stuff for some stuff. In 10 years I end up with 10 of every rare and 3 black partyhats which don't even exist. I even have 1/3 of a pie. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Live, love, eat!