Just a scared thought about Jad...

lifeguard200

NOTE: EVERYONE IS SAYING TO USE SEA CURSE ON JAD, CAUSE HE IS FIRE, AND IT WOULD DO ALOT OF DAMAGE, CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS?

now that rangers have new equipments... kinda like the new dragon bolt where you can hit like a dragon unless jad has a anti fire shield ( haha like he really does), you could kill him a bit faster and easier. NOTE: I THINK THATS WHAT THE NEW DRAGON BOLT DOES LOL I READ IT FAST

so do you think jagex will make jad a bit harder?

is it time to get your fire capes now?

life

now that rangers have new equipments... kinda like the new dragon bolt where you can hit like a dragon unless jad has a anti fire shield ( haha like he really does), you could kill him a bit faster and easier. NOTE: I THINK THATS WHAT THE NEW DRAGON BOLT DOES LOL I READ IT FAST

life

Jad will count as a firey monster...hes made of lava.

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

So then that pearl spec thingy would work quite good on him right?

I hope so. I've always had the thought of getting a fire cape at the back of my mind recently. I just need to make a couple of mils so i can afford to do caves without selling my guthans or whip

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

I got 2 words for you...

you can kill jad with steel arrows with 70 ranged....

As long as you have the nerve

actually, that was...16 words :lol: , but killing jad with steel arrows isnt a good idea. Ive always wanted one, but now i think i mite actually get it. I have a few mil to spent, so i mite get all the equipment i need to kill it asap. Id rather try and hopefully get a firecape when i know i have a chance of killing him, rather than jagex making him stronger maybe in the future ( thats what i think is going to happen)

life

ÃÆí dont think that it will make it so much easier, just stick up with the guide we have here on forums, at least i will ;)
I posted here.

ftw.

life

ÃÆíÃâàÃâäont think that it will make it so much easier, just stick up with the guide we have here on forums, at least i will ;)

ill be using muggi's guide ( he pwns! haha and like who doesnt use his guide????) but now that i actually calculated... im gonna need a few more extra mil lol, kinda like 3 mil plox? haha so i guess guthans will have to wait just a bit longer... <.<

I hope so. I've always had the thought of getting a fire cape at the back of my mind recently. I just need to make a couple of mils so i can afford to do caves without selling my guthans or whip

Uhh how aobut using the guthans instead of selling it?

i dont know theres somthing not right about using it in fight caves, maybe hes unaffected by it? doubt they would make him harder just imune to that attack. :thumbsup:

randomkcopyq.png

Uhh how aobut using the guthans instead of selling it?

i dont know theres somthing not right about using it in fight caves, maybe hes unaffected by it? doubt they would make him harder just imune to that attack. :thumbsup:

hopefully they will make it immune, cause then this wont affect me haha \'

sea sicknss.. it is a wave of wayer, countered by a water staff. it has more power ofer FIERY MONSTERS!!

you people dont read it. you just look up at the high lvl stuff. i forget what it is, but i think its perl of opal tips that can kill fiery things..

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Yes, Jad sure is a firey beast... As any other creature there are living inside a volcano I suppose... :-k But you still have to switch between your prayers there and fight your way to Jad so it's always difficult whatever your levels or gears might be. Took me 6 tries and 5 failed Jads to get that cape.

Rsn: Onauric Combat: 136 Total: 2150+

All quests done since: 3rd December 2005

Blood Forfeit - Chance of losing 10% of your Hitpoints to inflict 20% damage on your opponent. Does not work if you can't spare the Hitpoints. 59

does this mean that the jad has 312dmg the i will do 63dmg and hurt myself 8dmg? (i have 84) ::'

legends2.jpg

OK, I haven't played RS in months....

I tried to get the firecape once.... Borrowed Guthans (gave a friend 15m, the price back then, as a collateral) and.... forgot to put on mage prayer on the second lvl 360....

I used Impaler's Guide.....

I was wondering: Does the safe spot that impaler99 mentions in his guide still work on Jad? cauz in all recent guides, and this thread, i never hear anyone talk about it.....

Is the safe spot just deemed in-honorable :twisted: ? or did jagex fix it?

life

ÃÆïÃâÿÃâýont think that it will make it so much easier, just stick up with the guide we have here on forums, at least i will ;)

ill be using muggi's guide ( he pwns! haha and like who doesnt use his guide????) but now that i actually calculated... im gonna need a few more extra mil lol, kinda like 3 mil plox? haha so i guess guthans will have to wait just a bit longer... <.<

I dont use it.I use guthans and plus my friend durothean taught me how to get a fire cape ::'

siggd7.jpg

if you look at the thing in the kb about them it says something like it doesnt work on fiery type monsters like dragons....and what is jad? he is a lava like monster so it would work

idiot keep blocking runescape from the computer... Ha! when i load your computer with viruses lets see who'll be laughing then beach! :x

if you look at the thing in the kb about them it says something like it doesnt work on fiery type monsters like dragons....and what is jad? he is a lava like monster so it would work

Wrong special - That's dragon breath.

put him in jail

Then i'll just wait for him to drop the e-soap