What's next then?

tyrcian

people where only wanting them baddly because at or just before the realse of rs2 they had a massive bts of the next few years and farming and POH's and alot of other junk was on it, since the list is basicly done who knows if they will make another bts of the next few years or just let us hanging for the monthly ones :-k

legends2.jpg

there are a lot of thread a bout taming... or summoning... though also a lot of rants about summoning being part of magic.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Yeah I bet the next huge thing people are gonna beg for is summoning. After that who knows... maybe samurai stuff or something.

It would be nice for Jagex to post another long-term plan though. That was dope when they posted the giant list awhile ago. It's kinda crazy that almost all of them have come out now.

Nazgul.jpeg

summoning sounds so lame.....bringing monsters to fight for u...thats wimpy..i mean it sounds like pokemon almost....people havin monster fight each other..............

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

summoning sounds so lame.....bringing monsters to fight for u...thats wimpy..i mean it sounds like pokemon almost....people havin monster fight each other..............

*grabs a red crystal* lesser demon, go! use your flame attack! *lesser demon uses flame, Critical hit! giant rat takes 71 damage! giant rat has fainted! 12 gp taken from giant rat!'s owner, "1337dud3"*

...yea, i dont think im going to use summoning unless it turns out to be pretty decent

72 construction. Also a proud member of SODB

siggehkr2.png

Exactly what I think. I really hate it when they say its a skill. MAGIC, hello?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Just had a "Eureka!" moment. It makes perfect sense too. They can't make anything better than dragon cause it would make everyone mad, and they can't make a big deal out of anything worse because then people would complain. So, they're gonna make plate and legs that have attack bonuses and strength bonuses. There, my idea wins pl0x.

Nazgul.jpeg

*grabs a red crystal* lesser demon, go! use your flame attack! *lesser demon uses flame, Critical hit! giant rat takes 71 damage! giant rat has fainted! 12 gp taken from giant rat!'s owner, "1337dud3"*

...yea, i dont think im going to use summoning unless it turns out to be pretty decent

^^^^

Definitely gonna siggy that supuh lmfao

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

I'm sure Jagex won't mess up like that. Either way it'll be a good addition to the game, or it won't come.

I believe we are too demanding on JAGEX as it is, they work pretty hard to unleash their stream of updates throughout the month. It has gone so far to where they have to present their updates in an upcoming summary every month. Lets just enjoy what we have now. Who knows?? Maybe JAGEX will surprise us one day.

Despite this...

I hope they come out with some new things to grow for farming like the STRANGE TREE. A fruit tree that grows 6 strange fruits, 73 farming or something. Im really hoping this comes out! (JAGEX....yah right.)

camsiggycopy.gif

~2431~

Seriously new skills take a while to make. I bet Jagex was working on Construction for months.

If I wanna see a new skill I'd be stealth.

I don't know but I like the ninja stealth assassian thing.

I'm back?! No wayz!!!

43mxr40.jpg

From what I have seen the two most desired updates are better clan support and summoning/necromancy. Summoning/necromancy would be pretty hard to enter in the game without huge balance issues but it might turn out decent.

I just want melee gear for the chest and legs with offensive stats. Heck, I wouldn't even care if it had NEGATIVE defensive bonuses as long as the offensive end was potent.

Porcupine gear ftw!

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

New areas:

A viking style area, including a new quest and town. Completed

A large 'frozen lands' area including penguins, mammoths, polar bears and more. Started kind of

A pyramid quest in the desert full of traps, treasure and mummys . Completed

A barrows of the undead area to explore and find new equipment. Completed

Some good training areas designed for rangers. Completed

New quests:

There will of course be lots of new quests. We will be adding these on a regular basis again, including Part 4 of the ongoing plague city storyline. Completed

New items:

Enchantable rings. Completed

More rare weapons and armour - including weapons with impressive special moves. Completed

Armoured boots. Completed

More clothing to help give your characters a unique look. Completed

Special prayer book items which can be wielded in the shield spot for prayer bonuses. Completed

New features & skills

Treasure hunt mini-game with a variety of rewards, including some new rare items. Completed

Summoning spells - summon skeletons, demons, etc...!

A quest journal for you to read and recap what point you are up to in each quest. No more coming back to a quest after a break, and wondering what you are supposed to do next. Completed

More random events, to give more variety, and lots of chances to win unexpected rewards. Completed

More pets and followers with different properties and abilities. Completed

Special organised game events on holidays. Some have happened

Many new monsters such as Orcs, Lizardmen and more. Some have happened

In game versions of our boardgames such as chess and draughts. Completed

And are also planning on adding even bigger features, that really take advantage of our new engines abilities, such as:

Player owned houses - Each player will be able to have their own unique house. Use the new carpentry skill to make new/rare things for your house. Using the farming skill to grow herbs and plants in the grounds of your house. Build your own private party areas and shop areas, and more! Completed

Clan support, to allow you to optionally form your own clans with your friends.

Mutiplayer castle arena for massive team based wars!Completed

That came from the main website, and as you can see, most has been completed.

Theres only a certian ammount of time they can keep releasing updates that people like and that are good ideas.

However just because they havent released any scheduled updates that are big, doesnt mean there aren't any that are in progress. :P

That would be awesome if jagex took us by suprise and released something huge and totally blows us away.

hoffmanbmx.gif

120+ combat 1800+ total | level 76 rsc

whip drops: 31

abyssal heads: 1

dark bows: 1

Theres only a certian ammount of time they can keep releasing updates that people like and that are good ideas.

However just because they havent released any scheduled updates that are big, doesnt mean there aren't any that are in progress. :P

That would be awesome if jagex took us by suprise and released something huge and totally blows us away.

I reckon when they run out of these updates they might start on their 'new game' or a better runescape.

Just what I think, but hey, I could be right!

sig5235ro7.jpg

jagax would probaly make summoning first because it would make more people happy. OR be used by more people.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

Clan support?

Jagex already made clan support .. that was what wildy capes were. I

know wildy capes blow, but that was their attempt, anyway.

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png