Who do you know that plays RS?

ghostoker

I left school a while ago and none of my friends play PC games anymore, so up until recently I thought it would be cool to meet someone else who plays Runescape..

Recently my 10 year old nephew started playing and when he found out that I do it too he started talking about RS and hasn't stopped since. I love the game, but to hear about it 24/7 is enough to make your psyche melt out of your ears.

For example;

Nephew: *Walks in after not seeing me for a week and doesn't even say hello*

Nephew: "I got 11 woodchopping yesterday when I found this new desert place called Old-Karak or Old-Kareek I bet you've never seen it before oh [yes, he does talk without using punctuation or grammar, exactly as i've typed it] and I got 22 strength I bet my guy could kill your guy what level are you now how much is a"

Me: "...."

Nephew: "lobster because I just bought 3 and sold them for 20gp each I bet im as rich as you because my friend gave me SIX Chaos Ruins and theyre worth like 4million gps each so i'm going to do a quest and finish the game....."

Nephew: *goes on for another 4 years until satisfied i'm dead*

I hope I don't sound selfish when I say some things are better when you don't have anyone to share them with...... ;)

-Ghost-

:)

sig3gk6.png

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, I got a friend that plays, level 29.

Him:Hey can I come over and play Runescape? I got a level 29.

Me:Uhh..Sure *lets him in, logs in as Red Hanyu (me)*

Him:DUDE. Your guy is gooooooood...

Me: I've been playing for a year... *in runescape goes to (very good constructor here)'s house.

Him:What is that? What is that dinosaur thing?What are you sitting on? Did you just fall? How come that guy has that [bleep]y ball?

Me: -.-

Him: :?:

Me: :-w

I feel you, dude.

I got 6 friends from school and they are all noobs who dont know how to make their own friekin money, and when they start trying to loowk cool, all kinds of stupid convo's come up:

One friend: Omg dabest i just finished cooks assistant!! but i had to buy the stuff for 2k each (yes hes that stupid he cant get his own eggs and milk) and now im broke ....................... can i please borrow SOME MORE money? ... :shame: <.<

Me:..... *logs off and goes to sleep, coz my head seriously cant take it*

Not that i hate giving people money, but when 6 people ask you every single day, coz they are stupid ... meh.

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!

I got 6 friends from school and they are all noobs who dont know how to make their own friekin money, and when they start trying to loowk cool, all kinds of stupid convo's come up:

One friend: Omg dabest i just finished cooks assistant!! but i had to buy the stuff for 2k each (yes hes that stupid he cant get his own eggs and milk) and now im broke ....................... can i please borrow SOME MORE money? ... :shame: <.<

Me:..... *logs off and goes to sleep, coz my head seriously cant take it*

Not that i hate giving people money, but when 6 people ask you every single day, coz they are stupid ... meh.

Feel my pain...

I have 5 friends on ignore...

I quote:

Some friend: Hi can i have your armour

Me: Erm why?

Some friend: I'll pay 100k cos you my friend...

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

I got a friend that i went to high school with. He actually got me into the game. We're both about the same lvl, he's 103 i'm 105. Then i have another friend. He was at my house one day and asked to use the computer. I walk by and i see him playing RS, lol.

clbqf5.jpg

Dragon drops: D med x3, D Spear x2, Left Half x1, D2h x1

Crawling Hands X4, Cockatrice heads X2, Basilisk head X2, Kurask head X1

Support me in the drop race

lol

Well to help my nephew out I sat with him a couple times while he played RS and showed him how to get a few quick levels and helped him earn about 300k (which is alot for a level 35, I think.. lol). I also helped him get the right kind of equipment and stuff that he needs to train his range and mage to a decent level for his level. I showed him how to smith, too. So after a few days he had a nice bundle of cash, lots of sets of bronze and iron armour, a few sets of steel for himself, lots of arrows, and runes etc.

He logged on the day after at my house, I looked at this bank and it was empty apart from two salmon.

:wall:

sig3gk6.png

My best friend plays but We've both been playing for about 2 years so we know what both of us are talking about. I also have this firend that everytime I go on AIM he IMs me saying "Dude let me get your account". When I ask him why it's the same answer everytime "I wanna sell it on e-bay for lots of money". Anybody else that I play runescape with... I don't talk much about it with them.

MarkNoZeros.png

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

I left school a while ago and none of my friends play PC games anymore, so up until recently I thought it would be cool to meet someone else who plays Runescape..

Recently my 10 year old nephew started playing and when he found out that I do it too he started talking about RS and hasn't stopped since. I love the game, but to hear about it 24/7 is enough to make your psyche melt out of your ears.

For example;

Nephew: *Walks in after not seeing me for a week and doesn't even say hello*

Nephew: "I got 11 woodchopping yesterday when I found this new desert place called Old-Karak or Old-Kareek I bet you've never seen it before oh [yes, he does talk without using punctuation or grammar, exactly as i've typed it] and I got 22 strength I bet my guy could kill your guy what level are you now how much is a"

Nephew: "lobster because I just bought 3 and sold them for 20gp each I bet im as rich as you because my friend gave me SIX Chaos Ruins and theyre worth like 4million gps each so i'm going to do a quest and finish the game....."

Nephew: *goes on for another 4 years until satisfied i'm dead*

I hope I don't sound selfish when I say some things are better when you don't have anyone to share them with...... ;)

-Ghost-

:)

Oh you gotta love that \' .

I have three friends who play and one brother. Fortunately they all know to make money and they don't beg off me... Well, at least most of them don't. #-o

sig-4504.jpg

^ Refresh for a new signature ^

090125180013cc9.png

I have a friend that actually introduced me to RuneScape, but that doesn't play much at all anymore, he's like lv 55 or something. But whenever he gets online he asks for free stuff and sometimes at school he says he found something cool, or asks how much something is worth. He's got no idea about members' benefits and such. He's really nooby on RS(sometimes irl too), and he's turning 16 in December :-k

Uula.png

My brother plays, probably more than me now, he's only two years younger than me, so he doesn't get too annoying, except that we only have 1 computer, so I'm always kicking him in places to make him move! I used to have 4 friends that played, 3 of them deciding doing tricks on bikes was far more fun and the other, well, he turned gay.

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

With me it's everyone from my church. Fun people. ^.^

Does anyone happen to know death_siren? She stole a green mask from me, and I think I found my way into her ignore list. If you know anything, please, don't hesitate to give me a pm.

LMAO!!! YOUR STORY MADE ME LAUGH SOOO MUCH :D

No, i'm not being sarcastic either lol. I dont know any people who play runescape in real life anymore, unfortunatly. :(

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

Yeah,

My friend is so nooby.

He thinks hes god cuz he has a bunch of money and 63 mage, just to make him shut up, im getting 66 mage right now.

i r tink tht a11 ppl shud use g00d gr@m3r since g00d gr@m3r is ftw.

my nephew is the same sorta but he doesnt play runescape he just plays alot of ps2 and his constant rambling about games drives me to the brink of insanity but i just ignore it because i was at that stage once in my life :lol:

kirby-sig.gif

i got 5 pople irl who play rs but 4 are really good and the other hardly plays ::' which are as followed in goodness order Jayw10, Schumacher1m, Ice Cube9876, Dark Ninja38 nd Bob da Monk1 so i kinda got it easy ::'

enjin-197880-13470529531124777514-gray.png

Ex-Wilderness Guardian

Ex-Solace

Retired from F2P clans indefinitely

Man, all of my friends are around lvl 20-80 lol. And, they all beg me for money :-\

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

I have a few rl freinds that play but I really HATE when people talk about rs in irl. ITs like.....so? your point? They can tell me about their dam wcing level when im online other than that i really dont care. I have one good freind that plays though

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

One of my friends from school plays, he is higher level than me but he is one of my closest mates ingame.

He helps me out a lot and we do quests together as well of lots of other stuff. Most of my other friends I do not know IRL.