Who do you know that plays RS?

ghostoker

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the replies! :)

So is it selfish when you don't wanna talk about Runescape when you're not playing it? That's what i'm like, if i'm not playing Runescape (or on clan forum, or on Tip.It, or on Afflictions forum, or doing anything Runescape related) then I don't wanna hear about it..

Man, that is selfish! lol

sig3gk6.png

my friend plays hes lvl 65 and has been a member for like a year. Yesterday, he asked me where burthrope is, I told him north of taverly he said "no-uh you effing liar that ar-dogen not buthope!1". :XD: me: "your right im a liar and lumbridge is west of ardougne "

400x137copy.png

My mum, 2 sisters and brother play :? My friends used to play when it was the cool thing but I actually didn't play then, just created an account but never got into it until my new best friend told me about it a year later :P

does your mum play?! waaaah...

"TOBIAS GIVE ME FREE STUFF NOW !" imagine your mum commanding you to give her free stuff...

Me and my mom play rs. Shes been playing for a little over a year and members for about 7 months.

She has 91 fishing and 88 fishing and lvl 99 combat with about 25m in items.

A bit more than me but she fishes to much and i spend my money :P

siggd7.jpg

my sis plays she is level 33 and 47 mining. but yah, my rl friends do not know i play. it does get annoying when people talk bout runescape in real life especially when they do not know what they are talking about.

StarViv.png

I know about 5 ppl that play. Most just lie about what they have and always want me 2 give them whips or "rent" my full guth for 50k a day... Im just luky that most of them quit or hardly play at all and I have all my skills atleast double over all of theres. Just 1 true friend that got all his stuff from rc to 75 :shock:

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

I only know three people in real life that play. Two are brothers, neither of them are very good. There's one that talks to me about rs whenever he sees me, so I eventually forbade him from mentioning rs in real life. [i despise talking about rs in real life. It irritates me..] working so far. =D The other one I hardly ever see, he's on quite alot, about the same combat as me, but has like 1k total [members].. He got really excited when I told him I'd give him 1m for his birthday, won't shutup about it, and keeps trying to turn that 1m into a whip. Most people know I play, because they've come over and seen me 'nerding it up', but ya..

Cool.

I had a RL f2p friend thats around lv70 and i made a new account because my old ones were...ummm...sad. I had some alrite skills from my old experince and i asked him to let me borrow some money to begin fishing. He didnt help me. Now, im a sucessful p2p character. I have more then he had, have, or ever will have. Reason why ignoring old player is bad eh.

Ranged Crave

newsigwu9.png

I'M SO EMO HAHAHAHAHAHA

my best friend and i both play he is a decent lvl even though i blow him out of the water he really doesn't mind since he is just as rich as i am and knows that if he gethacked\scamed that i will help him out and he will do the same for me ::'

legends2.jpg

Well when I first got members I was about 20 combat and my friend, Rdawgxxxx887 gave me a tour of almost the whole map, I was amazed, he also gave me about 200k to start off, and to this day I appreciate it and we're still friends I know him IRL but I didn't when he gave me that stuff. I also found out my cousin played when I went over his house a few years ago, ever since then he always asks for free stuff but is a very good p2p pker, 80 range and 80 mage and I think he has like 40 combat. And he knows I'm always fishing so of course asks me for food, and I give it to him , but he's not bad because he keeps a tally of everything I give him and when he pks something like full ahrims or wizard (t) he gives it to me no questions asked, it's pretty cool. I also know a few kids from school, one that's higher combat than me but knows nothing about the game...and is always asking for free stuff. That's about it :P.

dksignaturesp4.png

I'm pretty sure all of the people on my friends/ignore list plays, same with all other people i see in-game everyday :roll:

I don't have any irl friend that play rs.

(IRL= have seen them, been ai their house/them at my)

Best/latest drop list:

Rune: 18th of june 2006 [scimmy]

Other: 6th of June 2006 [3 half keys, T]

26th of june 2006 [yellow mystic hat]

untitled6kv7.gif

lol that'd be enough to drive me crazy...

we have all done this before

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Barrow Items: 31

Le MTA vous poss̮̬̉̉de baiseur de m̮̬̉̉re