whats your runescape goal

sycosis5

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My goal is to give away at leat 30,000,000 gp. Currently, I have given away around 15,000,000 gp...any money I make, or any drops I get (herbs and the like), I sell and give the money away. Please don't ask for money...I usually just give it away to random people, especially those who aren't rude and crude. Maybe you'll be lucky, and someday I will stumble across you without knowing it.

The goal, really, is to teach people that it's just a game and that money or items aren't what are important. Instead, people should enjoy the challenge of the game, and enjoy talking with people from across the globe. People take this game to seriously, so by giving them money and encouraging them to help others in the future, perhaps Runescape will gain just a few more people who aren't pompous jerks.

That's my goal.

panoramiadk9.gif

Well, my goals are all rather small, and quite realistic. :P I'm not going to post most of them, cause I could go on for ages. My biggest ones however are:

1. 85 Mining (Currently 83)

2. 80 Fishing (Currently 74?)

3. 80 Woodcutting (Currently 76)

I could have had 85 mining a couple weeks ago :P But I completely burnt out. I'm still trying to get it, though progress is going a lot slower :( 80 Fishing is cause sharks are supposed to be a lot faster then :P But I'll be happy with 76 as well. 80 Woodcutting cause magics are supposed to be faster then as well, cept I think they aren't that bad at 76.

Blakdragon39.png

My goal is to give away at leat 30,000,000 gp. Currently, I have given away around 15,000,000 gp...any money I make, or any drops I get (herbs and the like), I sell and give the money away. Please don't ask for money...I usually just give it away to random people, especially those who aren't rude and crude. Maybe you'll be lucky, and someday I will stumble across you without knowing it.

The goal, really, is to teach people that it's just a game and that money or items aren't what are important. Instead, people should enjoy the challenge of the game, and enjoy talking with people from across the globe. People take this game to seriously, so by giving them money and encouraging them to help others in the future, perhaps Runescape will gain just a few more people who aren't pompous jerks.

That's my goal.

Good luck, however giving out 30M isn't gonna show them it's just a game, now would it? :shame:

And you can't show me, since I KNOW it's a lot more than just a game. :notalk:

That's my goal.

Good luck, however giving out 30M isn't gonna show them it's just a game, now would it? :shame:

I guess what I meant was that when I give away money, I encourage people to do the same in the future...whether it be taking time to help out a lower level, or to give someone a few supplies to gain a near-level.

Of course, I never find out if they actually do "Pay it forward," but I have seen some people respond very positively to what I have to say when I respond to their saying "00MgG d00d!! WhYd j00 g1v3 me 2mil?!!?"

panoramiadk9.gif

I got all melees 90+ now, managed to build my own Gilded Altar and have 73 prayer, so my next big goal is now 94 magic. 8-)

And of course the 99 str which has been my "ultimate" goal since rs1 :)

Pro Einari (level-119)

Attack 97 Strenght 99 Defence 90 Hits 96

On a break, again.

a few goal but u never know

1.110combat+ DONE

2.a rare DONE

3.85 slayer DONE

4.fire cape

5.20+m

6.1600+total DONE

7.85magic

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

That's my goal.

I guess what I meant was that when I give away money, I encourage people to do the same in the future...whether it be taking time to help out a lower level, or to give someone a few supplies to gain a near-level.

Of course, I never find out if they actually do "Pay it forward," but I have seen some people respond very positively to what I have to say when I respond to their saying "00MgG d00d!! WhYd j00 g1v3 me 2mil?!!?"

I had my first drop party yesterday when I reached 90 crafting -- only 4 friends could make it and I reveled in dropping/giving about 1 mill in items.

Jabraulter, though some may find your ideas lunacy, I am impressed and somewhat inspired...

Personally, I think a major goal would be to be able to give away every last item I've worked so hard for for so long and still be as enthusiastic about it as the first day I grew to love this game.

If I could reach that lofty ambition, I wouldn't beat the game for sure, but neither would have RuneScape beaten me.

:) :D \:D/ :-w :thumbsup:

RSN: Greedom1 | QP 248+ | Combat 116 | Total 1920+ | Skills 95 craft, 99 farm, 88 herb, 91 mage, 85 slayer

Values? What do they mean?

do you mean realistic goals that i can accomplish? Or things that i would like?

herers my realistic goals:

1. 123 + cb

2. all skills 80+

3. 99 att, str, def, hp, and fletching

4. full drag (w/ chain)

5. all barrows sets

6. Ill think of more later

7. Ill think of more later

8. Ill think of more later

9. Ill think of more later

10. Ill think of more later

My one and only runescape goal is to be just like mirrorforced!

and here are my real goals...

get 76 fishing at 1:50 am

get a legends cape at 3:00 am

get a blue drag mask at 5:00 am

get a d2h at 6:30 am

get a d hlly at 8:00 am

steal a syth from 12:00 am

steal bunnys ears at 4:00 am

and go to the moon and back and be home befor dinner!

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

99 in all combat stats, magic, range, prayer,

91 runecrafting i guess

maybe green party hat, alllthough its pretty much impossible for me to make that much

umm maybe 85 slayer,

most quests finished

94 cooking and 90+fishing

100% noob since 2001

That's my goal.

I had my first drop party yesterday when I reached 90 crafting -- only 4 friends could make it and I reveled in dropping/giving about 1 mill in items.

Jabraulter, though some may find your ideas lunacy, I am impressed and somewhat inspired...

Personally, I think a major goal would be to be able to give away every last item I've worked so hard for for so long and still be as enthusiastic about it as the first day I grew to love this game.

If I could reach that lofty ambition, I wouldn't beat the game for sure, but neither would have RuneScape beaten me.

:) :D \:D/ :-w :thumbsup:

At least one person doesn't think I'm crazy :wink: You don't have to be a high level either...in fact, that's kind of what inspired me. I'm only level 85. I just work hard for the benefit of others. The best part of it is right after you give it away...I find it a rush like no other. They're always so greatful and usually dumbfounded at the same time. Then, I explain to them why I gave it to them.

Don't look at this as me saying, "Go now, hand out free stuff..." It's more me encouraging you all to not always put yourself ahead of others. Take time to help others out when you get the opportunity.

panoramiadk9.gif