Is 100 combat special anymore?

antonwhy

When I got 100 combat a year or so ago, it was pretty big, but now it's fairly average.

Although I still feel getting into the 3 figure combat is great, just like getting 4 figure skill total.

Seeing 1000 totals with 20-30 in some skills... that just doesn't feel right.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just like getting 4 figure skill total.

Loads of players have 1000 skill total, but having 1500+ would definitly be an acheivment for anyone and respected.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

yes more along the lines of 1500+ skill total and 105 combat id say was an achievement and 100 is abit more average than it used to be. Alot more 100 than 105+ because alot of people stop or slow down once they reach the 100 mark.

but equally getting 100 is still quite hard and boring, unless you no life at pc. Its only quicker for those that spend the time doing it.

69er_is_best.png

GWD solo drops: Armadyl Hilt sold at 63.5m - (More to come hopefully)

120+ combat isn't even special anymore, its just because rs2 is so easy as picking a candy from a baby.

actually most babbies are armed to the teeth to prevent candy snatchers. be afraid... very afraid :ohnoes: anyways runesape in sum aspects is very easy

untitled6kv7.gif

no, me getting level 100 combat in rsc at a time where less than 500 people had it was an accomplishment

now level 120 isnt even an accomplishment

The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

I remember how hard it was for me to get to level 95 in RS1... getting to level 100 in RS2 is nothing. Training is so safe in RS2. In RS1, to get decent experience points (about 25-30k an hour MAX) you would have to train in the wilderness. At PC you can get well over 60k an hour if you are on the right worlds without even having to use armor or food.

120+ combat isn't even special anymore, its just because rs2 is so easy as picking a candy from a baby.
ok dude you need to start a new acount. and dont drop trade dont get stuff from friends or anything! it is so much harder than you would think. i think you have forgotton what it was like to been lower than others. and how hard it is to get up to them.

nversaydie13.png

20i9enb.jpg

trapped1yn6.png

PKERS CAN ALL BE DAMNED TO HELL!

100 cmb?

best cmb lvl, iv been 100 cmb for the last 4-5 months (i dont do cmb any more) just skilling now, 100 just looks the coolest to see, so why not the coolest to be.

100 cmb ftw

I quite like 101 cb...has got that nice orwellian feeling. FEAR ME! (I'm 101 cb btw :))

I like 99 the best. I mean, if you can Barrage at 100, pfft, you've got a 3 digit combat lvl, barraging shouldn't be that big a deal. But if you're under 100 combat and can Barrage, now that's where you get the respect =P~ .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

100 cmb?

best cmb lvl, iv been 100 cmb for the last 4-5 months (i dont do cmb any more) just skilling now, 100 just looks the coolest to see, so why not the coolest to be.

100 cmb ftw

I quite like 101 cb...has got that nice orwellian feeling. FEAR ME! (I'm 101 cb btw :))

I like 99 the best. I mean, if you can Barrage at 100, pfft, you've got a 3 digit combat lvl, barraging shouldn't be that big a deal. But if you're under 100 combat and can Barrage, now that's where you get the respect =P~ .

Let me take a wild guess.... You're under 100 combat? :roll:

People keep basing their "Greatest level" opinions on the levels they are. 126 is the best level, forever and beyond.

100 cmb?

100 cmb ftw

People keep basing their "Greatest level" opinions on the levels they are. 126 is the best level, forever and beyond.

I agree with Freshwacka.

Sure, if you're 80-90 combat and you can Barrage, all the more power to ya'. But honestly, I'd rather be 126 Combat and Barraging than 80 Combat. Unless you're in it for PvP, or a skiller, every level counts. And no matter how special your combat is versus your abilities, you're not going to stand much of a chance to someone 20 combat levels higher than you with the same special ability.

100 cmb?

100 cmb ftw

Yep, I'm going for 99 Mage before 100 Combat :P . What gave it away, my perspective on Barraging:level, or just the fact that I said I like 99 :lol: ?

IDK, maybe if I ever break 100 my perspective will change, but I've always thought that barraging in the double digits was more impressive than barraging in the triples 8-) .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

well nowadays most 100 cb lvl ppl are new ppl that just joined prolly like last year...and some of them jus dont understand that "fighting" or callin others a "noob" would bring them anywhere...lol i got a lil short story to tell---- \'

While I was banking, making my next trip for my slayer task and this lvl prolly jus abt 100 was buying 10 laws...so i figured y not since i picked those up from monster earlier anyway and he ended up trying to pay me 2k for em...so i declined and he kept following me calling me a n00b and i laughed and he said "you wanna fight"? so i jus turn public off and ignored him and he kept following me still talkin junk but had no idea what he said

Nowadays u can hardly find a fair and friendly player

population:

newbs 60% -rising more and more to come

pures 20%

scammers/ unfair ppl 15%

fair and honest ppl 5%

So i still think 100cb is kinda special but only to honest and fair ppl ::' other than that if they only have fighting stats well i dont think its special *my opinion*

OLD SKOOL PLAYA - 2001

6 years of playing since February 27th 2002

still a classic'er

Wars aren't won by dying for your country, it is won by making the other sons of b*tches die for theirs.period.

100 was cool for me since i started rs2 at lvl 87 and went members at 92 or 94, cant remember, trained to 100 with d long, then i quit, im justing starting again

which brings me to my next point, PLEASE PM ME wat pc and barrows gloves are/is/how to get/do it... iono lol

Banned from Runescape on a day I didn't play, for a real world trade I never did. Combat 113 - Total 1796 - Top 500 Cooking

It isn't really special but I think there should be veteran prizes from Jagex for hitting 100 or something, doesn't have to be a big whoop just a small reminder that you hit 100! Maybe a trophy you can have in your house.

I think it really depends on your "Overall" level. Because you can be level 100 with a 1000 skill total or a level 100 with a 1600 skill total. They cant be looked upon the same.

But to get a look on how much level 100's there are.

My friend has 101 combat and 1500+ skill total. Hes ranked around 30,000.

Just to give you an idea. So probably the level 100 combats go down to 1300 skill totals. So yeah.

Training my pure!

dddog6.png

This is what le wop's post in rants is talking about. Jagex has listened to the lazy people whining, and in turn have turned Rs2 into a very easy to lvl game.

I feel bad for the people such as Zezima who did so much work in rsc only to be equally matched by newcomers in rs2.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

Some of those babies have pretty strong grips ...

Anyway, I'm 99 combat, and I'm looking forward to triple digits. Don't beat up on my achievement. :?

And hey, I'll only be like 1,350 skill total once I reach 100 combat. You can't really make fun of me though, I -have- been playing for almost 2 years now. I just don't bother with skills. I don't bother runecrafting when I can buy runes. I don't bother fishing when I can buy food. I figure I'll use my combat skills to make the money to buy the items to kill thins to get more money! Most of my RS career this far has been trying to get rich. I've been in the 90's combat for about 6 months now. It's because I spent 80% of that time trying to get rich at barrows. :(

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

Well, of course it is easier these days to get 100 combat with PC. But when I got it, I still felt a great sense in accomplishment \'

100combat7xp.gif

Don't free Durial. Put this in your sig if you believe in justice.

100 combat is very special...if you don't have it or you just reach it. That's one of my many goals so I can't focus solely on combat. With PC it has gotten a lot easier but still something you can't get overnight.

greatham.png

- Affliction - 100 Combat - 9/15/06

Merchant / Skiller

lolyr0.png

I think lvl 100+ combat is an achivement.

True RS2 is easier you'll i see more lvl 90's then 100's. (I started RS in feb of 2002 and got to lvl 47. RS2 came out and got to lvl 62 easy)

newbankofrsyq0.gifurl=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=3616826#3616826]bannerkc5.png[/url]

(\_/)

(o.o) <--- This is Bunny

(> <)

Copy bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination...