More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]

Prankster_King

Sorry to crash your idea, but it wouldn't crash the economy if a few f2pers stopped playing for a week. Anyways, I had a lot of fun, and I am waiting eagerly for the next rally. Also, could we do it on a Friday or a Sunday? That way we won't interfere with any tet events and more people might show up.

tfssig.png

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sorry i didn't make it...alarm clock went faulty at the last minute...when i was asleep :(

but i'm confident that you'll organize another rally, seeing as there weren't any j mods there. if you do, can you like set the time one to two hours later? cos 5a.m. is just too early for me...and i reallly wanted to come to this one.

you could probably advertise on other forums next time...and tell clan members to get their f2p ppl to come too. we should do a whole marketful of people spamming away :D

Had a great time even though no JMods showed up. Had to go right when Blackbear778 left Falador's east bank. Wished some TDM members could have attended, but maybe another rally with more players will be better.

Also, don't go too crazy on the spamming everyone. It's against the rules, & it irritates JAGeX.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Oh, a great rally. Too bad I couldn't stay more than like two hours thogh <.<

Anyways - I recorded the complete first 1:47 of the rally, I'll edit and put it on YouTube.

Thanks for a great rally :thumbsup:

No, I really don't play anymore.

Had a great time even though no JMods showed up. Had to go right when Blackbear778 left Falador's east bank. Wished some TDM members could have attended, but maybe another rally with more players will be better.

Also, don't go too crazy on the spamming everyone. It's against the rules, & it irritates JAGeX.

one of the JMods was there

The F2P-ers need more bank space! We are not just a demo!

what a laugh, thinking you arnt a demo

They are fulfilled beyond your knowing. The Cryst is sundered, age of

Stones complete. From the undying ones the world is freed. You shall not tread

this path alone. Together we go. Come.

They are not. Many many people that are great players haven't even thought of becoming P2P. And they are players as well.

Summary:

The small F2P bankspace doesn't fit with the rest of F2P.

No, I really don't play anymore.

They are not. Many many people that are great players haven't even thought of becoming P2P. And they are players as well.

Summary:

yes they are. f2p doesnt deserveanything. nothing at attl. "great players". psh, what a laugh.

stupid demo...

First of all, please don't make this into a F2p vs P2p fight, I've had enough of those...

Look, F2p is not a demo... If it was, they would probably take it off by now, which THEY WON'T!!! O.O

Dang, I couldn't get to the rally, I had to go everywhere that day, but I saw a vid of it and I have to say Very nice job guys. Let's get the thing that we want from Jagex, More Bank space FTW!

This statement is true. Below is false.

This statement is false. Above is true.

Both statements above are contrapositive.

The below is false.

Life's a mystery... ain't it? You know math... figure it out.

First of all, please don't make this into a F2p vs P2p fight, I've had enough of those...

Look, F2p is not a demo... If it was, they would probably take it off by now, which THEY WON'T!!! O.O

Dang, I couldn't get to the rally, I had to go everywhere that day, but I saw a vid of it and I have to say Very nice job guys. Let's get the thing that we want from Jagex, More Bank space FTW!

it already ius a f2p vs p2p fight, cuz the f2p suck

f2po is a demo, they dont deserve to have it at all

one of the JMods was there

You got a screenshot of their presence? :|

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Summary:

yes they are. f2p doesnt deserveanything. nothing at attl. "great players". psh, what a laugh.

stupid demo...

so does that mean right when you left tutorial island you became a member barely knowing anything about runescape?

without f2p you wouldn't be a member right now because of f2p there are thousands of members. do you think jagex will still have all theseplayers if they released the game making you pay $5 a month without even trying it out yet?

correct me if i'm wrong but this is how it is.

Gyroman25.gif

Summary:

stupid demo...

so does that mean right when you left tutorial island you became a member barely knowing anything about runescape?

without f2p you wouldn't be a member right now because of f2p there are thousands of members. do you think jagex will still have all theseplayers if they released the game making you pay $5 a month without even trying it out yet?

correct me if i'm wrong but this is how it is.

damn straight i did. f2p shouldnt exist. people would still want to try runescape if f2p didnt exist, and then like the game and continue to pay. that is how it should be

Holierthanu, I'm going to tell you this one more time. Get the hell out of my thread. I sure hope you don't mind being banned, because arrogant people like you that continue to flame after being warned by a temporary ban, usually feel the effects of the ban-hammer straight away.

The rally went well, and I will be updating the main post with pictures and, if someone could point it out to me, links to the videos of the rally. Most of you did a great job in not spaming/flaming/impersonating, but there were a few that we ended up having to deal with. I just hope that the next rally (yes, there will be another) will be a bit more organized and less chaotic.

About the rumor of a Jmod being there, I only saw a few people pm me about it. I'm not sure of the validity of this statement, and for all I know it could have been a regular pmod, or someone pretending to be a Jmod. Until I see a screeny, I won't say for certain that a Jmod was there.

Summary of the Rally

The rally was a hit, and we got a decent amount of people join in. It started in the Falador Pub, where people were hanging around up to 4 hours ahead of time (or so I hear), and chatting with each other. I saw people dancing, drinking beer, and even a few people starting a drop party. I remember glimpsing a fairly large pile of gold in a corner, before it was swept away. ;)

At precisely 4:00est, I gave the que to charge the Falador East Bank, and everyone rushed downstairs and to the bank in a hurry. The rally began, and we got quite alot of Wth's. ::' People joined in the chanting, and after about 30 minutes or so, I called out for everyone to follow me for a tour around Runescape.

We got a decent sized Freak Train going, and kept up the "Bank Space" messages during the entire walk to Varrock. Once we reached Varrock, I stormed in the west bank, and merchants were overcome in a sea of white Bank Space messages.

After a short time, I got everyone back in line, picked up some stragglers, and marched my way to the other Varrock bank. We stopped by Varrock Square along the way, and got a few more people to join in. Upon reaching the Varrock east bank, we got the same reaction to the sudden outburst as in the west bank.

I then took the train back to Falador for a while, before we went out yet again for another trip to Varrock. On the way to Varrock, I wandered up to Edgeville, and we rallied in the Edge bank. I then proceeded to Varrock, and we hit the two banks for a second time.

Then I took the group south, and headed to Lumbridge. We ran into a pmod there, who wasn't very pleased with all the chanting. I talked with her for a bit, and she decided not to do anything about it. We continued on to Draynor, where we hit the bank there, and then took a stroll through the Willow trees, startling many of the wood-cutters. From there, we wandered back u p to Falador, where we stayed for a bit, then continued on a third and final tour (at least I believe it was only 3. I might be mistaken ::').

We picked up another pmod in the Varrock Bank, who even helped us with the chanting (as you'll see in the pics). We strolled through Varrock for a while, until it was about 5 minutes till the ending time for the rally. I took the group upstairs in the church, and gave them a quick thank-you for attending, and told them that there will be another rally sometime. I got them all to say "More F2P Bank Space!" in white, as you'll see in numerous pictures posted. ;)

Overall, I'd give the rally a 9/10. Superb job guys, I hope I can count on you for the next rally. I will be posting pictures soon, once I can get my computer to stop messing up. ::'

I'd also like to make a small request to everyone that got pictures of the pmods. Due to security reasons, I'm going to have to ask you all to either remove those pictures, or edit them to block out the pmods usernames. I can't explain further as to why, but it is vital that you try to do this. Anyone that has not edited their posts in the next 3 days will be pmed, and asked to edit it. After that, I will personally request a moderator to remove any violating pictures from the posts. Let's not let it come to that. ;)

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

Summary:

stupid demo...

First of all, I notice every one of your post you have ever made on tip.it is negative holierthanu1. If you could stop that would be great.

Anyways, glad to see that rally went well. I was there for first bit but I had to go unexpectedly. Should definitely consider having another. ::'

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Note to Self: Prankster <3: ::' and :wink:

Other than that...Aw, looks like I could've had a great time if I stayed. :( Stupid homework. Stupid headache.

Just a quick question...How many people thought it worked? It's not like we got any supporters that posted on here...Since we didn't mention TIF/Tip.It, or else we would've gotten banned. If we were lucky, perhaps people from other forums supported, and have started a thread in those forums. As no J-Mod came (I don't think so...) I doubt we got the attention of Jagex that much. Yes, we got a few P-Mods. (I saw two spamming, one telling us to shut up with no luck) But how much can P-Mods do? Who knows. We need to have larger rallies...(More people)

I recommend holding the next rally (Or the one after the next or somethingth rally...) during the summer. Although we may have a few people gone on vacation, there'll be more flexibility on the time. Weekdays become possible. (And Jagex works on weekdays...Perhaps they'll notice more...) People can stay up later.

And Holierthanu...I was glad while you were gone. Looks like I may be eternally glad. (Unless you break another rule and create a new account.)

And I'm just wondering...Are there any videos on Youtube or any other site which you don't have to download from? (If the file is too big for Youtube, perhaps watch it and record it at the same time. Like re-recording it in sections.)

(I should stop using parenthesis now.)

(I should stop typing.)

(Great rally! ::' )

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

NJEO3: no, that is not true

Prankster: no, your idea has no real purpose, as demos donbt deserve updates, so therefore i wont leave

aye a good rally overall. Me thinks we should of stayed in the falladore bank though.

if you have looked at the screenshots Im the guy in the prince tunic with a orange cape and purple Gloves. some clans came to help and so Did Militos Deci. okay 2 people doesent exactly count as a clan but it was fun.

and don't respond to holierthanu1 anymore Im dealing with him.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

just as a sidenote...holierthanu reminds me of the Trunchbull in Matilda...haha children's fic i know, but still - "I was never a child!" lollll

oh prankster i think holding the rally in varrock in world 3,4 or 5 would be great. i mean...storm the markets!!!

more bankspace ftw!

Yeah. About 4 of us were there.. (*-P.K.Masters). Wish a JAGeX Mod came though...

Here are my pictures:

I edited the P Mod one, so he will remain unknown due to security reasons.

pmodbankspacerallyedited.jpg

The Grand Finale! I didn't edit this one.

moref2pbankspaceeveryone.jpg

j0xPu5R.png