guys wearing dragon skirts is it...

2handeddagger

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it's weird at all. It's perfectly fine IMO. I believe that the cheapness of the D skirt compared to the D legs is a factor for some. Then you have others who have another purpose like this guy I once saw wearing an iron skirt because he was trying to imitate the outfit of... it was either the Greek soldiers or the Roman soldiers. I can't remember. And then you have crossdressers. Wear what you want is my opinion.

Noctis666.png

I know its wierd with a guy and a skirt but I would because they are a lot cheaper and give the same bonuses. Thats all I care about lol. Plus its kinda funny wearing the skirt lol

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

back in the day, the greatest warriors wore skirts.

My dad was actually taalking about this a couple of days ago. Irish men wore skirts to war, and they were the starters of gangs, called clans. They knew a secret that would stop people from messing with them, which is they ran into battle naked, scaring people away. Thieves and warriors stayed far away from Ireland because it creeped them out so much. My dad also said god invented beer to stop Irish people from taking over the world. ::'

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

he he.. reguardless i recomend to men.. shave your legs before oyu go out..

i forgot to and got a easy kill of the KBD cause all three heads were laughing at my hair legs and skirt

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

Mmmh...How many guys do you see wearing plain old platelegs EH? Skirts on guys are more uncommon, there for being COOL.

Skirts 4 lyfe.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

My dad also said god invented beer to stop Irish people from taking over the world. ::'

:lol:

Nothing wrong in it, ppl can live their runescape life and their real life the way they want to. AND back in rsc i use to wear skirt because it looked cooler. this also applies in rs2 where the platelegs look just weird.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.