guys wearing dragon skirts is it...

2handeddagger

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where what you want. Who gives a rat's hindquarters what other's think? The people who hassle you for wearing a d skirt by choice are the same idiots who hassle you for wearing a guthan's skirt by necessity.

Preference > Stats > Other's Opinions

As to the kilts vs. skirts issue: I think that every metal skirt in the game looks like a skirt. The only exception is the dragon skirt which looks like a kilt. It is not "clean" and "pretty"; it has more of a "worn" and "rugged" look... at least thats what I tell myself. :-$

Lol I don't wear anything under barrows but if I did I would say D SKIRTS FTW!!!

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

If you can afford the legs, I would use them. If you can only afford the skirt, buy that instead. But I do find calling a guy wearing the skirt sexy REALLY weird...

I've beaten the Heroe's Quest, oh yeah! Ummm, now what? I know, magic training! How FUN is that? Yippee!

And that was my waste of space called a sig.

My dad also said god invented beer to stop Irish people from taking over the world. ::'

Does your dad watch Family Guy? :-k

My dad is the type of guy who never watches t.v., works late at home and goes to work the next day, teaches us moral values, etc. He would never think of watching Family Guy. He would rather watch politics stuff. But I do watch South Park a lot and he's stood by the counter and seen 3+ episodes :D

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

I think that there's no point in spending 2 mill if you can spend 900k.. anyway, I think that the dragon, and any other trimmed or gilded skirt is long enough not to look weird. Anyway, the greeks wore them, so why shouldn't men. How ever for me-Torag's legs all the way..once I can buy them that is...and once I can wear them...and once I...I'll stop.

P.S. Guthix is my lord

And 200 mogres later, I got some flippers.

akor+shardax.png

I don't see anything wrong with it. Personally I don't like the way a skirt makes my legs look (fat), and I prefer the look of legs, although the skirt is pretty cool looking too. The price differance is ridiculous though :(

I wear dragon legs :D

35b9enp.jpg

d skirt is worth a whole lot less because of the "it's a skirt" mentality.

I find it utterly hilarious that all mages don't mind wearing a full length dress merely because they are called robes.

It is totally symantics robe=dress dress=robe skirt=kilt kilt=skirt. Same cut, same thing just different name.

Wear whatever you feel like wearing, wanna wear hot pants, tube top and tiara? Rock on, truth is I could care less what anyone is wearing as long as it makes them happy.

I use dragon skirt (*cough* kilt *cough*), because it actually looks cool and is much cheaper than legs. Verac, Guthan and Karil wear skirts (kilts), and they don't look like girld to me!

REAL MEN WEAR SKIRTS! (..kilts..)

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

Why buy either??? Save up for a whip! (if you already have a whip then you are probably rich enough to buy the legs) I seriously dont think i will ever buy either, the bonuses aren't that far separated from rune, and your armor looks awfully mismatched unless you have full dragon which is quite a hassle to acquire. I don't think there's any problem with guys wearing skirts, they're cheaper, and i think they might weigh less (anyone care to give a second opinion???)

Bobthesock, you got every letter right, but the zero at the end of my name, instead of a "z".

Irish men wear kilts and I'm Irish, so I have the right to wear a skirt.

I hate you........... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Im actually Irish i live in ireland and we DO NOT WEAR KILTS

grrr.

And people say us Irish/or red headed people have anger issues #-o

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

saves you 1.7m or so, cause skirt is 700-800k and legs is 2.4-2.6m

if i used dragon armor instead of barrows i'd prob go with skirt

but, if jagex pulled their heads out of their behinds and brought thrander (or whatever) back, we could change skirts to legs and visa versa again and the price would even out -.-

Who cares what they think? It's just a game. If you save cash by buying the skirt, go for it, but wouldn't it be better for your pocket to just buy torag's legs? They have better stats anyway.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

well, if theyre going to do it, they might as well go to the makeover mage and turn themselves into a girl, so they don't look like idiots

:XD:

But don't you find guys playing as girls slightly more weird? I know it's not an extension of a persons real self but the things you do in the game can reflect upon who you are outside the game.

To me the only difference between a "Dragon Skirt" and "Dragon Pants" is the name. They both serve the exact same function with the exact same results. Just because one is different than the other doesn't mean anything.

The smarter man (or women) will wear the skirt as it costs less and does the exact same thing. If ever I got a Dragon Leg Drop I'd sell it and buy myself a Dragon Skirt, thus giving me a lot more money!

Don't worry about the "fashion" choices of the other players. Do what you think is alright. If wearing a skirt on a character in a game is wrong to you, then don't do it.

yeah! im part irish so i feel the need the keep with the ancestery (sp?) and continue wearing kilts wheter it be a dragon kilt or just silk \'

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Bobthesock, you got every letter right, but the zero at the end of my name, instead of a "z".

I hate you........... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Im actually Irish i live in ireland and we DO NOT WEAR KILTS

grrr.

And people say us Irish/or red headed people have anger issues #-o

Scottish people wear kilts too :lol:

Birdd-1.png

[spoiler=Levels]Birdd.png