A chance to remove a random event from the game

Freesia

Randoms are getting rather lot in the game lately with new ones added in but old ones staying, so if you have a chance to remove 1 random from the game, what would it be?

For me, it's leo the gravedigger. I really hate him :evil:

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LEO THE GRAVEDIGGER!!!

*holds hand up for high five*

Man, after getting all his clothing and emotes (some of you may have seen me rant about this before), all he does is waste my flippin' time.

Get rid of Leo the Gravedigger. Leo, prepare to dig your own grave. :evil:

Sorry for those of you who haven't gotten Leo or still need to get something else from him.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

for me, its a tie between the mysterious old man, and... uhh.... no, wait, i really hate him the most. yeah.

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

Most of us feel that there are too many randoms in the game

Um, excuse me, but where did you get that from? Did you take a survey? Didn't think so. It's never a good idea to assume any sort of statistics, because quite often, you'll be wrong. <.< Anyways, leo is now a bit annoying, though I haven't got him in quite a while.

Um, excuse me, but where did you get that from? Did you take a survey? Didn't think so. It's never a good idea to assume any sort of statistics, because quite often, you'll be wrong. <.< Anyways, leo is now a bit annoying, though I haven't got him in quite a while.

"Um, *clears throat* excuse me, Mr. Level 3 Autoer, would you like to complete this survey on whether or not you feel there are too many random events in the game? *waves hand in front of level 3's face* excuse me...?"

:roll:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Bob the evil cat, he's so annoying by making us fish for him and pop ballons. Really waste of time for the fishing one, maybe like 500gpish cash? The ballon poppig ballon is awful too, I get it a lot during alching and fishing. It takes like probably 2-3 minutes and all you get is bunch of junk?

99 Fletch~~99 WC~~79/81 Fishing

87/94 Magic~~84 Range

Etha! Saradomin Forever~CW

CB: 107 Total: 1788+

ON BREAK

okok, i'll do some editing on the first post. happy? You really need to go to random events guide and count the number of them, especially the general ones

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Definatley Evil Bob.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

I would remove nothing, all the event are great...

The only thing that lame, is when we complate a randome but it keep appeared and get don't get anything... They should set after you complete a random outfit you get some other stuff.. Example: I got all zombie clothes and emotes... if I get Leo again, I will get other rewards" gems, money, or 1k "lol

-bomb

When I returned to RuneScape, I'd get the 'Evil Bob Island' one at least twice a day for a few days, it was really strange - I haven't gotten it since.

Leo the Gravedigger is a lot of annoying work, I agree. It'd be nice if he gave some prayer experience. It'd make sense and make it worth while. :)

-GregEchidna

Third player in RuneScape to 99 attack, strength, defense and hitpoints.

The shade random. It irritates you when you are training, and it doesn't give so much xp if you attack it and you don't get anything if you kill it.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Swarms are what I hate the most. They always manage to appear at the worst moments. And they're unattackable, so all I could do is run away, which in some situations is a almost certain way to die (example: standing in a safespot ranging dragons without an antifire shield).

Send in the exterminator... please :pray:

dontfearthereaper2.png

Yeah, we need to get the pest control people in here to sort out all these swarms, I get them often when training cooking at bandit camp. I also hate it when I'm training mage at lessers in a safespot, uh oh theres a swarm run out of my hidey hole, dash around being hit by 7s by lessers all the time. When they finally go away, I've normally lost 15-30hp. :oops:

Proud Legionairre of the 10th Legion of Kandarin.

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

270 Quest Points and counting

Remember - In the gene pool, there is no life guard. :P

You're not getting my point. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would.

The best way to keep a swarm off your back is to run a spot where they can't hit you, and relog :wink:

Um, excuse me, but where did you get that from? Did you take a survey? Didn't think so. It's never a good idea to assume any sort of statistics, because quite often, you'll be wrong. <.<

Stop trying (and succeeding) to be a complete idiot and just take part in the topic. I am yet to meet anyone who thinks there should be more randoms in the game.

99 fletching

99 woodcutting

99 firemaking