Funniest Way You Have Broken A Bone??

Gaia80890

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a friend who dropped a can on her pinky toe and broke it as well.

I also think that I cracked a few ribs today. A friend of mine and I were driving in another city (where my boyfriend now goes to college. We were going to visit him). We were on our way home when an 18-wheeled truck carrying a load of huge metal pipes passed in front of us. I had just unbuckled my seatbelt to reach into the back seat to grab something (my friend drives an SUV). When the load of pipes on the truck in front of us came undone. My friend screamed and threw on the brakes, sending me flying past two rows of seats and hitting the back window. I'm so thankful that I didn't hit my head. #-o Just my left shoulder and ribs.

Your story defies the laws of physics...

If your friend slammed on the breaks while going forwards, you would've flown forward and hit the windshield... you wouldn't have flown backwards.

Mis-type?

you beat me to it.

Backwindow is in the back of the car... you would have hit the wind shield... :^o alert?

i was preforming a demo at a karate competition and i landed rong broke my toe and kept going ne way......when i got home my dad looked at it and said it was broken.......thats it then he just walkd away...lol...hes a doctor...LMAO :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I had a friend who dropped a can on her pinky toe and broke it as well.

I also think that I cracked a few ribs today. A friend of mine and I were driving in another city (where my boyfriend now goes to college. We were going to visit him). We were on our way home when an 18-wheeled truck carrying a load of huge metal pipes passed in front of us. I had just unbuckled my seatbelt to reach into the back seat to grab something (my friend drives an SUV). When the load of pipes on the truck in front of us came undone. My friend screamed and threw on the brakes, sending me flying past two rows of seats and hitting the back window. I'm so thankful that I didn't hit my head. #-o Just my left shoulder and ribs.

Your story defies the laws of physics...

If your friend slammed on the breaks while going forwards, you would've flown forward and hit the windshield... you wouldn't have flown backwards.

Mis-type?

you beat me to it.

Backwindow is in the back of the car... you would have hit the wind shield... :^o alert?

I knew I would have to explain this. >.<

I didn't see most of this, because I was reaching into the back seat.

My friend and I were riding behind the truck. When it stopped... I think at a stop light. Just as it was stopping, its load came undone and my friend was right behind it. He threw on the brakes really fast after screaming some curse words and threw it in reverse to escape getting the hood dented by the pipes. By this time, I was pretty shaken up and leaned over the seat toward the back because I had the feeling he was going to hit something or someone going in reverse like he was. I could see some cars coming and I screamed at him to stop. So, he did.

I'm sorry if my story was confusing... I just thought I'd shorten it up.

3898000bYVcx.png

I broke my wrist.... i fell down the stairs

I broke my wrist 2.... i fell UP the stairs lol

also i broke my other wrist wen i was riding my bike down this big hill. my neighbor waved at me and (i still dont know why) i waved back and as soon as my hand left the handle i wiped out lol

lotusptwc8.jpg

I'm another fortunate one to have never broken any bokes, but I have two stories - one of stupidity and one of mystery.

Stupidity:

I once tore a ligament in my knee whilst I was crouching to straighten a rug. I limped and wore a support for 6-8 months.

Mystery:

I managed to damage/dislodge a bit of cartilage just below my sternum, I have no idea how, or if that was the precise problem. However, this caused my chest to audibly and painfully click whenever my heart beat when I was lying down. This was incredibly annoying, what's more other people could hear it too. It also meant that I couldn't breathe deeply. It fixed itself in a couple of months.

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

I was racing my brother through the house and I tripped on a carpet and flew into the pantry door, protecting my face with my arm.

Resulted in a broken wrist and I missed my final soccer game =(

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

I was playing football once when I was younger. The whole game this guy had been deliberately hacking me, winding me up and generally just been obnoxious so after maybe an hour of this I decided to teach him a lesson. The guy had the ball and was dribbling, I ran behind him and jumped into the air bringing my knees up so I could then brutally snap them down on the back of his legs resulting in a rather painfull injury for him.

1kr2.th.jpg

Instead I tried to this but ended up kneeing my self and chipping my tooth. I still hert the guy though because my momentum helped me to keep flying towards him :D

Ultimately it was poetic justice.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

No broken bones but I guess I came pretty close to it once.

It was on April 1st, 2004. I was on a fieldtrip with my classmates on Teddy Roosevelt's yacht, the USS Potomac. We were cruising around the San Francisco Bay, having a good time.

About midway of the trip, I was taking pictures. The boat suddenly lurched and fell, hitting my ankle pretty hard onto some anchoring equipment while I continued to fall and landed on my knees. The crew checked to make sure I was all right, then everything went as normal.

Except when I got off the boat later on, I felt pain. >_< Ankle was hurting pretty bad so I limped all the way back to the subway, then up the stairs to get onto a street car. Unfortunately, I forgot that that the stop I get off at for the street car to get back to the school had a dip, so I fell right into a ditch, hurting my ankle more. #-o

Let's just say that was one REALLY bad day. #-o

Oh yea, the worst part was I was supposed to have done my Physical Training tests that afternoon too. Ended up explaining to the Operations/Training Officer that I couldn't do some of the stuff. >_<

No broken bones but I guess I came pretty close to it once.

It was on April 1st, 2004. I was on a fieldtrip with my classmates on Teddy Roosevelt's yacht, the USS Potomac. We were cruising around the San Francisco Bay, having a good time.

About midway of the trip, I was taking pictures. The boat suddenly lurched and fell, hitting my ankle pretty hard onto some anchoring equipment while I continued to fall and landed on my knees. The crew checked to make sure I was all right, then everything went as normal.

Except when I got off the boat later on, I felt pain. >_< Ankle was hurting pretty bad so I limped all the way back to the subway, then up the stairs to get onto a street car. Unfortunately, I forgot that that the stop I get off at for the street car to get back to the school had a dip, so I fell right into a ditch, hurting my ankle more. #-o

Let's just say that was one REALLY bad day. #-o

Oh yea, the worst part was I was supposed to have done my Physical Training tests that afternoon too. Ended up explaining to the Operations/Training Officer that I couldn't do some of the stuff. >_<

Aaaww... :( *hugs* If that's not a bad day, I don't know what is.

3898000bYVcx.png

Lol It happened today like 3-4 hours ago... I just got done with baseball practice and I was racing a friend around the bases I went over third and slipped... Coach called 911 and we were right beside hospital <.< and I went in for X-Rays - broke 5 fingers right arm and my right leg OWY!

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Sprained a finger punching a bench in the locker rooms of my gym

Broke my toe by stubbing it

(Sprained) my wrist by jaming it on a slide so i didnt get kicked by some big kid, (Broke) it playing Bull in the Ring at football practice the next day, missed 5 games and i was a starter.

Sig

when i was snow boarding (which can be dangerous if you crash (i blame the skiers(except for when im skiing(wow lots of brakets inside each other :D )))) i sat down at the top of the chair lift to strap my foot back onto my board which is probably the least dangerous part of snowboarding stuck my hand out funny as i sat down and broke my wrist lol

ahahaha IMA A IDIOT

cant argue there mate
Real world? *looks around confuzzled* Real world?!? :ohnoes:

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

have now quit rs :-( (but i still browse these forums :-)

Lol It happened today like 3-4 hours ago... I just got done with baseball practice and I was racing a friend around the bases I went over third and slipped... Coach called 911 and we were right beside hospital <.< and I went in for X-Rays - broke 5 fingers right arm and my right leg OWY!

i feel u, one time we were playin football (american) and one of my friends played on a state team [which means hes relly good] and he bombed it like 60 yards so i went 2 catch it. but it was 2 high and 3 fingers on my right hand bent backwards lol. my index, middle, and ring finger were black and blu 4 2 weeks and plus the doctor had 2 re-set them ow... and it was so hard 2 type and play rs with 1 hand.

lotusptwc8.jpg

well although not funny...I broke em so I'll tell ya :anxious:

well first broken bones was my foot..

back when I was a bad skater I broke it while doing a rock to fakie on a half pipe <.<

and last year I broke, well completely disloacted my arm by jumping of a metre ledge over 2-3m of rose bushes(I'm an idiot..)into grass....

I made it but fell cause i landed on grass therefore my wheels din't continue to roll and i fell forward onto my wrist crack snap pop. :XD:

heres a diagram...

_____(inserthandhere)

_____|

11hours later i went into operation and got it fixed... :thumbsup:

::'

fanheaderunderbannerhe1.png

Haven't broke anything yet, but almost broke my neck one time and electrocuted myself another.

Me and my friend were seeing how fast each of us could take the corner on a dirt road. We started slow, then I got on and floored it, skidded, flew over the embankment, and rolled it over. Sprained my wrist, almost broke my neck. Suprising thing was, the fourwheeler only needed one bolt and a washer to be repaired.

One time I was in class when the overhead's cord was pulled out of the outlet. My teacher told me to plug it back in, and when I was plugging it back in, my finger accidently touched the metal prongs, and gave me a pretty big shock.

Retired

2169.png

Hmm, I've broken many bones in my time, but I can only recall a few...

I broke my leg after falling over from taking my first steps, and my mom almost had to go to court because of a misunderstanding related to that incident.

I broke my arm jumping on a trampoline after closing my eyes, spinning around, and falling off awkwardly.

My sister broke her arm in two places, cracked a tooth, and dislocated her shoulder joint after crashing her bike into a rather large and obvious tree. I went to go looking for her bike and rode it back. I also fell off- twice!

There's no sig here. Move it along...

it happened to a friend of me:

he was drunk and jumped of a car :P (broke his legg)

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

I myself have never broke a bone, however I do still have some funny stories.

A couple of months ago my dad woke up suddenly and did that spasm you sometimes do, anyways his leg jerked out into the nearby wall, broke his big toe. =D>

My brother in law knocked his two front teeth out mountain biking, he hit a rock and went head first over the handlebars hitting his face on the ground when he landed.

Probobly in football when i broke my ankle

We were doing a jumping up and down warrior call before a game and then biggest gu on out team landed on my ankle twisting it VERy far resulting in a fracture to right above my ankle

I didnt feel it at first but when i jumped and hit the ground again i definitely did #-o

Luckily for me it was a fairly small fracture but it did put me out for the rest of the season

Definitely wasnt funny then but it is now :XD: