Bad Neighbors?

harryp0tt3rules

throw pidgeon food in their yard, yoddle at 6am and wake them up, and have "get togethers" at 7m and play classical music Seveirly loud. :lol:

bestsigcopy.jpg

Rip. Archer3 and runescape

Achieved 99 Hitpoints At 8:36PM June-05-09

Achieved 99 Strength At 12:17AM March-08-09

Achieved 99 Attack At 3:57PM April-24-?09

Achieved 99 Firemaking At 5:41PM September-17-08

Ok, this is what you do. You hire a "Cat Assasin/Dog Assasin", the assasin takes out the cat/dog with an high-powered, bolt-action, semi-automatic rifle, with a laser beam to make sure the cat/dog will die with a direct shot. (Rifle will be roughly $1,200. Assasin's don't provide guns.) While your neighbors go to the vet, you go into the house, and put pepper in the punch/drinks. It's that simple.

Maybe shoot off fireworks at 5 in the morning?

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

at least yours don't swear at you regulary for no reason whatsoever, and being ordered to move out of your own house(i told the offender that unless he pays for the move, and my mortgage for the next 25 years to can go to where this family friendly forums shouldn't know about)

also their child(more like a devil in disguise) regularry swears at the other kids, and hits other kids. he hit my youngest son in his groin while his father was looking, for no reason whatsoever and his dad just laughed. didn't tell him off or anything.

they hold parties every saturday night so far over the summer, and do karaoke outside. none of their guests can sing, and this goes on sometimes till 4am plus. they they moan if i so much as call my kids in from outside the next morning from the garden, cuz i'm abusing the peace? wth. not their fault they have a hangover.

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D

Fat call the cops, seriously thats pathetic. The fact that his dad laughed at that makes me sick.

Lvl 80 construction.

Dragon Drops: 11 (4 Chains, 2 Axes, 1 Med, 2 Skirts, 1 Legs, 1 2h)

God Wars Drops: 4 Zamorakian Spears, 1 Godsword Shard 1

TS: Maybe you could talk with them. Ask them if they could be a little more quite, as there are other people in your neighborhood who want to sleep at night.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I'd call my neighbours pretty bad. At least my parents would.

We live in a terrace house (?) so almost all houses are connected.

This one time they randomly began jack-hammering their little asphalted "slope" that leads to their front door at 8 am in the morning on a Saturday, because they wanted to build a stair up to it instead...

They have two kids, and they're probably two of the most obnoxious kids I've met (and I've worked at a kindergarden). Whenever they run down the stairs, you hear it (the wall actually vibrate a lot of times), and they don't close their front door, they slam it shut as hard as they can. And they can never talk like a normal human being would, they have to scream.

They have two dogs, and they randomly crap wherever they want (including peoples' house lots).

And whenever the wife is out of town with the kids, the husband invites a bunch of friends over and constantly drink the days the wife and kids are gone. This man is over 40 years old.

This one time when the wife and kids were away, he got home at 3 am in a taxi, obviously very hammered, and he didn't have any money on him. So he had a very lively conversation with the cabdriver for around 15 minutes, whereafter he ran inside his house to find money. He didn't find any. So he attempted to pay him with gold-necklaces and stuff. Whatever he could find. And when that didn't work he came to our house and rang our door bell. We didn't open though.

We've no idea how he solved it, but the cabdriver drove away after another 30 mins or so.

There are a bunch of other scenarios as well... like the wife having a "conversation" with her man after suspecting/finding out he was cheating on her etc. etc.

2009rb9.jpg

Just call the cops, they can't do everything what they want eventho they are in their own house.. :roll:

RSN - Ur Enemy, lvl 120 - Back in action!:)

Oldest rsn: Obu86 lvl 100 :P ~Retired~

RS Since 2001

also their child(more like a devil in disguise) regularry swears at the other kids, and hits other kids. he hit my youngest son in his groin while his father was looking, for no reason whatsoever and his dad just laughed. didn't tell him off or anything.

they hold parties every saturday night so far over the summer, and do karaoke outside. none of their guests can sing, and this goes on sometimes till 4am plus. they they moan if i so much as call my kids in from outside the next morning from the garden, cuz i'm abusing the peace? wth. not their fault they have a hangover.

Seriously if I lived next door to you I would beat up on that kid and his dad. I guess that guy is laughing to drown the fact that he is a horrible father and should his kid's destiny is McDonalds.

Oh and if I was you I would incourage my children to make loud noises all morning and play their music loud while the neighbours have hangovers.

deadforumslol.png

Oh and if I was you I would incourage my children to make loud noises all morning and play their music loud while the neighbours have hangovers.

What's fighting fire with more fire going to get you? Yep, even more fire.

Try to stay polite to a cetain level, and if that won't do it, a neighbourhood petition against noise always works with the cops.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

Looks like fat slug has it the worst :lol:

My advice is to just give them a taste of their own medicine except much stronger medicine. Whatever they do to you, do it back to them worse. If they have any dignity at all they might start respecting your wishes. Or they might start getting worse and the situation will escalate so that it's a competition to who can piss the other off the most.

Or if you're to nice for that, bake them some cookies will laxitives in them. Let's face it the possibilites are endless \'

Just call the cops, they can't do everything what they want eventho they are in their own house.. :roll:

They dont care ...... :wall:

They damn well should. It's your (or your parents') taxes paying their salaries.

Ok, this is what you do. You hire a "Cat Assasin/Dog Assasin", the assasin takes out the cat/dog with an high-powered, bolt-action, semi-automatic rifle, with a laser beam to make sure the cat/dog will die with a direct shot. (Rifle will be roughly $1,200. Assasin's don't provide guns.) While your neighbors go to the vet, you go into the house, and put pepper in the punch/drinks. It's that simple.

Maybe shoot off fireworks at 5 in the morning?

Or, you could ask them politely to stop...

There's no sig here. Move it along...

high-powered, bolt-action, semi-automatic rifle, with a laser beam to make sure the cat/dog will die with a direct shot. (Rifle will be roughly $1,200. Assasin's don't provide guns.)

bolt-action or semiauto please...

But OMG, what a massive destruction weapon!

Shot your neighbours with it instead of the dog! :P

komododabst3cn.png

Also I think a high powered rifle will cost a fair bit more than $1,200.

As for dealing with neighbours - those people saying 'fight back' and those saying 'ask them to stop' are wrong - people like that cannot be reasoned with. If you fight back they will just get worse, but their retaliation knows no bounds. If you ask them to stop they won't care.

The only way to deal with it is to involve the authorities.

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.