South Vs North - the magic tree rivalry.

bestsob

Well, it seems I've instigated a rivalry, go me. I simply walked up to the north magic trees close to camelot, and said "south trees for life =P" playfully. Now it's bossomed to an all out rivalry. The Norths often Fire bomb us Souths, and then us Souths flax bomb them right back.

Come out and Join in the festivities! woo!

Make sure to HYT bestsob if you do come/ ::'

EDIT: world 99

thhah.gif

you really have no better way to waste time? i find this post kind of immature since it is obviously a direct reference to the american civil war. It's really not funny to joke about wars.

yeah i edited it :lol: sorry bout that. I am really not an ignorant person, but most american schools are ignorant to other countries. I was taught this way, and I apologize for seeming rude. I won't make the same mistake again. but you know it doesn't matter what civil war i was referring to. it's still kind of ignorant.

you really have no better way to waste time? i find this post kind of immature since it is obviously a direct reference to the civil war. It's really not funny to joke about wars.

I find your reference to any particular civil war as 'the civil war' arrogant and inconsiderate. Nah, i don't really, but you should lighten up.

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

you really have no better way to waste time? i find this post kind of immature since it is obviously a direct reference to the civil war. It's really not funny to joke about wars.

yea, i feel deep hatred to the english civil wars aswell. oh wait was it the spanish, or maybe the mexican?

too many civil wars too keep count on, so how can you say 'civil war' and expect everybody to be thinking of the same one?

IRC.RSCRIPT.ORG #STATS

join us. we dont bite too hard.

yea, i feel deep hatred to the english civil wars aswell. oh wait was it the spanish, or maybe the mexican?

too many civil wars too keep count on, so how can you say 'civil war' and expect everybody to be thinking of the same one?

Any Civil War is sad, though. Think about it, One brother goes North, and One South. You fight them in a battle, your Commrads EXPECT YOU TO KILL YOUR BROTHER!! Families fighting against each other, Neighbors, Friends. Nothing gained but bloodshed, or in the rare ocasion freedom for someone\somthing (no i'm not being racist, iI DO NOT Mean that The Black Slaves were and "Item"). So personally, if you make fun of a Civil War. God have mercy on your Soul...

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Lol guys, it's just for fun.

One set of trees hapens to be South, and one happens to be North.

And being as I'm a country boy, I do like saying the south will rise again =P (I do not endorse slavery).

thhah.gif

The good 'ole South. Slaves ftw. :thumbsup:
<--- :?: :?: :?: :?: i do hope you realize what you are saying right??

anyway, i think most ppl are taking this too seriously..... :-w

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

Nothing but north for me... us Canadians should all be saying that. \'

And honestly, all of you that somehow take offence to this is quite pathetic. Lighten up a little. <.< Learn how to have fun and try to understand that...

not everything has a horrible slant on it.

And as a second little add on I'd just like to state that you all must be the worst party-goers... you're not invited to any of my parties if you can't have fun. ::'

Slack_Tide.png

you really have no better way to waste time? i find this post kind of immature since it is obviously a direct reference to the american civil war. It's really not funny to joke about wars.

yeah i edited it :lol: sorry bout that. I am really not an ignorant person, but most american schools are ignorant to other countries. I was taught this way, and I apologize for seeming rude. I won't make the same mistake again. but you know it doesn't matter what civil war i was referring to. it's still kind of ignorant.

I dunno, IMO it's just a few players breathing life into this game. Maybe it's kind of childish, but it's better than players never talking except to trade or to scam...

I dunno, IMO it's just a few players breathing life into this game. Maybe it's kind of childish, but it's better than players never talking except to trade or to scam...

but still, my point is, can't we post about more apporopriate topics? i agree with ajc that this thread doesn't have a bad slant on it, but that doesn't make it appropriate to post, and that doesn't mean it will stay that way. The American civil war were America's darkest hours. while I myself am not offended by it, I think that it is immature to make jokes about it and inconsiderate towards everyone who was involved in the war.

but still, my point is, can't we post about more apporopriate topics? i agree with ajc that this thread doesn't have a bad slant on it, but that doesn't make it appropriate to post, and that doesn't mean it will stay that way. The American civil war were America's darkest hours. while I myself am not offended by it, I think that it is immature to make jokes about it and inconsiderate towards everyone who was involved in the war.

IGNORE the jokes and the (in your view...) immaturity of this post. In no way is it immature, it's just some people having fun. I hate when people get offended by the smallest of things. It's really kind of sad. If you can't have fun you must be a real drag to have at a party. Try to lighten up and not be offended so easily. Where's the fun in getting offended by everything? Pretty useless time spent IMO...
Slack_Tide.png

You really gotta lighten up. You're somehow trying to say people are making jokes about the civil war just because they said north and south, which the trees LITERALLY are of each other.

And if you're also dense enough to say that the civil war was America's darkest hour, you clearly don't know your American history.

*coughSMALLPOXBLANKETSTONATIVEAMERICANScough*

You really gotta lighten up. You're somehow trying to say people are making jokes about the civil war just because they said north and south, which the trees LITERALLY are of each other.

And if you're also dense enough to say that the civil war was America's darkest hour, you clearly don't know your American history.

American's darkest hour? Heheh... I woulda guessed the invention of television.

I give up. I'm really not offended by the post, I just wanted to prevent a fiery arguement from brewing. but I suppose that it's really not my business.

and chris, you don't need to go and insult me. there have been many dark hours in american history. Since more americans died in the civil war than in any other war, I figure it could in a lot of ways be one of america's darkest moments. Now please, Stop quoting me and I'll stop posting.

umm i doubt there would of even been a arguement if u didnt post anything, far out some people are just little sooks get over it u girl

Join Pure Chaos best aussie based pure clan around, click my banner for link to our forums

purechaosza8.jpg