What weapon do you use when training strength?

Krempstar

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something that does a lot of damage with fair accuracy. I switch between the Dragon Battleaxe and Halberd depending on what I fight. Both of these have the highest strength bonus of all the dragon weapons.

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

For a long time the only thing I have trained str with is halberd. But i've been training def (trying to get to 90) recently. I have a halberd, dragon dagger (some kind of psn on it) and a rune scimitar that I could use though.

35b9enp.jpg

Surprised no one has said this before... Whip on controlled. Might use Dharoks when I start runecrafting again. I'm a bit broke now :oops: .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Either d scimmy or hally. Scimmy usually, but whenever i get a slayer assignment that is hallyable i use the hally (btw when ur using a hally u should only use str, as that is its only slash attack which is 15 points better than its stab which it uses for controlled and defensive)

D Scimmy gets better xp than other dragon weapons. (I've tested it)

Dharoks gives better than scimmy

Even than hally?

What do you mean in better xp. doesnt the amount of xp depend on the amount of damge you deal regardless of what weapon.

slayer9434.png

Barrows: guthan warspear, ahrim hood, torag platebody, karil's crossbow x3, Dharoks greataxe, Dharoks Helm.

Max Quest points

"Never let your morals prevent you from doing what is right" Asimov