What is your favourite minigame?

Robert_Rdam

Hey I'd like to know your favorite minigame :D

Minigame when you are on your own:

And a minigame you need teamwork, with friends or just other people:

Mine are, Barrows for myself. I just love to do it over and over again, rewards make the efford worthy.

And with my friends, Trawler :wink: HYT good teamwork and then get some cool rare fishies, yeah always into that.

What are yours? Got any reasons why? Pictures, stories tell(post) it all ::'

I didn't find a thread for this, so if it does exist please move.

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

barrows is best to do when its just you but its much more fun with mates

ive done this recently and rogues den is a lot of fun with about 4 good mates because its funny watching them fail 8-)

but i'd say its alot more fun in rs if u have people to do things with and you need people to do most things, even quests

ok this might sound odd to some ppl

but trouble brewing and pyramid plunder

dont dis them until you go out with a team of like 6 of your best friends and play it for a few hours strait i've gotten alot of my friends hooked on teh game and they always begging me to set up another game :D

legends2.jpg

Yeah, Rouges den is really fun with friends. Only most of my friends fail on 50% of the maze :-# :3>

I love that place, I used to have 8 sets, decided I only need one then realised I needed dupes for banking purposes!!! #-o

We need to have a Tip.It trip there! ROFL!

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Trouble brewing, SOOO much to do, and you have to work as a team, and you get to set things on fire.

What more does a man want.....

*cough* women *cough*

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Trouble Brewing gets my vote. Tried it today for 2 hours and I must say I liked it alot. Most of that time I got a good set of people as teammates (totally opposite from the annoying experiences I got from the 3 last castle-wars games...example: those who are supposed to guard our team standard, chatted with each other instead).

Cant wait to earn enough points to get them naval clothes (364/2000 atm). :P

And well, Pest Control is nice too, just gets boring after awhile (50 continuous runs).

dontfearthereaper2.png

Castle Wars definitely. Zammy team everygame. i am also a pyro, i light things on fire and blow things up (preferably catapult) \'

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.