whats the rarest item which isn't a rare???

mrmyk

You can buy some pretty easily in world 1 for 100-150k

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black Nails from the quest In Aid of th Myreque

Beat me to it :(

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

You can buy some pretty easily in world 1 for 100-150k

I've never seen any. :-k

I've been in world 1 for days on end. I've never seen a green dhide (T) chaps seller. Plenty of (G) though. For an entire day I offered 4m for one. I got a lot of trades from the green dhide (G) chap sellers and dhide (T) bodies though.

icecube7.jpeg

"Rare" according to Jagex means any item that is discontinued. As the toy sailboat is discontinued, I wouldn't count it.

Black spears, although uncommon, are very easy to obtain, which is also why I wouldn't count poisoned low level spears and daggers either. They're just not around, but in a heartbeat you can make a ton of them.

Anyway, rares that aren't discontinued are my specialty. They're my favorite item in Runescape, and as such, I've collected quite a few over the years...

ScreenShot064.png

I would have the 3rd form of the Progress Hat, but for some reason when I reached the necessary amounts for it, it never changed, and I won't be trying that again... I'm not even sure if it still exists as it's not mentioned in the manual. If it still exists though I'm willing to bet that is the rarest of the non-rare items in Runescape. I've never seen one, not once.

If the 3rd stage Progress Hat no longer exists then I bet the rarest item is the Port Phasmatys pirate flag from Trouble Brewing. It's 6000 pieces of eight and that game is hard to bare for most people, that is if you can even find a world busy enough to play it.

Nazgul.jpeg

"Rare" according to Jagex means any item that is discontinued. As the toy sailboat is discontinued, I wouldn't count it.

Black spears, although uncommon, are very easy to obtain, which is also why I wouldn't count poisoned low level spears and daggers either. They're just not around, but in a heartbeat you can make a ton of them.

Anyway, rares that aren't discontinued are my specialty. They're my favorite item in Runescape, and as such, I've collected quite a few over the years...

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e376/Headnazgul/ScreenShot064.png

I would have the 3rd form of the Progress Hat, but for some reason when I reached the necessary amounts for it, it never changed, and I won't be trying that again... I'm not even sure if it still exists as it's not mentioned in the manual. If it still exists though I'm willing to bet that is the rarest of the non-rare items in Runescape. I've never seen one, not once.

If the 3rd stage Progress Hat no longer exists then I bet the rarest item is the Port Phasmatys pirate flag from Trouble Brewing. It's 6000 pieces of eight and that game is hard to bare for most people, that is if you can even find a world busy enough to play it.

I have the phasmatys flag :)

Also, green naval top might be rarest non-rare too. Everybody gets black or blue or even red

I'd have to say a cooking apple. Who honestly picks those up?

I have a collection of 300+ in my bank. I'm rich!!! \'

And people say Farming is useless. :roll:

If you dont take steps to ensure that you're protected, you void all right to complain when stuff goes wrong.
Join the petition for a new bank page layout!

grammar2gr8dx.png

If only I was tradeable... :roll:

lol i got like 30 of them.

Pet rock could be rare, a fire cape in the first hour after the minigame was released. lol im not sure, i would say 4k chompy hat or a combination rune lol

Jimmy+Kak.png

currently smithing

Nope, i have the pet rock.

How about the Fixed Device (Bazooka) from the Mournings End quest?

Or A Fremmenik Helm/Sheild/Blade?

Oh and theres the ordinary cape thats pink. :thumbsup:

I have them all! :P

SkullyTIF.jpeg

Thanks To: Everyone for the siggies, especially Kal for the Pixel.

Currently Playing: FIFA 07, NFS: Carbon, Morrowind and Dungeon Siege II.

numerous quest items, but for tradeable things prolly bronze ds ++ or brnze wire. for wieldable non tradeable things dark dagger, for quest items... dunno :)

Dark dagger is kind of common.. Shining dagger (I think thats what it is) is probably rarer. (You can't complete legends, but hey, you have a shiny dagger with a shiny effect! :thumbsup:)

x12.png

blackgoldrobesrv5.png

Yes I am a girl. No, I won't be your girlfriend. :oops:

Maybe people could try for a rarest outfit that doesn't include rares (you know what I mean!)

Just an idea lol.

Does anyone still have the bright green sheet thing from Ghosts Ahoy? I kept mine until I found out I could only wear in Port Phasmatys.

If only I was tradeable... :roll:

lol i got like 30 of them.

Pet rock could be rare, a fire cape in the first hour after the minigame was released. lol im not sure, i would say 4k chompy hat or a combination rune lol

^ Definitely very rare as fight caves takes 2 hours to complete - not sure if that's the point you were making or not! :o

Back on topic non-quest item probably the gold chompy hat.

edit: tags

Mordendravid.png

Nope, i have the pet rock.

How about the Fixed Device (Bazooka) from the Mournings End quest?

Or A Fremmenik Helm/Sheild/Blade?

Oh and theres the ordinary cape thats pink. :thumbsup:

I have them all! :P

I had about 20 sets of fremmy (helm;shield;blade also their cape; boots;gloves)

Got them as drops from wasalaski (sp?)

I was trying to obtain full skeletals for sale

rat tail :) (tail of a rat for the witch potion quest)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined