Enhanced Sound Effects Update Today?

daver

I would say they took a holiday for 9-11, yet since they aren't in America, that really doesn't fit....

Probably will come later today.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

I dont see why you guys think that there is an update EXPECTED today. Or even this week at all. Jagex can release updates whenever they feel like it. They dont have to give in to us people that complain about the update coming a few days late..

Training my pure!

dddog6.png

I dont see why you guys think that there is an update EXPECTED today. Or even this week at all. Jagex can release updates whenever they feel like it. They dont have to give in to us people that complain about the update coming a few days late..

Why don't you actually read my thread before you make your idiotic comments. No 1 on this thread was complaining what so ever about there being no update.

delimli7.jpg

so what if it is the sounds? runescape music and sounds are rubbish anyway, i always keep them off

That "rubbish" can keep you alive- I found someone's death pile in ogre enclave with a robin and ranger boots- if he was still at his computer while he died (reading tipit forums or something) I bet he had his sound off. It's pretty good if you can hear when you're getting killed.

So No-one else bothers to post here, Jagex are an English company, they work within the time in England, not America. It's now 7:34PM, i seriously doubt anyone will be at the Jagex head office where they host the updates at this time of day... Wait until tomorrow.

maxsig28nv.gif

So No-one else bothers to post here, Jagex are an English company, they work within the time in England, not America. It's now 7:34PM, i seriously doubt anyone will be at the Jagex head office where they host the updates at this time of day... Wait until tomorrow.
Wow what a noob. I posted this topic at 5-6AM Est. That is 10-11AM jagex time u freakin moron.
delimli7.jpg

well on monday (or was it tuesday?) there was website maintinence, so maybe they just did that this week? they were doing that for a long time.

and i'm not too bothered if we dont get an update this week, its pretty annoying when you kep getting distracted from what you're doing by a new update lol

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Wow what a noob. I posted this topic at 5-6AM Est. That is 10-11AM jagex time u freakin moron.

:? Why flame him? can anyone just discuss anything anymore instead of calling him a freakin moron...

siggkz9.jpg

Anyone who wants to add to me. Please DO I get bored. :D