If fire capes were tradeable

2handeddagger

They would be worth atleast 6-8 Mill but will then keep going down because people will always keep getting more capes to sell. Then you will see a lot more people with these capes that the prices will drop. I am glad that they will never become tradeable. I may not have a cape yet, but the cape symbolises a good RS player 8-)

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

if they did, they would be worth more than a d chain at first fo sure, as there are probably less than 10000 poeple with one

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

i believe their was a bug where they could be offered in a trade or something like that, i know a friend of mine who was like, some1 trade me their fire cape real fast, and something strange was supposed to happen, i didnt ask what it was but it wasnt supposed to happen.

im not sure what it was exactly, all i know is it involved offering a fire cape to another player in a trade screen.

oh, and id pay 2mil for it. depend on things.

I think it would cost like 20-30m at first, but it would eventually drop to like 2-3m when the fight cave GODs (peope who are so good at it they do it for fun) farm the hell out of it and bring hundreds more into the game, and subsequently make themselves extrodinarily rich. I hope it never becomes tradable. It's the only item in the game that symbolizes an extraordinary achievement. There are level 120+ guys that have tried scores of times, but many level 90-105s that have done it many times. It seperates the skilled, good-reflexed mutitaskers from the rest of us. Sadly, I'm not one of those :(

on 1st day i would expect it to be maybe 5m? but then again if anyone can wear it (no lvl reqs) like 15m.

Then comes after 3 days after the update people will so fight caves for the money and thus everyone will have one and will be knocked down to 1m which will technically be nothing as everyone has one.

So what did we learn

DO NOT MAKE FIRE CAPES TRADABLE :ohnoes:

randomkcopyq.png

Not sure of the price, but Muggi would quickly become a Runescape billionaire.

doncha kno it

we have all done this before

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Barrow Items: 31

Le MTA vous poss̮̬̉̉de baiseur de m̮̬̉̉re

Hmmm...If Fire Capes were tradeable...What was the first thing I thought of when I saw this...

Muggiwhplar would be rich... :XD:

Seriously, they wouldn't make them tradeable, this means only the rich would have them. :roll: People would only want Fire Capes for their stats.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

if they did, they would be worth more than a d chain at first fo sure, as there are probably less than 10000 poeple with one

uhm... there are 150000 ppl above lvl 100 and you think only 7% does have a cape? i think its more then 50000

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Why would anyone want to buy one? :? It's the feeling that you have defeated Jad that makes it so wonderfull, you can't buy that.

I agree, it's the feeling of beating jad that makes it so special. well, that, and the fact that it's the best cape in the game :XD:

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)

they would cost about 2-3 mil. i knwo this ebcuse u can buy them now(yes u can egt epople to go onto ur account and do it lol...i know dumb) I NEVER DID THIS!. but ya jagex will nevfer amke tradable.

hey dude lern to type

DoD:S ownage

what we have here is a ..um.. failur to communcate

check out my steam ID page @ alpha company