Should we be able to get 1000 void points at PC?

Ghost-Knigth

If we look at the agility arena we are able to get up to 1k points.

Should we be able getting 1k points at Pest Control too?

Post your opinions..

:P

99 ranged | 99 magic | 99 defence | 99 hitpoints

Remember, it's just a game

Feel free to add me on RS. :) Always ready for a chat.

lol and get 1.1mil xp a round with the 10% increase? (for me atleast) i don't really think that there is a point, unless they add more high point needing gear, which would most likely be useless.

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

Well for every 100 points you trade in you get a 10% bonus, that would mean they would have to make some sort of incentive to trade in 1000 point (maybe 25% extra) which is too much free exp, I think it would make the game too easy.

i believe that cashing in a large amount, like 1k maybe.. but like 10k... could effect duels highscoring.

imagine going to word 2, cashing it 10k void points into strength, then go to the duel area, @ lets say 85 str you jump to like...a level im not even sure.. .but yea.

just seems like something someone some where would use and then some1 else would complain and jagex would change it for all of us.

at one game a minute not including any lost games, that is still 16 2/3 hours of pc, i know i have done 1k points but 100 pts a time. Those who complain about pest control, i don't know why, if takes stradegy, good levels and some friends. Seriously, there are alot of pc clans, if you can't find one i feel sorry but don't ruin pc for us becuase i have went from 69-77 magic, and 74-76 range with the points =1k points. why not have 1k points with say a 20% bonus, if you work that hard, you should be allowed to have the reward.

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

...they couldn't do a bonus, so the only thing it would do is give you a goal of higher points, and make it so you don't have to click 10x...but most of the times you prolly get a level at around 250 points...so why have that?

w4M8t.png

^ No :P, It's not needed..already easy enough to level with Pest Control it would be a pointless update.

I don't really have an opinion either way. It seems that it would be extremely easy to implement, but would there be any use to it? It takes literally 5 seconds to walk from the pest control dock to the void knight to redeem the points.

sigbad0xt.jpg

Jack of all trades, master of thieving. 259th to 99 thieving. All stats 75+

I disagree, even though it doesn't affect me in the slightest

Although if it was implemented the bonus should be kept at 10, or just go no higher than 12.5.

But aren't you lot who want it ever satisfied? I mean don't you remember cashing in all your points one at a time? Then they introduced herbs, minerals, seeds, void knight armor and "mace"(Even though its rubbish armor it looks cool and you are respected at being good at pc if you have it) and 100x points WITH a 10% bonus, oh and level 25+ to join games. Is THAT not enough?

P.S I dont have void knight armor dont flame me with "omgzerz u dont get respected if u have it

TifSig.jpg

i believe that cashing in a large amount, like 1k maybe.. but like 10k... could effect duels highscoring.

imagine going to word 2, cashing it 10k void points into strength, then go to the duel area, @ lets say 85 str you jump to like...a level im not even sure.. .but yea.

just seems like something someone some where would use and then some1 else would complain and jagex would change it for all of us.

yes i agree with you..my friend leveled every stat 1 higher than what they were on highscores and won every stake

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Absolutely not. I just toyed around with some numbers, and if someone cashed in 1k points they could get from level 59 to 71. So, someone could get 59 def, save points up for a while, hop to w 2, cash in the points on def, and become an amazing veracs staker. And of course people would stake them because the highscores would say 59 def. It would greatly throw off staking and pking, so they should keep it at 250 points.

I don't really have an opinion either way. It seems that it would be extremely easy to implement, but would there be any use to it? It takes literally 5 seconds to walk from the pest control dock to the void knight to redeem the points.

but we are talking about 1000 tickets, so that is 5000 seconds, 1 hour and 23 minutes. I don't know about you but I don't want to waste 1 hour and 23 minutes of time just walking (plus the fact that I lag a lot so it would be probably 10 seconds so it is 2 hours and 46 minutes)

redbullsigortiz.jpg