if you could change ur name......

pompey_spud

ok, this is the scene..for one day only jagex are allowing name changes. dont ask me why because i cant be arsed ti think of a reason

i would definetly change mine as i made this account like 3 years ago when i liked spongebob.

Now, wherever i go theres 'h3y sp0ng3b0b, wh3r35 Patrick!!!!11111'

it makes me angry.

would you change urs?

supernovasigst7.jpg

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i always have the username dan2012 for everythin (it's even the numberplate on my car) - i was annoyed when i found out the name had been used already! that was 2 years ago, the name is still registered with runescape, although it has no stats on the hi scores or anything.

hey that gives me an idea, do u think they should delete usernames that haven't been used in say, 18months to lower the amount of users - i bet it takes ages to come up with an ingenious username seeing how many people there are that play this game.

RSN: d35h1_5k4t3r

dalai_farmer.png

i always have the username dan2012 for everythin (it's even the numberplate on my car) - i was annoyed when i found out the name had been used already! that was 2 years ago, the name is still registered with runescape, although it has no stats on the hi scores or anything.

hey that gives me an idea, do u think they should delete usernames that haven't been used in say, 18months to lower the amount of users - i bet it takes ages to come up with an ingenious username seeing how many people there are that play this game.

What I would have done.. Is submit a lost pass report. If hhes on noob isle and hasnt logged in in like a year, the account is yours :)

Oh and my name is da bestest so NEVER!!

26,974th person to get 85 mining on September 20th, 2008

Try Ferion, it only takes a few minutes per day; you can play it while mining.

I love my name, I wouldn't want to change it. :3>

My very first RS character was just called "Umega", but then I couldn't log on it for some reason. So I made another account "Lord Umega" which sounds even better. :wink:

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

hmm i wouldnt care what the name was i would just use it because any name is better than mine. i cant even remeber how i got mine i think it was randomly generated in my worms world party lol #-o . but if i had a pure it would be called " X_pur3_m4d_X" sadly its taken but meh il think of a better one soon.

I wouldn't change mine. When people comment on my name they'll say something like "Your name owns!" or "Nice Name". So it has one grammar mistake -.-. It makes it sound better! :XD:

Also, if something ever happens to Skill Caster, (ban for some reason, hacked) I've already reserved the name Skill Casted, and he's waiting on tutorial island to be created.

tipitsig.png

My current one is liuzerozliu. People always go "hey liuzor"

Most annoying thing ever :\

So I'd just go with sseli.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top