I have the greatest luck.

CheapMark

Okay, this morning i said to myself, im gonna get me a skull sceptre. I didn't have any pieces so, i went with a full inven of lobbies to the stronghold. BAM kill a minotaur, Skull Right Half. BAM Flesh Eater Dead, Sceptre Bottom. BAM Cabletron (or whatever they're called) Dead, Top of Sceptre. BAM Ankou, Skull Left Half. In 4 kills, no lobbies used, i got the sceptre. WOW :shock:

But, I then go to barrows because i was bored. BAM Ahrims Staff. WOW :shock:

So then i decided to train slayer. BAM Killed 1 cockatrice, Mystic Boots. (sold for 20k)WOW :shock:

I think Today was my lucky day.

Cheap_Mark.png

Cheap Mark - Going for 1050 Total

I'm assuming that sceptre is sort of rare. Gratz, although I don't know what it is :shock:

But ahrims staff and mystic boots aren't so great, but good for the first kill :lol:

Uula.png

I'm assuming that sceptre is sort of rare. Gratz, although I don't know what it is :shock:

But ahrims staff and mystic boots aren't so great, but good for the first kill :lol:

its made up of pieces in the stronghold of security that let u tele u to barb village. ANyway, thats some pretty nice luck there...row?

Since your so lucky, go to Varrock, World 2, and pray for Jad or the KQ to come rampaging through.

:lol:

it's my lucky day too, did 2 daga king trips and made 8m out of it 8-) just after i was broke cuz i bought a santa.

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

I have like 15 skull halves from the ankou. I range them ::' But the other pieces took me a while. You guys get so lucky sometimes...

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats