New Invt Icons...

d3vilbro

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and the icons are bulky and dorky as heck. WHAT WAS JAGEX THINKING?

LOL! Jagex were thinking about making the game look better. And the icons bulky!? They were bulky and dorky before the update rofl! :lol:

If you hold ctrl and point to where to go you run automatically... :ohnoes:

That's old, it's been like that since the release of RS2. -.-

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

NO its no good .. it is harder to switch to run and its very tedious to check weight

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

i cannot even get into runescape at this point so i have not seen anything of them but what was in the articles at the begining, but i dont like what i have seen so far. i liked the old way much better. this seems a little too clunky for me. but i guess i will make my final decision when i can actually get on the game.

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

I like it! I logged on and saw all the new icons and it was like Christmas! The icons are certainly much funkier! They're more three dimensional than the previous cartoon-graphic style, and the "Show Equipment Stats" button - that's a godsend! Finally I can look at my character closeup in his three dimensional glory!

Fantastic update. If you don't like it, you'll probably just need to adjust. I can't think of a single update in the history of Runescape where people haven't said "Don't like it" only to, a few months down the line, have forgotten what life was like before it was implemented.

~Ian

newsig4ty.jpg

Retired Tip It Moderator | Zybez Radio DJ - Listen Here

cant look the states of my armour when you are in combat :( and i dont like orange skills...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I hate EVERYTHING about the updates.. Everything is so much harder to get to.. and the icons are bulky and dorky as heck. WHAT WAS JAGEX THINKING?

Why won't you write your own game then? You seem pretty good at whining, but lets see what YOU can do.

They... changed... the... world... :uhh:

please some one hold me! :ohnoes:

this is the worst day of my life how can one company change the whole world?

is jagex a god now... oh yes there are....

i'm so alone.... :ohnoes: :uhh:

A fine Gentleman, and lover of Pie, and of course the TET.

I don't mind making siggys, just send me a "PM".

Never forget someone always loves you, me! *Hug*

jim100200dn8.jpg

I don't like the compass or the colour of the text on the skill screen. But Apart from that I Love it. The Emote icons are Hilarious and the other icons have a quaint cuteness to them.

And since Im a F2P rune miner, what a shame that pkers are finding the run button hard to use, \'

:mrgreen:

I'm quting RS cuz of that the graphics are ugly much too cartoony (The guy that made the graphics is new i think i've seen more pics in that style shortly ago) I HOPE JAGEX GO BANKRUPT OR SOMETHING.

Maturity at a premium :? May I ask if you are P2P or F2P? If you are F2P, then what difference could your quitting possiblymake to Jagex?

For goodness sake people, stop with the childish whining. Jagex don't bother updating their graphics - you moan. Jagex do update their graphics - you moan louder. To be honest, anyone that has posted on this topic saying 'OMG, I hate jagex, this update is the worst update ever!', if you have even the smallest urge to quit over this update, please do so, the game will be better without you.

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

I'm quting RS cuz of that the graphics are ugly much too cartoony (The guy that made the graphics is new i think i've seen more pics in that style shortly ago) I HOPE JAGEX GO BANKRUPT OR SOMETHING.

Maturity at a premium :? May I ask if you are P2P or F2P? If you are F2P, then what difference could your quitting possiblymake to Jagex?

For goodness sake people, stop with the childish whining. Jagex don't bother updating their graphics - you moan. Jagex do update their graphics - you moan louder. To be honest, anyone that has posted on this topic saying 'OMG, I hate jagex, this update is the worst update ever!', if you have even the smallest urge to quit over this update, please do so, the game will be better without you.

+1 :-$

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

i think the new system for turning run on/off is going to be very inconvenient, and the colour of the text for the stats needs to be changed, i can hardly read it! well... i hope its not only me with that problem :|

Just hold control and left click somewhere to run... so much easier than switching it.

icecube7.jpeg

cant look the states of my armour when you are in combat :( and i dont like orange skills...

Y is this a big deal? In combat u really dont need to look at ur armour stats, and also when u r lookin at the stats its presented much more clearly. The run thing might take gettin used to but i can just use ctrl and click!

Over all tho, great update, cant c y so many ppl are complaining. I've came to the conclusion that most ppl simply like critising absolutely everything thats new!

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Woow, what a Huge suprice! Everybody complains about the new update in less then 10 minutes! Never expected that, mostly everybody takes some time to get used to them and then make an opinion.

(sarcasm :XD: )

To be honest I like it, defenitly the show equipment :), only thing i dont like (but not much) is the new very tiny run button, if you panic and put run on very fast, you easily missclick now :(.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Woow, what a Huge suprice! Everybody complains about the new update in less then 10 minutes! Never expected that, mostly everybody takes some time to get used to them and then make an opinion.

To be honest I like it, defenitly the show equipment :), only thing i dont like (but not much) is the new very tiny rune button, if you panic and put run on very fast, you easily missclick now :(.

Once again, just use control + left click to run. Then you won't have to go clicking for it when you're in a panic. ::'

icecube7.jpeg

To be honest I like it, defenitly the show equipment :), only thing i dont like (but not much) is the new very tiny rune button, if you panic and put run on very fast, you easily missclick now :(.

Once again, just use control + left click to run. Then you won't have to go clicking for it when you're in a panic. ::'

srry only read the first page, but for one reason or another that doesn't work for me :(

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

srry only read the first page, but for one reason or another that doesn't work for me :(

Ah ok. I figured most people wouldn't read the other posts besides the first one.

You holding control while clicking?

icecube7.jpeg