Everyone millionaires???

Guitarted7

i just realized...half wine is like 100 million or something...shouldnt full wine be double that? :-k

forget the rare part for a second

its kinda funny

Or...have your character fill only HALF the jug and out HALF the amount of grapes? :-s . think about it. full jug of wine = 1gp. half jug of wine.... :P

doesnt make sense that its like 100 million times its worth

discuss?

move to correct forum if im in the wrong one

plaxer_x.png

wii_forum2.jpg

Click here to see my goals and achievements thread

...he thinks it's funny that you pay 100 mil for half a wine, when you can buy the full wine for 1gp...

it's similar to buying a candy bar for a buck or buying half a candy bar that britney spears chewed on for 10,000 or something...

w4M8t.png

ya its is pretty worthless. cause it doesnt do anything. at least masks and p hats look cool and you can eat easters and pumkins :thumbsup: . btu then again i wouldnt mind having one.

My carbon footprint is bigger than yours...and you know what they say about big feet.

These are the times that try mens souls...

OMG I HATE HALF WINES i had like 75 of em back in rsc but didnt knew they were rare so i used them for training >_> (hey dont blame me i was only lvl 40 :oops: )

Depending on when in rsc, they probably weren't rare when you used them for training...

And half wines seem to be more around 50mil at the moment...

In my opinion, half wines are probably the rarest of all the 'rare' items. Nobody had any reason to keep them - if they had them to begin with, it meant they were drinking them and using them for training. People saved christmas crackers just out of coolness of the holiday drop, and being a unique item. Any half wine that was kept was purely an accident.

Most people didn't play back when half wines existed. Back then, it was beyond common and mostly worthless. Think along the lines of a knife, cooked meat, flier, cooking apple, whatever. :)

It had absolutely no reason to ever be worth millions. Tons of wines were made every day and then used during training with no thought of it.

I think it'd be funny if back in 2001 there was someone who saw in the future, some prophet, who told a tale of how a half wine would one day be worth more money than any item in the game. :P He would have been laughed off the game.

It'd be like right now a bronze mace being that item, wow.

-GregEchidna

Third player in RuneScape to 99 attack, strength, defense and hitpoints.

lol....

later on this year...

'and Jagex have revealed that the unfired bowl is now unmakeable!!!! Sorry to all you crafters, but these are now ultra rares!'

:) or that coal ore becomes unmineable... that would be funny....

Oak Logs, Normal logs for sale in small amounts of up to 200... just pm me and place an order today!!!

newscapere4.gif

when people are rich like really rich they would spend money like its going to rot. Its not all about what the item is... its more like " I have it you dont" or " I am so rich I would spend my cash on a item that does nothing while you work all day to buy an item that does something"

im saying that everyone who has regular wine has something that is worth millions. Its the fact that half of a wine is 50 million BUT a full jug of wine is like 1 gp

Its like buying a half eaten apple for 1 million dollars but you could get an entire one for a quarter (because some1 selling half eaten apples is a RARE occasion :D )

plaxer_x.png

wii_forum2.jpg

Click here to see my goals and achievements thread

...he thinks it's funny that you pay 100 mil for half a wine, when you can buy the full wine for 1gp...

it's similar to buying a candy bar for a buck or buying half a candy bar that britney spears chewed on for 10,000 or something...

I'd buy it :anxious:

Attempting to come back to RS after another very long break.