easiest skill to get 99 in?

stevepole

you could powerfish on karamja and just give it to whoever wants it

i dont know how many people could sya no to free lobster and sworfish

[omg] who cares if its nerfed or fixed....

you people will argue over the color of a green apple if it was a topic on this fourm god.

you could powerfish on karamja and just give it to whoever wants it

i dont know how many people could sya no to free lobster and sworfish

Power- flyfishing would probablly be faster exp. Especially if he's a member and can access Shilo village.

icecube7.jpeg

what would be the easiest skill to get 99 in? Like by price/time,would theiving be very fast?

lmao, theiving the fastest? Cooking, plain and simple, just cook and trade for raw, easy as that.

I wouldn't be laughing :P Thieving, when it comes to Pyramid Plunder (especially at high levels, is very fast. Depending upon your level, you can easily get anywhere from 50k - 250k xp per hour, which at it's peak, is right up there with cooking.

So if you use Pyramid Plunder, Thieving does become very fast.

Other fast ones are Fletching, Cooking, Herblore (if you have a bit of money to spend, but you can make it all back with Sara Brews), and a few others that are probably too costly to be worth naming..

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Other fast ones are Fletching, Cooking, Herblore (if you have a bit of money to spend, but you can make it all back with Sara Brews), and a few others that are probably too costly to be worth naming..

if herblore is so fast, why do only 67 people have it?

Coocking is fast, and so is fletching. If you have the level to make yew longs, it's also quite profitable.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

Coocking is fast, and so is fletching. If you have the level to make yew longs, it's also quite profitable.

because there are 2 ways to level herblore, you gather all the ingredients and its painfully slow, or you just buy the whole thing down wich costs TONS of money.

sigqp2bw9.gifIceBlackIce.gif

*** [ END ]: You gained 1,671,000 thieving exp in 9mins 44secs. That's 10,300,684 exp/h.

Dragon Drops - 1 Skirt

In my opinion, getting one skill to lvl 99 is silly.

You need to do 2 at a time.

The quickest I would say would be Fly Fishing & Cooking

Then Wood Cutting and Fletching.

Fly Fish in Shilo Village and Cook it in Catherby

Wood Cutting and Fletching in Seers.

Hope this helps

In my opinion, getting one skill to lvl 99 is silly.

You need to do 2 at a time.

The quickest I would say would be Fly Fishing & Cooking

Then Wood Cutting and Fletching.

Fly Fish in Shilo Village and Cook it in Catherby

Wood Cutting and Fletching in Seers.

Hope this helps

cooking in rogue den is way faster....

wc anf m goes extrremely well together (for levelling fast just go rimmington, cut willows and burn them. yuo don't care about bnking like that

Depends on what you consider 'easy'. For example, even though it's probably quite an easy skill, I'd never consider getting even 90 firemaking [unless I could afford to burn magics to get it.. :)], just because I hate actually having to concentrate on the screen while I'm playing. If you have lots of money, I gather prayer, herblore [as mentioned above], and perhaps crafting [not sure on that] could be pretty fast. But for your average Joe, cooking or fletching for an easy 99.

Cool.

F2P> FireMaking

P2P> I think fletching or construciton (U NEED HIGE WALLET)

construction.. that was a joke right?

Fletching, you never even have to leave that 1 spot in the bank. Plus you make a lot more money then cooking.

redbullsigortiz.jpg

1) It takes a lot of money to actually get to the level where you can start actually making money instead of losing it.

2) Most people, including several on this thread, see Herblore as a waste of money and an overall slow skill (when really it's not) and therefore just don't bother training it.

Also, you're mainly just saying that herblore is slow ("if herblore is so fast"). Honestly, do the math... Here's an example comparing fletching Yew Longbows (lvl 70) to making Ranging Pots (lvl 72)

Yew longs (u) = 75 xp

Yew longs (s) = 75 xp

--

150 xp

Unfinished ranging potion = 0xp

Ranging potion = 162.5 xp

--

162.5 xp

As you can see, Ranging Potions are actually faster than yew longs. Both skills, fletching and herblore require two steps:

Fletching

-Cutting logs (half the xp; yew longs = 75xp)

-Stringing the bows (other half of the xp; yew longs = 75xp)

Herblore

-Making the unfinished potion (0xp)

-Finishing the potion by adding the second ingredients (full xp; ranging pots = 162.5xp)

As you can see, Herblore is exactly like stringing bows, and fletching in general. Now when you get up to Sara Brews where you can actually make 500 gp - 1k gp profit per potion, the xp gets even better and you make money.

Sara brews are 180 xp per potion

Weapon Poisons are even 190 xp per potion

Now try to tell me that Herblore isn't as fast as Fletching?

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

F2P> FireMaking

Fletching, you never even have to leave that 1 spot in the bank. Plus you make a lot more money then cooking.

Construction is one of the fastest skills on Runescape, assuming you have all the gp necessary (about 110m or so, I believe..). I average about 200k xp per hour. That's right up there with cooking.

Posted Image

1) It takes a lot of money to actually get to the level where you can start actually making money instead of losing it.

2) Most people, including several on this thread, see Herblore as a waste of money and an overall slow skill (when really it's not) and therefore just don't bother training it.

Also, you're mainly just saying that herblore is slow ("if herblore is so fast"). Honestly, do the math... Here's an example comparing fletching Yew Longbows (lvl 70) to making Ranging Pots (lvl 72)

Yew longs (u) = 75 xp

Yew longs (s) = 75 xp

--

150 xp

Unfinished ranging potion = 0xp

Ranging potion = 162.5 xp

--

162.5 xp

As you can see, Ranging Potions are actually faster than yew longs. Both skills, fletching and herblore require two steps:

Fletching

-Cutting logs (half the xp; yew longs = 75xp)

-Stringing the bows (other half of the xp; yew longs = 75xp)

Herblore

-Making the unfinished potion (0xp)

-Finishing the potion by adding the second ingredients (full xp; ranging pots = 162.5xp)

As you can see, Herblore is exactly like stringing bows, and fletching in general. Now when you get up to Sara Brews where you can actually make 500 gp - 1k gp profit per potion, the xp gets even better and you make money.

Sara brews are 180 xp per potion

Weapon Poisons are even 190 xp per potion

Now try to tell me that Herblore isn't as fast as Fletching?

I will. It's 1000 times harder to find the ingredients for 10k or more Sara Brews or ranging pots than it is for a large amount of yew longs. You would have to spend weeks buying enough ingredients for 99 herblore, and probably years to actually collect enough herbs, vials, and seconds yourself.

By contrast, someone on this board proved that it is possible to get from 1-99 fletching in 2 days, if you have the money. Thats right, 2 days. It takes months to get 99 herblore. The exp from the pots might be the same, but actually getting the ingredients for those pots takes forever. Unless you have some magical source of crushed bird's nests that gives you 1k of them every day.

F2P> FireMaking

Lol i havent started in construciton, so it is slow????

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png