The Abyss: A complete runecrafting guide (AoW Disccusion)

mario_sunny

This is a very nicely written blog with loads of pictures so even those people that don't like to read can understand. *coughs innocently while looking down at feet* <3:

The easiest way to avoid them though is suit up in armour and kill 'em. That'll teach 'em. :shame:

Blog eh? I think you should check it again you seem to be confused... :|

Killing the pkers takes up alot of time, and by doing so you aren't even helping your runecrafting. Plus you take the chance of dying and they can always come back, some of those pkers are professionals and know what they're doing. Pkers easily get bored though, so if you just try the backway one time they will probably be gone the next time you go to the mage.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you should add a Saradomin Brew (4) to the guide. It saved me once when a 102 Pker in Ahrim tb+entangled me, but due to the saras, I left with 50~hp while I logged out. It could save your life, even if it take one extra space.

Ranged Crave

newsigwu9.png

I'M SO EMO HAHAHAHAHAHA

I think you should add a Saradomin Brew (4) to the guide. It saved me once when a 102 Pker in Ahrim tb+entangled me, but due to the saras, I left with 50~hp while I logged out. It could save your life, even if it take one extra space.

Ranged Crave

Erm... read harder it's already there :-k

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Hey nice guide im on a Rcing spree and i use most of these techniques very good guide... I have a link to my Rcing blog if you want to take a peek

Thanks, I'll take a peek at your blog. :)

dangsig.png

Could you add what level Wilderness the Abyss itself is and what levels the PKers usually are?

(except for the strange level 20s that hang around the mage for hours for some unexplained reason).

that is weird i see lots of 20's around the mage every day

D scim, DDser :) (zerker pure now :)

Could you add what level Wilderness the Abyss itself is and what levels the PKers usually are?

(except for the strange level 20s that hang around the mage for hours for some unexplained reason).

Maybe looking for a level 20 rcer to pk... fat chance :lol:

dangsig.png

lol they probably are those pure mages buying cheap runes :lol:

D scim, DDser :) (zerker pure now :)

lol they probably are those pure mages buying cheap runes :lol:

Oh yes of course! That's probably what they're doing, I never thought of that. :lol:

dangsig.png

j/w, is the profits just from selling the nats, or is it from buying the nats and subtracting the ess cost?

The profit is selling the nats minus the ess prices.

dangsig.png

thanks

while i'm at it, just gotten away from 2 pkers using this guide....done 2k nats and havn't got more then the first cast on me...great job describing how to get away from them pesky mage pkers ><.

also want to say that this is much faster then the general store method, especially with the pouches

Barrows drops: ahrims staff (2), karils coif, karils xbow, torags plate body, veracs helm.

thanks

while i'm at it, just gotten away from 2 pkers using this guide....done 2k nats and havn't got more then the first cast on me...great job describing how to get away from them pesky mage pkers ><.

also want to say that this is much faster then the general store method, especially with the pouches

I'm always happy to hear my guide helped a fellow runecrafter. :mrgreen:

dangsig.png

I don't think you can smith pickaxes

What is everyone talking about! Of course you can't! Is there somewhere in there where is says you can? :|

Thanks everyone above ^ :mrgreen:

dangsig.png