The Abyss: A complete runecrafting guide (AoW Disccusion)

mario_sunny

about the pouches u can have a pouch greater than ur rc lvl

im 43 rc and i have a giant pouch

Then I was given false information, I will fix it shortly.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use this Method.

House Runes, 1 air, 1 earth, 1 law.

Saved me a plenty!

Only need about 45 contruction and an uncharged glory, 2 teak planks.

Saved me a plenty of time of recharging.

Low on runes? Just craft them, making laws can get annoying for the fact you can bring a pickaxe.

Nice guide! And yes I have been pked a few times, stupid tele blockering mage! I'm not calling people who tele block, only the skill. Its annoying yes, but we move on.

10/10 not much spelling errors.

I use this Method.

House Runes, 1 air, 1 earth, 1 law.

Saved me a plenty!

Only need about 45 contruction and an uncharged glory, 2 teak planks.

Saved me a plenty of time of recharging.

Low on runes? Just craft them, making laws can get annoying for the fact you can bring a pickaxe.

Nice guide! And yes I have been pked a few times, stupid tele blockering mage! I'm not calling people who tele block, only the skill. Its annoying yes, but we move on.

10/10 not much spelling errors.

Why take up three inventory spaces when you could craft those runes into a tablet that only takes up one inventory space? I already have this mentioned in the guide you know :wink: .

Thanks for the compliment and the nice rating. ::'

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

theres another way 2 avoid them, use ancinet magiks, paddewa tele, if a pker sees u without a glory and holding a water staff the chances are they wont attck you because they will think u have ice spells.

it may make u lose 3 invent spaces but it saves u losing a glory

Proud Member of the Tal Shiar Alliance

MonsterSig1.jpg

theres another way 2 avoid them, use ancinet magiks, paddewa tele, if a pker sees u without a glory and holding a water staff the chances are they wont attck you because they will think u have ice spells.

it may make u lose 3 invent spaces but it saves u losing a glory

Sorry to wreck your strategy, but a pker will attack basically anyone in their 5 level range. Three inventory spaces just so you can scare away a pker won't work, you could use those inventory spaces to get way more nats in the long run.

And how will it save you from losing a glory? As long as you have the glory in your inventory or equiped, you will lose it if you are skulled with no prayer and pked.

dangsig.png

Nice quide there but put ur puches on the 3rd row from the bottom so

when u right click em u have empty option already under ur mouse saves

a few seconds.

Could you rephrase that? I can't understand what you're trying to say. :?

dangsig.png

Beautiful guide. Tip.It should put this on their site.

Why thank you ::'

I think around 6 pages or so I will submit it to AOW

dangsig.png

Loll or use world 99 there's protection there

I've been hearing rumors there have been come huge clan raids there, killing off the rc protectors and murdering the rcers. I prefer the old way.

dangsig.png

i HIGHLY recommend ring of life if u have a poor connection or low internet speed because i once lost connection in the abyss...:( when i regained connection i was already in fally with all my items because my ring of life saved me.

A rejected invention--- instant water!!!jus add water!!!

blackgoldrobesrv5.png

suyihai0.png

i HIGHLY recommend ring of life if u have a poor connection or low internet speed because i once lost connection in the abyss...:( when i regained connection i was already in fally with all my items because my ring of life saved me.

You're not alone, I find the ring of life very helpful. Even though I probably don't have as many connection losses as you, it saves you life including all your items. ::'

dangsig.png

xRCPx "RC PKING IS HOW WE ROLL!!!!" xRCPx

I'll take your random spam as a free bump if you don't mind <.<

dangsig.png

Your forgetting about the hardcore rc pkers.

Ahrim

Whip

Defender

Barrow gloves

These tb, spec you high.

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

Your forgetting about the hardcore rc pkers.

Ahrim

Whip

Defender

Barrow gloves

These tb, spec you high.

Er... no I didn't :-s

dangsig.png

nice guice :D

yuo forgot the best tip ever to avoid rc pker...

having the highest possible CB lvel.

That will reduce dramatically the number of possible pkers :)

I don't exactly consider that a tip. A tip is something that you do, not are(if that makes any sense).

i like your bannar and its a generaly good guide

Why thanks yous :P

dangsig.png

hey can someone pm me if it's possible to get a bear helm back if u die and how to do so? been curious of that myself. pm me in game as i mite never look back here =p

Stop spaming, you obviously didn't read the guide at all. The information you seek is as clear as day in the 'Item Locations' section. <.<

dangsig.png

I would recomend using Holy (sara) complete book instead of that mind shield. it got same bonuses and if u die u get it back for free. and also I think that wearing black vams or barrow gloves are worth it the 1kg.

Thanks for spotting that. Fixed now. ::'

dangsig.png