October 7, 200620 yr Im talking about when you look at people/monsters at a certain angle they look very big, like the picture. If you have any of these pics post them here : Tbfgraphx14Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.
October 7, 200620 yr intresting? :roll: Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)
October 7, 200620 yr Yea I didn't really know how to word it, I will change it. Post by Tbf #-o Me doing staff.
October 7, 200620 yr I've been trying to get a screenshot of some rs character closeups, but I can't find a good spot where lots of people are. Any ideas? I have found ardougne north bank to be a good place. Kill corporate radio. http://www.killradio.org
October 7, 200620 yr Author Cwars waiting room works pretty good. World 2 aswell. Anywhere the is someone higher up than you. Tbfgraphx14Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.
October 7, 200620 yr Pretty interesting. I don't have any picture tough. Sorry. EDIT: Just took a photo. This is at the stairs north of falador: The guy in the background is me. Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak
October 7, 200620 yr Man, when it's close up like that it really reminds me of Final Fantasy 7 This is how much you all raised for charity. Thank you.
October 7, 200620 yr I can see a nose on that rangers face! :shock: No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.
October 7, 200620 yr That's an incredible picture, Mc_Comix, I love it! The perspective is awesome, and just the whole idea - an extremely powerful knight is seemingly spying on the cat, wow. -GregEchidna Third player in RuneScape to 99 attack, strength, defense and hitpoints.
October 7, 200620 yr i've done it before, u have to be like near rocks and such (thats very helpful, not necessary though). No pics however. Click for mah Blog!- I'm not sure why you would though because i never update it Achieved 99 Thieving 3/10/07-992nd to it
October 8, 200620 yr Picture of me. Hah, and mc, you should be like an RS picture taker, those are some cool pics, I like the kharil's one on the Ice Place. A picture making contest FTW. anyways that's pretty cool, sorry I have no pics atm.
October 8, 200620 yr Nice dude Rsn: Cool_guy878 Private chat: Online and MemberClick here to play an online multiplayer shooter
October 8, 200620 yr how are you doing this?! are you taking screenies and just closing up? or are you on such an angle that other people look big? how is this?! Yayyyyyy...
Create an account or sign in to comment