How much cabbage do you have?

da_guru_123

I am interested to see if anybody picks cabbage, and, if they do, how much they have?

Please be true.

(I know picking cabbage might be sad to some people but i like it!)

I have 191 and counting...

Moving to new account, subtle_rune. Please PM me there. Now you know that you can trust him!

bannernoobverdeye1.jpg

I don't have any myself. I have enough trouble with bank spaces without hording cabbages. :P

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

I know Runescape is a waste of time but picking pixel cabbages!?!?! Wow...waste-of-time has just hit an entirely new level. I don't even see what kind of enjoyment you can get from such a redundant and pointless activity.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

I know Runescape is a waste of time but picking pixel cabbages!?!?! Wow...waste-of-time has just hit an entirely new level. I don't even see what kind of enjoyment you can get from such a redundant and pointless activity.

It's called the Order of the Cabbage (OoC) and cabbage bombing. =P

I dropped my 2.7k cabbages (all picked, this was before farming) a while ago, so now I only have 200 :cry: .

icecube7.jpeg

Hehe, first post on the Tip It forums.

Yep, for people like me in the OoC its a pretty sensible question to ask, at the moment my most treasured bank possession is the 10,354 cabbages!

017mistymaple0112textis2.png

Thanks Choas for the Avatar and Petry for the sig (You know who you are) :)

Optimistic Elder in Runescape's only cult, The Order of Cabbage.

Picking cabbages is the second pointless thing to jumping out of the window.

Picking cabbages is the same thing as boosting skills. All you are doing is clicking on pixels.

I've picked countless amounts for myself, I don't keep track anymore :P

OoC Rox My Sox.

Picking cabbages is the same thing as boosting skills. All you are doing is clicking on pixels.

OoC Rox My Sox.

Skilling gives you an advantage, for example, level 85 mining is way faster than lvl 40 mining on coal.

But what does cabbage picking give you? Jagex hasn't implemented "Blast with cabbage (1 k cabbage required)" option yet, and you sure can't stuff it down someone's throat, so what does it give you really? Of course, you can give somebody a seizure by showing 10M cabbage on the screen, but it will be equal to level 3 having level 85 mining and smithing, which would obviously take less time and effort to get, than to pick up 10 million cabbages.

OoC Rox My Sox.

Skilling gives you an advantage, for example, level 85 mining is way faster than lvl 40 mining on coal.

But what does cabbage picking give you? Jagex hasn't implemented "Blast with cabbage (1 k cabbage required)" option yet, and you sure can't stuff it down someone's throat, so what does it give you really? Of course, you can give somebody a seizure by showing 10M cabbage on the screen, but it will be equal to level 3 having level 85 mining and smithing, which would obviously take less time and effort to get, than to pick up 10 million cabbages.

And yet the only thing you forgot that all this is just a game. It doesn't get you anything in real life, just to say that you spend too much time on the computer. A pile of pixels is worth nothing. Even if it says '85.' So just let people do what they want inside a game and stop flamming them?

Don't lead this topic to a flamming topic too.

Im not in the OoC, but it sounds like a cool thing. It sort of makes me ticked when i hear the same people who say:

"It's just a game" to people who talk about playing a lot, then say:

"Picking cabbage is such a waste of time!"

If it's a game, shouldnt people have fun however they want? I think picking cabbages with friends would be VERY fun! :P

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!