Hunter Skill!

da_guru_123

Some Idiots are gathering in world 9 at cammy tele spot to do some protest against hunting being late...it is rather sad, but mildly amusing to watch.

Yeah there were people on the RSOF posting to go and protest. Some poor forum mod was having a hard time removing them.

they need lives.

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang,

The excitement level is really boiling over it seems.

A little voice in my head is saying that either they'll release it by Wednesday in order to get Americans playing all through their extended 4-day holiday weekend, or else it'll be next week.

Can anyone post a pic of the Hunting Icon?
i think it's gonna b the icon on my sig, the bear paw

Quit runescape on Jan 6th of 2008, at level of 115 with around 150M worth of item in bank...however stats still remains

Baoding.png

World 59, the world i loved~

59.png

Now 95% dedicated to playing Microsoft flight simulator

image_mini

http://www.youtube.com/user/im1knight

my youtube channel with many FSX videos i made. please leave a comment if you will

Hm ya i agree, a protest? That just kind of sad. Not flaming them but I think people should not bug jagex too much. If they have to answer all the spam and letters from loyal fans how much time do they have to work on the hunter skill? Probally not much, and I think its best to wait they are just probally removing the little glitches or making final tweaks and I thank jagex for that.

And chris w/e your numbers are no need to flame. And I'm a 9 year old? more like 6 years off and good try to put me down. Didn't work.

Another final thought, since today there has been over 2 new pages discussing this topic seems pretty hot subject. Nothing on the quest though.

And another final finaly thought is that who cares when it comes out, they didn't promise us anything but a little thing on hunter. Maybe to lure some f2p players back to the p2p.

Yes, towards the end of the month we will be releasing the Hunter skill.

I don't mind waiting but I should change that post I made in the morning, just tired and wasn't thinking straight, now I'm wide awake to say my final thoughts.

I don't presonally want a new skill maybe more updates for the higher lvl skills, like a new course for agility at 80 agility or something.

Finally and I think im serious this time is we still got a week and a few days til the end of November. Who knows they might delay it for another year or so I don't mind at least all my skills are 40+ right now.

Mwhahahaha! I WAS RIGHT! :twisted:

Well the icon pwnz everyone in real life.

My friend Art Crazy made it? \' We met before we found each other here on TIF :thumbsup:

err made it? the icon is Jagex' work. It's not photoshopped by a random player...

Nazgul.jpeg