Hunter Skill!

da_guru_123

The observant RuneScapers have recently found new creatures appearing, squirrels for example. About a month ago, I saw someone write in this forum about the next skill, which they thought would be hunting due to the new creatures. So when I looked in the Behind The Scenes for November, Jagex said that the hunting skill will be released shortly.

I bet that person on the forum was psychic...

Moving to new account, subtle_rune. Please PM me there. Now you know that you can trust him!

bannernoobverdeye1.jpg

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The observant RuneScapers have recently found new creatures appearing, squirrels for example. About a month ago, I saw someone write in this forum about the next skill, which they thought would be hunting due to the new creatures. So when I looked in the Behind The Scenes for November, Jagex said that the hunting skill will be released shortly.

I bet that person on the forum was psychic...

Nah, hardly psychic. Like most things Jagex has leaked info about Hunting several times. :P

single_skill1165709744.png

I'm stocking up on food, I want to be prepared :XD: . I hope I'll get lucky and recieve some ÃÆÃâÃâüber rare hunting item wich will get me tons of cash...

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Sounds like it might be a bit bad... How long is it since construction? 4 months, that sounds like it's be rushed. Think of all the other updates, and they've been doing this. They have either cut corners, worked secretly on constructioon and hunting or worked hard, let's hope they aren't lazy. :P

Oh well I'm stocked up and I have a plan to get me rich (Not saying)

sig5235ro7.jpg

Sounds like it might be a bit bad... How long is it since construction? 4 months, that sounds like it's be rushed. Think of all the other updates, and they've been doing this. They have either cut corners, worked secretly on constructioon and hunting or worked hard, let's hope they aren't lazy. :P

You know they don't do 1 update at a time. They're always working on multiple updates at once! As far as we know they've been working on this one since the release of rs2 (wich I highly doubt)

art_crazy.png

I wonder how the hunting cape emotion will be...

And anyone here on Tip.It who will try to be the first to 99?

It is going to be released 2 weeks before our exams start... I will try but I will have to study and sleep so...

Retired

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

You know they don't do 1 update at a time. They're always working on multiple updates at once! As far as we know they've been working on this one since the release of rs2 (wich I highly doubt)

That's what I said. They work on updates months before, leave it to be bug tested, it's bug tested / added to then it's released a few months forward.

They can't really work on two HUGE updates and some smaller ones, that's pretty impossible.

sig5235ro7.jpg

a knock-off skill for slayer because jagex is blue due to zez. :shame: jagex this is whats making rs blow, quick updates without thinking them thru.

It's not even out yet, how can you possibly say that it's not well thought out when you don't even know what it is yet? Obviously the skill has been in planning for over a year, because of the subtle hints Jagex has been giving of releasing it.

That's what I said. They work on updates months before, leave it to be bug tested, it's bug tested / added to then it's released a few months forward.

They can't really work on two HUGE updates and some smaller ones, that's pretty impossible.

They actually do, there was a post from Andrew on RSOF a couple of months ago about it. There's always at least one skill in production, and because the plans for slayer have been drawn out over 4 years, they've obviously combined planning other new skills along with construction in the past). As I just said ^^, Jagex have probably been working on this for over a year. ;)

Also, if you think about it, they don't need their whole team working on one skill all at the same time, it'd be moreso like a production line. It may go through planning for a couple of months, then passed onto the graphics team, at which point the planning team would start on a new skill, and so on. ;)

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

I don't think this will be a great skill personally. It doesnt exactly sound combat based and it sounds slow and boring. I mean in real life hunters aren't high energy and chasing a moose through the forest. They set a trap, wait for it and then shoot it. This doesn't sound very exciting at all.

Hunting is never going to come out as a skill when we have Ranging, Slayer, and Attack.

ouch! that's like Bill Gates saying back in 80ies that 640kb of memory is totally enough ;)

Or when Albert Einsten's teacher in year 4 told him:

"You will never amount to anything."

Sorry fresh, hehe. You should be proud, not many people can say they've ever been that wrong :3>

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

I don't think this will be a great skill personally. It doesnt exactly sound combat based and it sounds slow and boring. I mean in real life hunters aren't high energy and chasing a moose through the forest. They set a trap, wait for it and then shoot it. This doesn't sound very exciting at all.

It sounds more interesting than construction, and that's what counts doesn't it :D ? Jagex will prove you wrong.

Retired

Applogies

BUT IN YOUR FACE BIOTCH!

I just had to get back at all those non-beleivers :)

I'm quite excited.

Also there making a new map I bleieve. THe new update quotes "Traveling across the world"

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

hunting? sounds something liek slayer... i better get some food....*runs away* ..............*comes back* maybe not, but just hope that the new Hunting skill will not be boring.....and i will try to reach it 99 (if not too boring)...

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

Also there making a new map I bleieve. THe new update quotes "Traveling across the world"

Hopefully the Elf Land will be opened up finally :D There are lots of little animals to hunt over there :P

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

hmm, i'm seeing alot of poeple talking about killing new animals just like slayer and getting new drops etc, if you read the BTSNov, it talks about trapping the creatures NOT attacking and killing them.

don't pre-judge hunting when its hasn't been released, infact forget about it all together, then, whn its released your like "oh i forgot about that!" then you'll go and do it.

but if you keep talking about it and get ideas about it, when its released and its nothing like what you thought it would be you will become dissapointed and it will end up like farming was (most people dont like it cuase its was different to what they thought it was going to be).

Agaisn't pures