Hunter Skill!

da_guru_123

Jagex need to tell people when the updates will be released so there wont be any backlash if they're late.

I agree with that, but can't you just one time compliment jagex afor the things they're doing?

Its just like "Jagex this, and Jagex that", but can we say something like:"Thanks Jagex for making this wonderfull game?"

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some updates they need to tell people when abouts they are going to be released, therefore they wont get a huge crowd of players protesting.

Im not saying im angry, i can wait a couple of weeks for hunting.

Chris_2_8.png

The problem whith what you are suggesting chris, is that if (for some reasons) they are unable to deliver the update at the stated date and time, NOW there will be crowds of JUSTIFIED whinners

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

I am sick of whiners, give Jagex the time, people protesting that it is late? It is the 20th and Jagex simply said it would be out this month, if it doesnt get released by the end of the month then you can whine, but not before!

Bdave.png

i agree with BDave - who's to say they won't release both remaining updates next week? there's no reason not to. Also, updates aren't necessarily on a Monday, they have been known to release quests and things on a Wednesday or Thursday.

At the end of the day it's not like the Hunter skill not being out is going to ruin the game - it's still the same as it was last week!

RSN: d35h1_5k4t3r

dalai_farmer.png

huntingskilllist4.JPG

Picture above made by ArtCrazy (except I used my mad photshop sk1llzorz to replace the question mark with the skill icon :lol: ), I just wanted to see how the hunting symbol would look instead of the question mark.

If you have a problem with this ArtCrazy just say so or PM me and I will take it down.

signature61kg9.gif

Xbox 360>Wii>PS3

hunting will be like farming, only then with animals. well that is my guess anyway. I wonder why so many ppl get excited about a skill similar to farming. I really had hoped that we would have got a skill that was more active instead of another one of those passive skills.

I wonder what the new camoflage armour looks like lol. If it is going to be like farming please let the items that can be made with it be a bit more usueful then the things we got with farming.

What effort? Oh, yeah, the two minutes in photoshop... :lol:

But seriously, I don't want to take the credit from ArtCrazy, he did 99% of the work. Thank you ArtCrazy. =D>

EDIT: I was getting the feeling that it wouldn't take a preset amount of time to catch something, I thought you would set the trap, wait a few second (or minutes) and you would trap it. :P

signature61kg9.gif

Xbox 360>Wii>PS3

I dont think it will be like farming. As it is non combat it would seem that we would not kill the animal we hunted. If we just set up a trap, an animal got caught but we forgot to let it free as we did not go back to the hunting spot, then surely the animal would die.

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

Jagex need to tell people when the updates will be released so there wont be any backlash if they're late.

I agree with that, but can't you just one time compliment jagex afor the things they're doing?

Its just like "Jagex this, and Jagex that", but can we say something like:"Thanks Jagex for making this wonderfull game?"

They told us Construction WOULD be out by the end of the year. Last year. That wasnt the case. They have no need or obligation to tell us when.

I HIGHLY doubt my idea, but do you think that you might be able to trap animals, and keep them your house? Or your garden? That would be awesome. (Just one problem, I'm f2p). Maybe soon you will be able to plant crops in your gardens, and have animals. Then what have ya got? A farm! These could have potential, your own supply of chickens for feathers, maybe your own wool farm! Personal cows for hides, this could be great! If it gets really good, your personal green dragon farm? :shock:

Proud Legionairre of the 10th Legion of Kandarin.

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

270 Quest Points and counting

Remember - In the gene pool, there is no life guard. :P

You're not getting my point. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would.

Darnit! I was really looking forward to reading the guide on hunting and feeling depressed about being f2p.... maybe look at the world map... :boohoo:

This has already been very well stated, but for those of you that are complaining about not getting hunting today....

1-grow up, if you are unhappy with jagex then you are not at all obligated to play their game

2-it's not like because it didn't come out on the beginning of the first day of the week you are not going to get it at all

3-I would not be at all surprised if at the beginning of the month you were one of those people yelling "z0mg hunting what a p0intless skill!!!111111!1!!1!!!!!11"

I HIGHLY doubt my idea, but do you think that you might be able to trap animals, and keep them your house? Or your garden? That would be awesome. (Just one problem, I'm f2p). Maybe soon you will be able to plant crops in your gardens, and have animals. Then what have ya got? A farm! These could have potential, your own supply of chickens for feathers, maybe your own wool farm! Personal cows for hides, this could be great! If it gets really good, your personal green dragon farm? :shock:

That made me LOL... lol

That is a really cool idea, maybe it will happen... or maybe it will be ignored like organized friends lists, new bank layouts, etc....

Some Idiots are gathering in world 9 at cammy tele spot to do some protest against hunting being late...it is rather sad, but mildly amusing to watch.

Yeah there were people on the RSOF posting to go and protest. Some poor forum mod was having a hard time removing them.

reportbuttanerfb6.gif

Setting a trap and waiting for it to catch an animal is unlikely to be the extent of hunting. Ever watch Steve Irwin catch a croc? You need high agility, high strength, another team mate to help and about 10 lengths of rope (selling rope 1k ea ;) ).

The possabilities are endless in the actual activities required ot catch certain animals. Most animals are caught to be killed, deer, pigs, ducks/geese etc and this requires significant stalking of the prey, and no traps whatsoever.

Hopefully as you raise levels, better food than sharks will be able to be cooked from the prey. Better food than sharks caught using this skill will indeed make it a useful money earner, and all the new armour/weaps promised make this skill one I am looking forward to the most.