GreenBoy/Sr Travis 77 - Farewell, Both Runescape & TIF

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it is true, I was alching in the duel arena and a guy came up to me saying he'd buy my Santa for 23m. So I took it off accepted trade he declined, and I went to put it back on and it alched. So now my Santa's gone and I'm really not liking the game Atm Tbh

Iv Green vI.png

hawtzo5.png

Hey Sr Travis, nice to see you again, remember I once had a santa? Remember I once lost a santa? Remember I once had 30k nats, remember how I once lost 30k nats.

Look at me now, 81 runecrafting, 100k pure ess, enough glory amulets to sink a ship.

Don't give up! <3:

~Calcium

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Aww dude.. Sorry to hear that

But dont quit.. make a goal for a new santa.. You'll have ur tif friends behind ya :)

If you do.. goodluck :thumbsup:

sig2dl4.png

Click for my blog ^ :)

All tipiters feel free to add me! Always looking to meet someone new.

Thanks Cal, But come on I put so much time into that hat :(

So did I. It's just how life works, stuff comes, stuff goes. Remember, it's just a silly little 22gp hat which is old and crinkly. Just move on, it's not worth going into a hissy fit about.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

heh I like the way you think, I shall only play to get 20 more mil. But not for another santa. for my own pleasure and to spend on

Hehe, that's the spirit! You only let yourself down if you give in :) . I don't doubt you'll have your cash back in no time, and I'm glad to hear that you've decided to keep playing. Good luck, dude!

sig-4504.jpg

^ Refresh for a new signature ^

090125180013cc9.png

=[ awww dont quit! :o

Keep on playing, save cash again, and tell people u were that rich that u alched ur santa one day :-#

jk

anyway dont quit plx :ohnoes:

2384 Overall ~ 15 maxed out skills

http://forum.tip.it/topic/293650-hazezors-blog-old-pictures-2007-a-vid/ --> Check out my blog!

don't quit, your siggies make me smile <3: ... just remember, you can always earn that santa back, and if you used skills to get it, ur skills are probably now higher and you can now do more and make more cash faster 8-)

misterxsiggyzs8.jpg

Don't quit, everyone has bad luck, but you don't have to surrender. Just get the money back and spend on another thing or another santa

Remember that you will always have friends for you :thumbsup:

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Thanks Cal, But come on I put so much time into that hat :(

I don't know if this will comfort you or not... but hey I may as well try.

Well, one of my friends was a pure at one point. He was fairly wealthy, with a blue p hat in his bank, a decent pile of cash, and some fairly nice equipment.

He decided he wanted to take a month or two break from Runescape. He traded his blue party hat for two others thinking that two p-hats would raise faster than one could. Then he left, telling me his password and to take anything from his account if I wanted. Which, I didn't, cause I was hoping the whole time he'd come back.

When he returned, he was glad that all his items were still intact. Of course, he was also a bit shocked that the two p hats he had bought had FALLEN instead. So, he sold them both and bought 20 Santa hats. These 20 Santa hats literally represent the months of work he had gone through to earn his blue party hat.

Well, one night I told him my friends and I were hanging out in edgeville, thinking on maybe going PKing. His response caught me off guard a little because he used some phrases I thought he never normally used. It wasn't a big surprise when I logged on the next day to hear five of my other friends freaking out about him getting hacked. And guess what? Bank PIN didn't help, Santas, Robin, Rangers, and about 30m in other stuff gone.

Well, we're all upset of course. But after a little subterfuge we finally catch the culprit. It was his neighbor, who got the recovery question answers from my friend's younger sister. We managed to trick him into returning a lot of the other stuff, and when he was caught he also returned 10 of the santas although he already gave the other 10 away.

Anyways, after getting defense and obtaining a few more levels, he spends most of the santas to buy some new equipment and get some other skills up. He kept one, because he still wanted to have a rare. Well, a guy invites him to a house party. He goes... he gets expelled with low HP. We're both expecting a poisoned Karambwan offer. What we weren't expecting was someone using a DDS special on him somehow... we're not sure precisely what happened, but he died outside the taverly portal, and found himself in Falador. Missing his last santa.

After months of hard work to reach his blue party hat, he literally watched it all slowly flow away from him. But seriously, he's still as cheerful as ever. We talk about training skills, mess around with a few ideas, plot devious schemes to make money quickly, and you'd never know.

Losing a Santa Hat may hurt at first. But you could also see it as a reason to keep working...

Anyways, I hope this makes you feel better. Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

A santa is no where near how much a blue phat would be cherished. But... that's not the point...

OT: Don't quit Travis/Jordan/Whoever you are! O:) Too many peoples wubbles you to have you quits0re! BTW, what do plan to spend that 35m on when you get 99 hunter? :shock:

Mudkipz.jpg

Mmm... Mudkipz...

A santa is no where near how much a blue phat would be cherished. But... that's not the point...

OT: Don't quit Travis/Jordan/Whoever you are! O:) Too many peoples wubbles you to have you quits0re! BTW, what do plan to spend that 35m on when you get 99 hunter? :shock:

Yea well, the concept is the same. I know I would be devastated if I lost my rares, and my friend was too. But truth is, if you had the ability to earn them once you could probably earn them again. And in the long run, it's not how many rares you have that matters, but how much fun you got out of RS. Although it took many arduous hours of work to earn any rare, it's really the fun you had on that path that matters.

Don't quit over a santa hat. If you stay, clean up your computer, pick a new password and stuff, you have a chance of getting a new one. If you quit, there goes your only chance. Besides, the thing with rares like Santas and P hats is that if you actually enjoy them, you usually end up alching them or lagging to a random eventually. They come and go.

Well good luck. Seeing as you're a frequent TIF poster (unlike me :D) I'm sure you have plenty of friends willing to help you get back on your feet.

Say it ain't so.. Don't go!

I'll miss you :( <3: ...

Surely you could make back 20m with a combination of nats, red chins, and barrows? If you don't know what to do, I'll help, ask me! :o

copyofsigtuxtimenf0.png