killed in bank?

l0rd

i lagg out alot (stupid internet connection), i was just wondering i heard it was impossible to get killed by a random event in a bank, unless you get the random outside then walk into the bank. Is it true that u cant get a random in a bank?

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

or if you get the stranger from DT i love when people dont know about him and he just pawns them hahaha its funny

Lol, that happened to me.. I had the diamond of something and was walking to the rogues den.. I started reading a topic on these forums and I check back... And what do you know? My guy is almost dead rofl... I eat 4 sharks and dds the hell outta the stranger...

~Saruman44

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I died in the Thzarr bank :roll:

That's a chest, it's not really a bank :wink:

Only banks that have booths don't get randoms.

It's a thzarr guy, but I get what your saying, I dont remember getting any randoms at a bank... never thought of that :o

Not in the ground floor, but I have seen someone get an evil chicken in the second floor of seer's bank.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

No randoms in banks, except chests, npcs, etc.
O rly??

Is that why I had an evil chicken and barely got my whip out to kill it? :wink:

the real test is, can you burn logs in the bank, makes it a place where randoms cannot happen, such as fish guild bank you used to beable to burn logs inside of it and you could get randoms inside that bank. in catherby bank only mysterious old man could be the random you got.

While doing "WANTED!" I started woodcutting after I got blasted down to 3hp by that evil dude in the quest. I got a tree spirit right outside the bank and only had 10 hp, so when I ran inside, it disappeared instantly (no teleport animation etc)

You can get killed in banks. I've gotten randoms in them. To be killed by lagging though is almost impossible cus the onyl randoms that do damage are swarms and they only hit 1's. If you were burying bones though you might get a zombie or shade.

Lagatag.png

you CAN get random events in bank.. once i was burying bones in edge bank i got a shade.. :-k

new_account6.png

What are you smoking...? Can I buy some?
Hah Tip.It probaly knows more about Runescape then Jagex. :lol:

Watch my Vice city stunt vid -->