Guide to Agility from Lvl 1 to 70 and Beyond!

Zandalf

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really great guide 8-) you're suggestion to jump the spinning blades while waiting for the arrow to move is great. gave me alot more xp

Prayer 99

Range 99

Omw to become a Tank Ranger

Semperfy.png

About the wildy agility course..

.If you need to slash webs take a dds instead of a knife, you can take one more cake that way+you can dds spec pkers.

If you have access to lunar magics, you can use the lvl 89 teleport to appear basically next to the course. Just kill yourself and get the runes in fally

You can PK other agility trainers for food if you are low.

GREAT guide, AOW?

anyways 2 thing:

1. 4 wild corse, use agility pot at lvl 49

2. big tip 4 agility arena: go on crowded world, wiht lots of people, if they stay on same platform, it becomes only a cuple platfroms away, also bring about 3k with u, bank at shilo village useing cart, much faster

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

meme79, you don't need to bring 3k, the cost changes according to how much money you have in inv. The single-click option costs 200 gold, but if you have 10 gold in your inv he'll take that and cart you to Shilo. So just take around 250 geepee if you really want to use that method, can't remember how much the cart up there costs with how much money you have in your inv. I still think that it's better to tele to Castlewars with a dueling ring, then to Ardougne with the tele spell, rinse and repeat. You don't even have to have a stock of cakes, as you can steal them from the stall in Ardougne and train thieving at the same time!

EDIT: Corrected erronous amount of gold

I did the Agility pyramid to around level 40 and I loved it. It was and is my favorite agility trainign spot. That is because you have to pay attenteion and you get paid (way back when that was good money for me)

It is good experience to 40 or so, then go to the arena.

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

• 4 weeks later...

You should also wear Penance Gloves if you have them. Also in the Wilderness Course cakes WILL protect over boots of lightness if you die. Not that they're hard to get back or anything - It's just annoying. Other than that very nice guide! :thumbsup:

Magib1.png

Magib1.png

Magib1.png

• 1 year later...