Guide to Agility from Lvl 1 to 70 and Beyond!

Zandalf

thanks for the guide, i personally dont see myself raising agility for quite a while as other skills are on higher priority but when i do i will certainly follow this guide

1-800slayer.png

Retired after 2 accounts and 8 years of scapin...2 accounts over 2,000 total...may my life rest in peace

Brawl Code:5327-0581-3706

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea the mice trick is true. You can get around 500-1 k xp per minute using it.

Here's where i train

mousespot.png

Its up the top of fally castle. Best spot i've found, the mice can only go 3 spaces and you're not running after them.

The xp for it? You get 15 xp if you fail to pick it up, and 15 xp if you do pick it up. So its best to fail like 5 times each and get all the xp \'. To bad its based on luck lol. And i don't think the average "failing" goes down with higher agility, it just seems.. to stay the same.

Ps: I said i'd post this on your other thread but it got locked, so here it is :P

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

I've been working with agility your way from the 64-70 step, and I think I realized something.

So here it is: Were the calculations on how much food you use, how fast you get tickets, etc. done WHILE doing the blade jumps, or did you add those to your calculations afterwards?

The reason I came to this conclusion is that you use food at a rapid rate at levels 64-66 when repeatedly doing blade jumps. Much, much more rapidly than at the wilderness course (Not sure about Ape Atoll at that level). Also, you say that 'you almost never run out of energy down there.' This isn't true unless you don't do the blade jumps, as blade jumps usually make you run and use energy. Furthermore, you don't regain energy while doing it.

If this is true, that you added the blade calculations after you added the eating estimates, etc., then I would suggest changing that section to wildy/possibly ape atoll to get the experience (Though my guess is a combination of the two would benefit best).

Sleeping-in-cushionhigh.jpg

I can't imagine why anyone would want to use the spinning blades for exp, they give much more damage to you than the exp is worth. Also, Death Dude is right in saying that energy does not respawn if you are busy doing extra obstacles. Most of this guide is correct, but spinning blades overall are a waste of food to do.

revan-1.gif

I can't imagine why anyone would want to use the spinning blades for exp, they give much more damage to you than the exp is worth. Also, Death Dude is right in saying that energy does not respawn if you are busy doing extra obstacles. Most of this guide is correct, but spinning blades overall are a waste of food to do.

I completely agree. They also limit your tickets per trip. Going back to the center every time and jumping blades, I averaged 50-52 tickets a trip, and without the jumps? Easily over 115-120.

The rest of the guide is GREAT though, though have you added the clockwork mice?

Sleeping-in-cushionhigh.jpg

• 1 month later...

Good guide!

Thoug i have to say for barbarian outpost you can also do only the pipe (i thougt it game pretty much xp and i took some tests on how much slower/faster it was then the course, and it's ectualy a bit faster and easyer, you can set your keyboard as mouse (can't explain good) and set your mouse on the excact place that you can click on the pipe both ways. and in the meantime wach some tv just clicking your hand away.

Uh-oh now you have some work to do. :shock: The new Karamja Gloves (2) give bonus Brimhaven Agility Areana Experience, so you should find out how much and if it is worth it to get those gloves.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Uh-oh now you have some work to do. :shock: The new Karamja Gloves (2) give bonus Brimhaven Agility Areana Experience, so you should find out how much and if it is worth it to get those gloves.

Its a 10% increase on the ticket spendage. so 1k tickets gives the xp of 1.1k tickets.

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

lool, im gunna try 99 agility lawl. It will take meh around 50 days, so that means after 10, ill quit. Oh well

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

make the equipment penace gloves spottier cape and boots of lightness that will give u -13kg

vonder1

85 mage 80 range cb 92 (3 whip pkais)

dutch rune2h

84-84-45 (16 whip pkais)

in your guide you say 41k xp/hour at ape atoll, but from personal experience, i was managing usually from 46-49k xp

just thought you might want to know

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

I completely agree. They also limit your tickets per trip. Going back to the center every time and jumping blades, I averaged 50-52 tickets a trip, and without the jumps? Easily over 115-120.

The rest of the guide is GREAT though, though have you added the clockwork mice?

Well, the main idea with jumping Blades is that that when you have tagged one pillar, the tactical superior way is to position yourself in the middle to minimize running, as the next pillar is randomly chosen. Jumping blades is just away to get Exp while waiting.

Owner of Quest Cape since 11/9/2007 23:30! Working my butt off to get it back.

lemurian04.png

i actually found that, from lvl 70 on, the ape atoll course was faster (i tried the spinning blade thing) and i stopped failing altogether at 75

also, since i got 90, i've been finding the dorgesh-kaan course is faster still, but i don't like having to remember what item im supposed to be picking up from the generator

racistmodhq9.png Racist Mod (may or may not have been taken out of context)

Figuring out what to put in my signature just takes too much work.

If your still reading this, your a noob.

lol

I started ape atoll at level 61, and found it much faster then the wilderness. I think the experience gain overshadows the failures. I pretty much stopped failing at around 72, then I would fail about once every 50 runs.

But other then that, good guide. It helped me alot when I was low level agility.

snowsigyy7.png