Guide to Agility from Lvl 1 to 70 and Beyond!

Zandalf

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 62 agility and going for 70.

But I'm still hesistating on using the brimhaven course. I have been there for lvl 40-49 and I wouldn't exactly call that fast (back then). When i got to the wildy course after brimhaven, it fealt like heaven. 500 xp in like no time...

However, statistics seem to talk against that. Yet, I cant decide what to do.

Ape atoll sounds also apealing, with the free food.

Convince me please! :D

Btw: Very nice guide. Thats for sure. I also love the pictures (for the more visually oriented people 8-) )

Okay, I dont need any convinces any more.

For me, at 62 agility, it honestly sucks. I keep failing the blades, never doing them enough to make up the loss of 24k xp you get more an hour at ape atoll.

The only pro side is that it isnt as boring as ape atoll/wildy. However, failing the blades numerous times can get very annoying.

EDIT: results for Ape Atoll at 63 agility: 35k an hour.

Indeed, you fail a lot. But I still think its faster than doing 1k tix at brimhaven. I think i can manage about 4 (not failed) blades in between the points, so thats an extra 100 xp per point, which makes an extra 6k an hour. That makes 31k an hour for me there + wasting A LOT of cakes.

(+ the lvls are coming in immediately at ape atoll, which will speed up training a bit in the end. I saw guy with 69 agil at ape atoll, and he did a lot better than me. And if i get bored at like 67 agil, and do something else, i can still already access blue dragons).

those are just my thought. But the differences between them are smaller than i thought, thats true.

I'm going to test out wildy course later

nice guide, but do u know if that new penguin agility corse is good?

The penguin course is not as great as the Ape Atoll course, I'm at a fairly high agility level and I've done the course 10 times. I always get damage and unable to wield a cape makes it a bad course if you're agility is above 60

Proud Fire Cape Owner March 9, 2007

Owner of 2/24 Capes of Achievement

Planet__X.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, then throw it in their faces and ask for the oranges you originally asked for.

Woo nice guide!

I got agility from 49-64 with 1K Tickets :P. Fun as. lol

65-70 wildy course!!

and havent touched since. Although that 80 agility shortcut is enticing me :P

Currently: Quit Ages Ago

Okay, after trying out Ape Atoll (see previous post) I tried the wildy Course.

Wildy course: 65 Agility

Start xp: 471547

10 min later: 478975

20 min later: 485832

So thats about 14300 xp in 20 minutes.

This makes 42.9k xp an hour!

Now the other factors:

Bails: 6x (lost about 60 hp, started at max, no cakes used yet)

(normally: 2 cakes used)

Super energies used: 3 pots (4)

Compare this to ape atoll (at lvl 63)

35k xp an hour

Bails: *countless* (not really, but a lot more than wildy course)

Food used: None (free pineapples)

Super energies used: Very few

Conclusion:

Unless you are very scared of (the almost non existing danger of) Pkers and dont want to waste cakes/super energies, Wildy course is all the way to go for lvls 60-70.

Hey everyone!

My guide, unfortunately, is in dire need of updating. Based on what I've heard from friends and people on this thread, I feel that there may have been some hidden updates with fail rates.

However, I am not a member at the moment, and it might be a month (or more!) before I get my membership back. So I can't test it.

I just wanted to apologize for possible inaccuracies, and thank everyone for their help and support.

There are 10 types of people in the world:

* Those who understand binary

* Those who don't

- - -

Greatest J Mod Quote Ever / My bug collection / Raise your agility! / What exactly is "Anti-scam"?

• 3 weeks later...

I posted this in your other guide? I guess this is the same one twice? anyways...I clocked ape atoll at 51,120xp an hour on the dot at lvl 97 agility. I never failed, never slowed down, and had run on the whole time.

hmm... good guide.

also i would add what wakka has noted seeing as he has used the agility course until almost 99 (so far)

another thing i was wondering

i used the skullball course to raise agility when i was a lower level. it is extremely boring but i thought i would just say

newsignature1fs8.png

This is what I suggest to wear. Best Hunter Cape you can wear, Lightness Boots, and if you got free time get Penece Gloves. With a invi of cake's you will have -2 Kq. Ghostly robes to have some magic defense if you in wild. (Also looks) and D.D.S. for a last restort.

lowweightyv9.png

This will let you run ALOT longer and you get X.P. faster. Either doing corses or Arena Ticket thing.

I belive that pensance gloves (from barbain outpost) lower your weight by 4-5kg, you can check that under minigame guides.

I'm going for 99 agilty myself, I'm on level 74 useing ape atol and went to 70 at the wilderness course but i'll belive what you say :P

~nashy~

mithmwccape,nashy19.gif

nashy19.gif

mypet.jpg Click the image to pat my pet!

I belive that pensance gloves (from barbain outpost) lower your weight by 4-5kg, you can check that under minigame guides.

I'm going for 99 agilty myself, I'm on level 74 useing ape atol and went to 70 at the wilderness course but i'll belive what you say :P

~nashy~

It's -4 kq. Very usefull.