HELP I HAVE A KEYLOGGER!!!!

Mashour2

I need help I got a keylogger on my computer and im trying to get it out

Im not playing runescape or nothing cuz then the keylogger will find out my password!

Someone give me help on how to get a virus remover thats free.

use watever software u scanning the keylogger out to delete it.. if it doesnt help.. try spy-bot

Quit runescape on Jan 6th of 2008, at level of 115 with around 150M worth of item in bank...however stats still remains

Baoding.png

World 59, the world i loved~

59.png

Now 95% dedicated to playing Microsoft flight simulator

image_mini

http://www.youtube.com/user/im1knight

my youtube channel with many FSX videos i made. please leave a comment if you will

I need help I got a keylogger on my computer and im trying to get it out

Im not playing runescape or nothing cuz then the keylogger will find out my password!

Someone give me help on how to get a virus remover thats free.

if you were able to scan it you should be able to delete it.

poop.jpg

i was dumb enough to take on me this keylogger too now.... luckly i was not on rs, so the only pass he might have got is the tip.it forum pass... anyway, i am running both spybot and avg now (thats' what i have of anti-virus/spyware on this computer, so anyway... someone got an idea of what more to do?

Scherzo.png

Advance spyware beta versiopn and windows defender kick the crap out of anything.

rune,Ranger__999.gif I mean crap man, thats like his stomach plug on the ground back there, I mean im know doctor but that seems impossible due to body organs and cartelidge, i mean that was just one clean chunk

scan in safemode.

You can do this on Windows Millenium? :-s

He doensn't state that he has ME, but yes you can boot into safemode since 98 as far as I know, maybe 95 as well but I can't confirm that.

Hehe.. Sorry to be off topic but I love to see people panic the second they relise they have a keylogger. I have multiple on my computer that I haven't bothered to get rid of yet. They've been on here for over a month and none of stuff (AIM, Facebook, Yahoo, TIF, ect accounts) have been touched.

Hehe.. Sorry to be off topic but I love to see people panic the second they relise they have a keylogger. I have multiple on my computer that I haven't bothered to get rid of yet.

This one just made me almost choke up me coffee :lol:

dearie, my guess is

a) they already been on your account, found you are poor as a church rat and not worth robbin'

b)they did the same on your bankaccount (if you pay bills over internet or buy stuff with a creditcard) but found your even poorer in real life

c)its just keyloggers put there by ad's

Never let keyloggers stay on your computer. Better still; never let keyloggers be installed in the first place.

rejna.png

- "I am willing to die...I mean try" - Jewelfire (Want to go bossing?)
-"we tried, we cried and we died!" - Limparse (What happens to old farts and tarts on monster-hunts)
- "...and we found out that there are as many ways to get to warriors guild
...as there are elders trying to get there" - Lysi
*snods agely* sorry... *nods sagely* - Brammy

-"Equality is being treated the SAME as everyone else;

not having special treatment and unique things added in to everything." - Sy_Accursed

Hehe.. Sorry to be off topic but I love to see people panic the second they relise they have a keylogger. I have multiple on my computer that I haven't bothered to get rid of yet.

dearie, my guess is

a) they already been on your account, found you are poor as a church rat and not worth robbin'

b)they did the same on your bankaccount (if you pay bills over internet or buy stuff with a creditcard) but found your even poorer in real life

Never let keyloggers stay on your computer. Better still; never let keyloggers be installed in the first place.

I installed keyloggers on my own computers - good way to keep track of what other people are doing to your machine, key loggers don't nesesarilly just log keys, but they can keep track of what windows were open, what buttons were clicked, what executables were ran and what sites had been visited. In reality, keyloggers are like the ultimate admin tool, too bad they are used for other means.

dearie, my guess is

a) I'm not a gamer. If they figured out any of my old gaming accounts then I'd be more than happy to let them have the millions of gold on random games that's just rotting away.

B) Lucky for me, I don't have bills to pay for another couple of years

c) My guess is they came from the random crap I downloaded off of Limewire

Well ya see I just scanned my computer and I found the things that really worried me

1.key logger

2.hijacker

I was really freaked out and i havent been playing runescPE FOR A WHILE

(oopises caps loclks)

But I really need help I use Ad-Aware to scan but it wont get rid of it

plz help

For the techies to be able to help you, you need to be more specific.

Like:

a) how do you know you have a hijacker and a keylogger?

B) have you installed and done a HJT scan?

c) Posted the scan log on the forum for the techies to review?

Its not enough to yell "I have a rash!" you need to show it in order to get help :wink:

rejna.png

- "I am willing to die...I mean try" - Jewelfire (Want to go bossing?)
-"we tried, we cried and we died!" - Limparse (What happens to old farts and tarts on monster-hunts)
- "...and we found out that there are as many ways to get to warriors guild
...as there are elders trying to get there" - Lysi
*snods agely* sorry... *nods sagely* - Brammy

-"Equality is being treated the SAME as everyone else;

not having special treatment and unique things added in to everything." - Sy_Accursed