-

sediti0n

Another great runescaper is leaving.....

And just the other day(about 2 days ago) I saw you in heros dungeon. Thanks for the *little* chat. Now that you're leaving, who's going to stop all the scammers???

This is my LAST post in this forum. to many people post their farewells here.

I wish you only the best.

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad that you realized RS was taking over your life and you decided to quit. Just find yourself some good friends and go out and enjoy life. That's how i play. Every Fri-Sun i'm barely on, i'm always out and enjoying life and being young. I play whenever i have nothing to do at home or just feeling stressed. If you want, take a nice month or more off RS then if you want come back to it. I was the same way, i skipped classes, was late for work, because i used to play RS. Then i took about an 8 month break, then came back to it. Now i play occasionally and i can control how much i play.

Well enough blabbering. Have fun off of RS and go out and enjoy your youth.

clbqf5.jpg

Dragon drops: D med x3, D Spear x2, Left Half x1, D2h x1

Crawling Hands X4, Cockatrice heads X2, Basilisk head X2, Kurask head X1

Support me in the drop race

Good bye Sedition, you'll be missed :( :( I did see you a few times in the Ectofuntus furnace, you were nice.

Proud Fire Cape Owner March 9, 2007

Owner of 2/24 Capes of Achievement

Planet__X.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, then throw it in their faces and ask for the oranges you originally asked for.

My only memories of you were the wilderness agility couse, where I saw you from time to time. My friend Killfreak42 was closer to you than I, though I'm not sure if you remember him. N0valyfe first, and now you...everyone seems to be quitting RS. Anyway, good luck in real life.

id have to say n0valyfe was the fastest skiller of all time

I would have to say no... look at when he started and look at this stats.. He could have gotten the 14 con levels needed in a week :P

Good Luck with what you do in life

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

its sad to see you go ive watched you over the last year and we have been friends id like to think i meant as much to u as u did to me one of my true friends in rs ill miss u dearly but i know u were unhappy and i hope u can find that hapiness in real life good luck with it. Ill come on msn time to time to c how ur going u are a grat guy take care

p.s. thanks for the green i will put it to good use =) goodluck

wow i did not know you started that early...

i thought you were gonna be the next maxed but i guess you are quitting...

and you guys i like n0valyfe too but no forum hyjacking...

StarViv.png

More well known ppl keep quitting, but I guess its for the best. Good luck in real life man, and I mean it. Not many people probably know you as much as they did N0va and Nite but I always kept an I on your stats every now and than =p

98 magic :lol: :P

Loads of players have been quitting recently, take care in real life dude! I hope you have a really good time. I've never met you, bet meh, consider this a hi and a bye. You must resist temptation, you've broken the chain, stay away now!!!

LOL

I have a good time in rl dude, ect. :-w

Merry Crimbo!

signatureof0.gif

Click on my signature to see my NEW blog!

Clicky here to see my YouTube videos! http://www.youtube.com/volkswagen99videos

I ran into you a few times when you were doing Slayer, I've had you added on my friend list ever since, but you probably didn't add me.. Lol anyways goodbye man have fun and stuff.. And try not to come back :P

99 Slayer since August 2007.

Hiya Sediti0n

Good luck with all your goal in real life :) You was and will always be a great friend of mine :3> I don't know what to say... Except for good luck

Love

Neo Qdon

I have been watching you ever since you hit the top 21. It was amazing how fast you leveled. Well, you sort of only had the buyable skills left, but even then. :shock:

Huge respect for your accomplishments on the game and even greater respect for deciding to quit. I, personally, am retired too. :D

I really hope you enjoy real life \'

And I also remember the day when I met you :) Same cmb lvl as me 8-)

The only words I can say now are :

GOOD LUCK BUDDY!!

Also ty for the great party :mrgreen: