21 November 2006 - HUNTER SKILL!

Dork

Does this skill look absolutely useless to anyone else yet? I mean the highest level reward is around 70, and it is useless. There is no reason to train it, other than maybe it being a "fun skill", but all in all it doesn't look fun.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this skill look absolutely useless to anyone else yet? I mean the highest level reward is around 70, and it is useless. There is no reason to train it, other than maybe it being a "fun skill", but all in all it doesn't look fun.

So don't train it. :roll:

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

Hey there! I cant log on cos im at skool :( :boohoo: :( (only 2 hours to go :ohnoes: :anxious: :ohnoes: ) anywayz, how exactly doyou train this skill, cos ive read the past 4 pages and it doesnt actually tell you ow to get ur lvls up. any help appreciated.

btw, what will the noickname od this new skill be, i mean construction became con, runecrafting became RC, so what will hunting be????? :-k

Roriniho.png

beepdk0.th.pngblackgoldrobesrv5.png

imp in a box banks 2 item, me and a friend are curious about its effects in the wildy?

that what it does? i half expected it so you just open it a imp comes out and helps you fight :lol:

im about to go on and train better train good before they make it harder..

Dr_Brinner.png

how exactly doyou train this skill, cos ive read the past 4 pages and it doesnt actually tell you ow to get ur lvls up. any help appreciated.

I don't have super advice for how to get to level 30 in 3.5 hours (lol), but I've posted a "beginning hunting guide" in the player made guides forum http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=571243

No discussion is allowed in that forum, but please do feel free to post helpful concrete info that is *not* available in the Runescape Manual, to help other players. Credit will be given. This guide is a starting point for the eventual Tip.It website guide.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

Hey there! I cant log on cos im at skool :( :boohoo: :( (only 2 hours to go :ohnoes: :anxious: :ohnoes: ) anywayz, how exactly doyou train this skill, cos ive read the past 4 pages and it doesnt actually tell you ow to get ur lvls up. any help appreciated.

btw, what will the noickname od this new skill be, i mean construction became con, runecrafting became RC, so what will hunting be????? :-k

It will be "hnt" ot "htr" :P

Im at school and wont be able to try it out for another 8HOURS!!!!! :(

It would be nice if someone could post some pictures of it.

Oh and Asroriniho, spelling is appreciated. -.-

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

So don't train it. :roll:

I didn't say anything in regards to my training it or not, which since you bring it up, I'm not. I asked a question seeing if anyone else felt the same as me.

Level 69 will be worth it just for the black salamander. The stats on that thing are godly.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

:( I'm lvl 32, but not ranked in the high scores :(

Log out?

Oh, what a great idea you have :D ranked 7th :)

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

Level 69 will be worth it just for the black salamander. The stats on that thing are godly.

Yeah the stats on the enchanted crossbows are great too, but they are slow, and the ammo is hard as hell to get. Looks like these are going to be the same way.

this skill has alot of room to improve, so dont be to quick to judge. A new weapon that can be used to mage, range, and melee! this is a revolution in runescape! the butterflies will increase the teaming and the imp box c an save items you pk when in wild! also the new capes will be very helfull for rcing and other things. this is awesome, so many possibilities

Yeah the stats on the enchanted crossbows are great too, but they are slow, and the ammo is hard as hell to get. Looks like these are going to be the same way.

Salamander ammo is easy. All you need is 15 swamp tar and one herb of choice.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

this skill has alot of room to improve, so dont be to quick to judge. A new weapon that can be used to mage, range, and melee! this is a revolution in runescape! the butterflies will increase the teaming and the imp box c an save items you pk when in wild! also the new capes will be very helfull for rcing and other things. this is awesome, so many possibilities

I can see it now:

l0lz impb0zorz b0cks n00bz0rz, i want j00 whipz0rz.

I tried to make camo armour in the varrock shop but the girl doesn't do anything when I show it to her... maybe Jagex forgot to add that function?

MarkNoZeros.png

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

Fancy Dress shop ;)

You're in the clothes store.

I got 124th to 30 Hurray! Highest rank in anything i've ever been lol.

w00t.jpg

Gonna take a break from all this now now. I'm bored.

Once you get past like 71.... what is there to do?

asrhasrh.jpg

I believe it when i see it. When things seem to be good to be true, they usually aren't.

Somehow i have the feeling that the imp box won't work in wildy. it just seems to easy.

Butterflies seem to be great in combination with lunar magicks!

phata_elise.png

Im curious, will thieving knights be a very fast way to thieve again with these new gloves?

I like the falcons :D , and the fact you use a salamander flamethrower ( Player gallery plox )

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite