Favorite Quest (Hot Topic Yay :D)

Slayr

Swans song: simply for one reason if you have the stuff with you when you first talk to the WOM of drayonor. he says "oo how conveniant you allready have it. i sence the guide fairy's presence"

then it had to be One small Favour: was a great quest and you get to know so many interesting people (NPC's)

then Desert treasure: a chalange =) and everyone loves a chalange

monkeyqy5.th.jpg

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grim Tales: I loved this quest because it was one of the few that actually made me laugh. In real life, that is. Also, I've read the real Grimm's Fairy Tales, so I could recognize all the parts Jagex incorporated.

Recipe for Disaster: Why I liked this quest? Simple, it was long, had many different challenges, had boss-battles, and some parts were, again, hilarious. (Fast Food and the Gellatinoth mother) Oh yeah, and let's not forget the reward: barrows gloves.

forgetable tail... that is the best quest there is and i should know as i've done them all :lol:

13zwenn.png

my favourite is the plague city quest line. i am currently doing the regicide, but i need 56 agility. just got from 50 to 52.

anyway, even if i had just started the quest, its really fun to discover the secret area in runescape map (and i like the music there too).

then i vote to plague city series!

Haunted Mine because me and a friend did it, and he got attacked by the mine carts (really funny story here, short verson: he was following me and i left him in the mine carts path, but i had my reasons!). And i also enjoyed monkey madness

MSSW3-Banner.gif

Well, since i'm F2p, my options are severly limited.....

Black Knight's Fortress Again, there arent many F2P quests to chose from, keep that in mind. I liked this one because i had so much fun sneaking around the fortress. I just wish it was harder, or longer.

Dragon Slayer An extremely long quest for F2P, kinda hard to. I love long and challenging quests, and this one had some great rewards too.

Penguin Power!

MSSW3sig.png

^The last great war of the Wilderness....

Yeah, I don't have a cool signature, so the MSSW3 sig will have to do....

Garden of Tranquility...really funny

Legends....just cuz of the memories

Desert Treasure...for the fricken scare and awesome help from friends!

ohhh and Drunkin Dwarf made me give up a few chuckles along with that quest where you had to do sooooooo many errands for all kinds of peeps....roflmao what a way to torture us!!

Oh, and I have to admit Monkey Madness was really Madness itself!!!!!hahahha and don't even get me to thinking about Underground.......grrrrr

[qfc][/qfc]jewelfire.png

RFD was one of my favourites. But any quest where I unlock a new item or area makes me feel very satisfied, MM for Dscim, Underground Pass for Tirannwn/Isafdar. Those 2 were also fun :P

wildxyak.png

99: Agility 28/12/14|Thieving 20/03/15

Legends quest: Memories(Like killing the last Nezh.. with my water staff)

Grand tree: Gnomes! And a nice plot also.

Wanted: Great plot and very funny!

Dragon slayer: Non-members challenge!

Witch's potion: No idea why![/code]

I like Great Brain Robbery and every quest that I needed to do before it

reason no. 1: Anchor rocks!!!!!! and thats all. :twisted: btw freminik tales was nice it was a sample for the rest of the quests in Runescape. :D

Am I the only person who liked Great Brain Robbery? :-k

I enjoyed the whole Plague city series. Longest going series of quests, with the best storyline. I hated MEP2 with a passion though... I fell so many times on that damn ledge :wall: not to mention that [developmentally delayed]ed dwarf's list :roll:

RFD was also quite enjoyable. Also desert treasure; presented a real challenge, and at the same time wasn't too frustrating. Only fell down the holes in the pyramid a few times, all of them were when I was walking. I made it when I brought some super energies and ran the whole way. Apparantly you are less likely to fall while running.

I liked the Underground Pass. I wasn't really fond of it at the time, because I had to carry limited items through the dungeon and jump over lots of gaps. But looking back, I liked the challange and would like to do it again.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.