Would you ever get a Tattoo?

killmenub

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old thread? Anyways,

Personally? Never. Tattoos are one of those things you can pull off when you're younger, but when you hit 50-60 and you've got some fading tattoo that you can't make out anymore on wrinkly skin.... Ugh I couldn't think of anything worse.

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

Psh, if you get one thats small and not very noticable and don't like it, just color over it with a black marker every day. ::' How will that help you ask? I dunno... but if you don't like your tatoo then maybe you'l like a black square instead...

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

My aunt got one and she's like 50 something

My cousin(my aunt's daughter) has 2, a Celtic knot on her lower back and her father's initials(who died when she was very little) on her back right hip

I've thought about getting one but can never decide what it should be(I want something that I'll like for at least 5+ years) and it'll be on my upper back

I'd never get one because tattoos on old people look awful. They sag, fade, and look totally out of place. It might look okay for a decade but then after that it would look common, old and stupid.

fractalsignature2lq4.jpg

Im planning on getting a back piece done as soon as i can get the cash together... which may take some time lol.

Something similar to this...

spinetat2wo5.jpg

Plus, with it being on my back, it will be hidden away unless i dont have a shirt on so it won't effect me in any way :D

omegasigka4.png

I'd never get one because tattoos on old people look awful. They sag, fade, and look totally out of place. It might look okay for a decade but then after that it would look common, old and stupid.

But wouldn't you rather care about how you look now when you're 20-40 rather than 80 years old 8-) If I get to live for that long, I frankly will admit there's no amount of bodybuilding or excercises that can get me back 'into shape', so a small tattoo wont really hurt.

I have a small-ish "Little Miss Naughty" tattoo on my back. :D

I had it done about 7 years ago and I still love it now. It didn't really hurt as such, but it wasn't the most comfortable feeling in the world.

suzironniesigwx2.jpg

The Poison Fairy

I had it done about 7 years ago and I still love it now. It didn't really hurt as such, but it wasn't the most comfortable feeling in the world.

I don't get why girls like to taint their body :\

I'm getting one soon, a star put on either my hand, wrist or hip. I might get one done under the belly button but it will sag :?

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I see no problem with some tattoos.

I admit, Some are horrible and too extreme.

My girlfriend is getting an outline of a star just above her hip when she turns 17, I'd love to get a sleeve tattoo, But like I said, That's too extreme, Maybe some design covering my right shoulder, Would look pretty nice.

My dA account.

paranoiaao8.jpg

.retired, as of the 1st January 2008.

Excuse me??? Tramp stamps???

How dare you be so judgemental! I am by no means a tramp, and will thank you not to imply otherwise.

Huh

Oh sorry. I meant to say 'how classy of you'

Excuse me??? Tramp stamps???

How dare you be so judgemental! I am by no means a tramp, and will thank you not to imply otherwise.

Huh

Oh sorry. I meant to say 'how classy of you'

Oh, I see. So because you don't like the subject of my tattoo, you are under the impression that you are instantly given the right to judge me and to call me whatever you see fit. I have news for you. You are in no way qualified to label me, or anyone else for that matter. Keep your pathetic opinions such as those, to yourself.

suzironniesigwx2.jpg

The Poison Fairy

I never called you a tramp to begin with. But tattoos in that position ARE labeled as tramp stamps. It doesn't matter if you're the Queen of England, tramp stamps are tattoos located in a woman's back. Gosh

Could you not have explained that in the first place to avoid both of us pointlessly spamming this thread? :roll: (Which I am now going to refrain from doing any further)

Sorry people!

suzironniesigwx2.jpg

The Poison Fairy