CountDown From 15K - COUNTDOWN FINISHED!!!!

Blaze The Movie Fan

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• anonymous1234

• Napalm

• Albel

• D. V. Devnull

Alright, pardon me while the 'Hell-bender', as well as the 'Saradominist/Christian' (Yes, I've noticed some of the similarities...) in me team up to pick some music this time... Heck, the overall tone of this one might give you nightmares... Of course, that is what my darker sides love to do, even when they are working in tandem with my lighter ones. :twisted: ....... BTW, you'll have to click the link to listen, as this is NOT one of those nifty YouTube videos. (Sorry, everyone! :( ...)

From MusicNation.com, Jennifer Grassman's "Keep Silent"... http://musicnation.com/music/jennifergrassman/keep-silent

Link to Jennifer Grassman's Main Page: http://musicnation.com/music/jennifergrassman

~D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Palindrome anyone?

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

LOL! :lol:

~Mr. Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Glad to see you, pryo! :thumbsup: ... BTW, I left a music pick on the previous page... Check it out if you wish. :)

~D. V. Devnull

Cowman, Pryo, please make repeated returns. We're glad to have you drop in on this thread! :thumbsup:

~D. V. Devnull

I've got to find some more funny stuff to post up here. :twisted:

~Mr. Devnull

So, who will end the 11.7K series, and make a new page? It can't be me, now. ;)

~Mr. Devnull