Favourtie Cutscenes in Quests

badlilmonkey

my favs are all th ones where Dwarf gets tottaly owned... such as swane song he gets creamed by the WOM and ( my arm i think?) where he gets knocked off a cliff? tottaly awsome and left me jumping up and down yelling "Its about time !!!"

LK1

ps i dont like that drunken dwarf :-P

this random comment brought to you today by ADD: ADD, bringing random entertainment to all for generations

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite has been mentioned, where Robert the Strong and Odysseus team up against a dragonkin.

In regicide where you fire the catapault,

and when you get onstage and sing in The Fremennik Trials.

so there's this thread in p2p general called "the most annoying things ppl do on runescape" i am tempted to post "ya wen im cybering with a girl and they log off for no reason"

Garden of Tranquility: the cutscene between the 2 Fally guards brought tears to my eyes. I was thinking of starting a new character just to do that quest and record that scene.

For the benefit for those who have not seen it heres a link

- I did not record do not watch it if you don't want to know what happens.

And heres my favourite link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTmgdb-B ... ed&search=

^^.

The cutscene in the Slug Menace sequel where the slug is speaking through the dead body was creepy . . .

141xh5.jpg

I swear some of you people would think it was a fair update if we had a lever you could pull which gave you 99 all stats and any item you liked. ----- Paul Gower; Runescape Senior Content Designer

the 1 in A Tail Of Two Cats. where the monster cat kills bob and the owner. thw owner hit 28 with ogre bow :anxious: that was wkd lol :lol:

Quit runescape on Jan 6th of 2008, at level of 115 with around 150M worth of item in bank...however stats still remains

Baoding.png

World 59, the world i loved~

59.png

Now 95% dedicated to playing Microsoft flight simulator

image_mini

http://www.youtube.com/user/im1knight

my youtube channel with many FSX videos i made. please leave a comment if you will

• 3 years later...

The ending cutscene of The Chosen Commander got very emotional for me, that series wil always have a special place in me, and that cutscene was the perfet end.

My arm's big adventure and Garden of tranquility (specially the guards) was plain awesome too.

Oh, and the one from WGS where Lucien [spoilers] kills all those warriors, one of which brought me into the ways of Guthix [/spoilers].

Animal magnetism with the guy in dharoks and crap :)

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON