~~**Useless Runescape Facts**~~ 75,000+ views! 1k+ Replies!

pansynator

there is a guy in a cage at the highest floor of the grand tree, yet he appears and disappears every now and then....wierd :shock:

Ah, he's for the "Grand Tree" quest. Yes, he does seem to come up sometimes, but normally only when other people are doing the quest. You can even see the king up there too.

You can also see it when other players get jailed up there during the quest.

Current goal: Getting enough prayer pots to finish my last four quests.

Come to the dark side. We have cookies and flashlights.

jt+mirage.png

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quinton595 wrote:

Ok ive noticed 3 thing that are really starting to freak me out....

1)if you take off all ur armour... ur bodi is a square i mean owch!!! :ohnoes:

2)is it just me.. or are all runescapians.. :lol: wearing square shoes.. i mean fashion police! :shock:

3)if you look at your head.. no matter wat the length of your hair... you can never see ur eyes!! eeeek! :XD:

u can see ur eye there just little black lines or dots

1VuG.gif

The Game RuneScape was Originally called Rune's Cape. It was a game where there was this guy called Rune who loved clothes. One day bandits stole his favourite cape and you are on a quest to find the badits and get his cape back. Weird yet true :-k

Weird yet true? lol, do you think anyone will believe this?

I Heard this from a JaGEx Mod, Dont blame me if it's wrong

The person that said nothing is impossible obviosly hasn't tried to slam a revolving door

when you lash out with your foot should you be unarmed, you tend to use your right foot to attempt to severely damage your opponent. However when wielding the 'fixed device' found during the quest commonly know as Mourning Ends Part 1, or MEP1 for lazy people, you strike with your left foot. wierd eh? :-k

Maybe because you hold the fixed device over your right shoulder (atleast I think it's your right), so kicking with your right foot would throw you off balance?

bewatchingyousigau4.gif

[260+ Quest Points] [All Skills 50+] [Lv 97 Combat]

Why is it that no matter how many times you kill a chicken it will never drop 100% feathers? I mean it's a bird, no matter which one you kill it should drop feathers...

My friend calls these naked chickens.

What I find interesting is the fact that a cannon part takes up the same amout of space in my backpack as a seed!?! Where's the logic in that?

nephite11.png

The Game RuneScape was Originally called Rune's Cape. It was a game where there was this guy called Rune who loved clothes. One day bandits stole his favourite cape and you are on a quest to find the badits and get his cape back. Weird yet true :-k

Weird yet true? lol, do you think anyone will believe this?

I Heard this from a JaGEx Mod, Dont blame me if it's wrong

Erm I think if the game was called Rune's Cape, there would be a quest on it....think about that. :-k

Take a vacation to lumby, Fare = Your Items

Why is it that no matter how many times you kill a chicken it will never drop 100% feathers? I mean it's a bird, no matter which one you kill it should drop feathers...

My friend calls these naked chickens.

What I find interesting is the fact that a cannon part takes up the same amout of space in my backpack as a seed!?! Where's the logic in that?

maybe it shrinks in bank #-o

maxsig28nv.gif

In between Fally and Draynor there is a line where the grass is cut on the Fally side and not cut on the Draynor Manor side.

I would considder that useless...

Womzoomed-1.gif

What has become of the runescape community???? :wall:

There is a community?

Not sure if this has been said. But to get to ape atoll Daero blindfolds you to transport you to the gnomeglider hangar. But when it says "You wear the blindfold Daero hands you." It shows a picture of an eyepatch!?!

That seems odd... lol

*Avater self made*

Bannertime.png-Click here to read!

If you take an empty beer glass to one of the waitresses in fally pub, they will buy it for 1 gp.

This is a beer revolution! Beer at 1 gp each!

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Sorry if this has already been said

When killing imps there is a chance that you will get 2 ashes instead of an ash and an almost useless item

every monster attacks you in the wilderness no matter your level

that second row of signs when entering the wilderness say," Stop examining signs! Your in the wilderness now!"

rule the seas is a cool mmorpg register through here: http://www.ruletheseas.com/index.php?r=50338

When smelting, one doesn't need gloves - or tongs! - to handle molten metal, or a mold to form the bars - your hands magically don't burn, and they just always form into perfect rectangles.

When smithing, one doesn't need to heat the metal - one simply bangs on cold bars to form complex shapes.

And what is the hammer's make? Iron? Steel? In any case, how can either type overpower mithril, adamantite, or runite?

What is dragon made out of, anyway? Same for obsidian. Why is runite called "runite"? It comes from a rock, but from the name, one would assume it was simply adamantite with strength runes engraved upon it.

Why are there no veins of ore, but instead only what seem like pure concentrations of metal (but the ore picture shows non-ore dirt and rock anyway)?

Why can you cut down a tree and have it still stand?

Why does one only get xp from doing something right? Wouldn't it also make sense for someone to learn from their mistakes?

What the devil is a "magic" tree, anyway? How is it magic? Does one imbue the seeds with special properties, the sapling, or the mature tree? What sort of tree does it start out as? Does it matter? Are there different grades of magic tree, if they can start out as different trees?

Oh, I'm full of little carping questions.

EDIT: It never rains, snows, clouds over, or even becomes night-time - it's always perfect daylight in RuneScape. How then, do plants not near rivers/seas/oceans survive?

It's kinda like TSR's "AD&D's" "Bag of Holding" except that it holds a set number of items (instead a set volume of matter) while taking up a set amount of space (instead of a set weight).

I think............

Never argue with a dragon, for you are crunchy, and tast good with catsup.

agamoto.png

-|- You have to click 28 times to string 14 bows.

-|- Items appear/respawn seemingly out of nowhere onto a table or the ground. (ie. the cabbage and other items in lumbridge cellar).

-|- An enchanted onyx ring can be used to transform your player into an un-minable rock...

Rockdude_D.png

rockdudedave.png

Oh yeah, and why is there a button to toggle how many mouse buttons you have? who would want to put up with every time they click something a menu would pop up, and ive never seen a mouse with one button befor so isnt that a bit pointless?

-Mac users only have one mouse button

-It makes some things easier, I used it when I had to buy a lot from a store.

siggyanimatoin5dt.gif

--- Since januari/februari 2001 ---

The Grand Exchange Search Extension

It never rains, snows, clouds over, or even becomes night-time - it's always perfect daylight in RuneScape. How then, do plants not near rivers/seas/oceans survive?

it snows in the ice path

and it "had" snowed in karamja at xmas time

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

when doing rag and bone man quest you can use the empty jugs to make wine with grapes!

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

omg new revalation on the lummy penguin thing! though someone may have said it... :wall:

if you try to shear the penguin sheep and talk to fred afterwards, you can talk about "the thing" and you say it is two penguins in disguise.

go me! :thumbsup: