Ever just have a noob moment??

Elvy_666

I can't remember the amount of times I have went to kill some dragons be they blue or green and got all ready, got to the location then realised i've forgot my anti-dragon after some big hits, lost alot of stuff doing that and still don't learn. #-o

Lol, I was about to post that. Yeh, having to run for your life from Blue Dragons when you are level 106 is somewhat undignified, I find!

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bringing 2mil+ to the black knights castle to buy a whip... stepped in wild, u can figure the rest

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I've lagged and clicked on my teletab more than once on my way to the Dagganoth Kings...

Done it even more times while I was already in the lair.

Ouch.. especially if you had only just got in, its quite a trek getting to the lair.

Noobiest thing for me was when i was low and did the Barcrawl, i completed all them but had to go.. Came back and just started walking up to the agility course. Realised i forgot the barcrawl card so went back to bank pulled out a clue scroll thinking it was the card and went ALL the way up before realising it was the wrong thing. :oops: :oops:

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

I did a DK trip but I thought I forgot anti so I had my friend drop me one. I pick it up and sip then brew since I was getting hit hard by the outer-thingies. I go to sip a super restore and what's that I see? Super antipoisons in place of the super restores. The color must have thrown me off.

Same trip I switched to range prayer on the mage guy.

I also switched to mage prayer on the range guy (which ended up killing me. I'm glad I have some trustworthy friends).

It was a bad day.

I use my magic and teleport to Ardy, then i wisk to the bank and grab my supplies, i rush off to the paintball gun port and take a trip to Brimhaven, i am almost to my destination, i run south and find the cave, i pay a sport 875 coin to get in, i chop up the annoying tree walls that are in my way, dodge those damn dogs, and evade those fire gaints. i jump over the black demons and attack my monster, the great Steel Dragon, only to be owned.

I forgot my Shield in the bank. ><

RSN : Rikuto (Yep, I finally found my RSC password. Transfered to RS :D)

i always forget spade and glarials ammy when i go to th fire giants <.<

Why do you bring a spade to fire giants? lol :XD:

hmm.., nobbiest thing i done..wearing rune pl8, rune legs and a whip to wildy cuz i thought i would keep 3 items, but i was skulled... long story short... kept rune pl8 over whip <.<

maxsig28nv.gif

Going to craft death runes, forgetting to swap the uncharged glory amulet for a fully charged one, and getting stranded. Then after calling a friend to rescue me, 4 trips later, do EXACTLY the same thing.

After the second rescue, accidentally open up spellbook and see the "home teleport" spell.

Oh. I also need to either give up PKing with my clan entirely or start PKing more often. I've lost track of how many times I've reached level 50 wilderness before noticing I forgot my arrows...

Giving away 45k willows for the price of 12k of them. :( :( :(

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

i was at work irl other day and someone asked me what shal i do with this knife and i said dm me :-w

^^ How did the convo went like? ;P

For me..

Dunno, nothing much..Other than playing RS :P

havent been on forwhile but it went like this:

Me: empty out the sink and make sure u dont cut ur self on the cutlery

Her: Ok OK but what shud i do with the sharp knife?

Me: dno dm me

Her wtf u on, you been drinking again

Me: no i just had a bad day

:-w

enjin-197880-13470529531124777514-gray.png

Ex-Wilderness Guardian

Ex-Solace

Retired from F2P clans indefinitely

Hmm, a while back when I was in Seer's Village bank somebody was yelling "Buying all unids 1k each!", and I, not knowing what it meant at the time, asked "What are unids?". Then, almost everybody in the bank (Including a level 3, lol) yelled, "Unidentified herbs, you noob/newb/n00b/choob/froob)!". -.-

Samething also happened to me with "nats", lol :-#

Hmm, a while back when I was in Seer's Village bank somebody was yelling "Buying all unids 1k each!", and I, not knowing what it meant at the time, asked "What are you unids?". Then, almost everybody in the bank (Including a level 3, lol) yelled, "Unidentified herbs, you noob/newb/n00b/choob/froob)!". -.-

Samething also happened to me with "nats", lol :-#

OMG!!, it took me like 3 months to figure out what unids were lol!

i was rangeing orges (when i was a low level and not alot of hp)And spongebob was on.. my t.v is across my computer. So i attack an orge, i'm not in a safespot yet i need to lure the orge. before i go to to the safespot i take a glimpse of spongebob and i watch for a little while i turn around to the computer screen and there i am with like 2hp left and befopre i could react i deid i lost some dhide armour nad like 3k iron arrows :wall:

LOL Godofjoy.....

When I get an ahrim staff....

LOL!!!! I just got one ^_^ gave it away to Unbeaten 1 who was there at the time.

~Saruman44

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

When i for example start smithing but forgot a hammer, or forget a ring of forging whilst smelting iron.

Normally forgetting the main item for the job I am attempting bugs the hell out of me.

I AM SURELY GOING TO WIN THE AWARD OF THE MOST LOVED TIP.IT'ER EVER, SURELY?

i was rangeing orges (when i was a low level and not alot of hp)And spongebob was on.. my t.v is across my computer. So i attack an orge, i'm not in a safespot yet i need to lure the orge. before i go to to the safespot i take a glimpse of spongebob and i watch for a little while i turn around to the computer screen and there i am with like 2hp left and befopre i could react i deid i lost some dhide armour nad like 3k iron arrows :wall:

LOL Godofjoy.....

When I get an ahrim staff....

LOL!!!! I just got one ^_^ gave it away to Unbeaten 1 who was there at the time.

~Saruman44

I call the next one!(Seriously I'm trying to get full, and nobody sells them. #-o )

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png