What's Your Runescape Regret

BoD

Mine is not barrying every bone I could when I first started out

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not accepting his offer of dragon legs for full rune t and rune boots when I was a level 70 something.

SkullyTIF.jpeg

Thanks To: Everyone for the siggies, especially Kal for the Pixel.

Currently Playing: FIFA 07, NFS: Carbon, Morrowind and Dungeon Siege II.

Not buying or keeping enough rares, spending outrageous sums of money on rune when it was new, not playing when bunny ears came out because my compy broke.

defense.gifattack.gif

0487908a226f010f311c94a3e13c7155.jpg[/url]

Selling yellow party hat for 38 mil...

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Selling Blue party hat when they were 10M to buy a set of dragon armor (Helm, Shield, and Longsword) of which the Shield I can't even equip.

Dropping/giving away 15 or so santa hats away on f2p world 1 when they were around 2 M.

Continuing slaying past 85 instead of camping at abbies when they dropped whips more frequently and price was 6 Million Gp.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

Selling Blue party hat when they were 10M to buy a set of dragon armor (Helm, Shield, and Longsword) of which the Shield I can't even equip.

Dropping/giving away 15 or so santa hats away on f2p world 1 when they were around 2 M.

Continuing slaying past 85 instead of camping at abbies when they dropped whips more frequently and price was 6 Million Gp.

99slayer cape is still amazing

selling my green p hat for whip, leaving my white p hat on rs1, giving away mask set when i thought i was quitting, giving away like 10 santa's for the 'christmas spirit' etc :P

hmm.

unlike others who list money they have lost/given away, my biggest regret is not keeping a diary of when i got ALL my levels and when i started.

I would love to be able to plot a graph of exp against time, and maybe link it to quests completed, or significant events.

Dibs on name if it comes in a future update - 'GDA Graph'

G

G

Gda_Scooby.png