How many of u will actually play on X-mas day?

bbalking

Actualy ill only be on once to wish people a happy christmas, I rembered I'm geting some stuff I really want (yes I know at least half of what im getting, I picked most of it out and I see no problem with it ::' ).

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be on twice. First after I look at my stocking, I'll play while my parents get up and breakfast cooks (we eat before opening anything but stocking)

That's exactly what I do :P I have a few hours between when I get up and when we're done eating to open presents, and the stuff in my stocking doesn't usually entertain me for too long. Cept after that I go to my Grandma's for dinner and more presents :D

But I usually get on RS a bit more after that.

Guest Armagedon46disabled

well xmas day is like any other day for me, i get up open my gifts, do whatever, eat good supper.. then do whatever usualy get drunk but i might be on for a little

normally since i am one of the younger players of rs i always get up at about 3 am to look at presents and try and figure out what they are then i just have to sit there til my parents wake up normally i just watch a christmas story for five hours straight (i know pathetic) but now since i play runescape i will probably be on christmas day at about 3 or 4 a.m.

ryansigfp8.pngMSSW2sig.png

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

Why the hell would anyone play on CHRISTMAS?! :shock:

:?

um, no offence, but not EVERYONE celebrates christmas...even though christianty is the main religion, it's not the only one. Unless you were joking of course, so nvm then.

i mite go on in the morning

we open presents on christmas eve night its easier with my dad not living with us and on christmas day we have every1 from my mums side come over and later on my dad comes then we go with my dad to celebrate with his side

its just easier

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

Typical X-Mas Day Schedule (Revised this year)

1) Wake up, open presents with parents (Sister moved out lol, not sure if she's coming over for Xmas though).

2) My mom's side of the family (Her sister and her husband and my cousins) will come over, more presents.

3) Hours and hours of doing nothing!

4) Presents with Dad's side, not having everyone this year at the typical house, having SOME people over at our house, due to family problems.

So, in other words, during 3, I'll probably be on every now and then, unless my cousins from Colorado are visiting in that case, hanging out with them and watching movies and stuff.

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

Yes/no

I'll be doing stuff to my IPOd so i'll be downloading songs + rs.

But then log off!

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

If I get a Nintendo Wii then I wont be online. However I doubt I am getting one so it looks likely that I will be online.

My xmas are always average.

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

I would. No family coming over, no gifts, just an average day...but with a Christmas tree :P

Thats a bit sad? Wheres your family?

me..probably not

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

Christmas won't be too different for me really..

The only difference is we have a nice meal, open a few presents (nothing extravagent) and relax.

I'll be on RS all night with a few friends just messing about, we have christmas all-nighters where we mess about, just generally having fun ::' .

ki7Gvlk.png

To hell with humanity;

The more I see, the less I believe.

I can see quite a few people on at Christmas though, like if they got RS members as a present :D

I won't be on the computer (unless I got a new game like WoW :pray: ).

somebody giving me W0W is like giving a christmas card to scrooge ill sell it

sycosis5.png

winterkingre4.png